You'll have in Uvinum a wide range of sparkling wines at the best prices. Buy sparkling wines from $6.85 right now, without leaving the chair , and you'll receive Wine Setubal quickly at home with such a formidable value for money, as the Lancers Brut.
TASTING NOTES: - View: Champagne Mumm Blanc de Blancs has an intense and fine bubble golden color. - Nose: Noted for its delicate aroma of fresh fruit and white flowers. - Mouth: The palate is very fresh, light and complex with notes of lemon. TEMPERATURE:...
“"This champagne is extremely accurate and incredibly refined; nothing has been left to chance "The elaboraciónComo pure expression of terroir distilled through the expertise of the House, this wine is truly unique. Made with a unique variety of grapes from a single vineyard, also it perpetuates...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Gran Cordón Negro Brut has a bright greenish yellow and fine, persistent bubbles, which is an excellent crown. - Nose: fruity aromas predominate highlighting the background green apple and citrus: lemon peel. - Mouth: The...
- Sight: sight, Cava Grand Cordon Black presents a yellow color with greenish reflections, small and persistent bubbles forming a good crown
- Nose: The Grand Cordon Black Cava clear memories aromas of green apple and citrus fruits like lemon
- Palate: On the palate, the Grand...”read
- View: Grande Dame 2004 is of gold dress Pi ¢ the jade reflections. The wine is crystalline, a bubble of incredible finesse.
- Nose: the nose first, Chardonnay nobility shines on a floral and mineral register. ÌÛ agitation, candied fruits, and the few notes, peaty malt, tobacco, appear...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Barons de Rothschild Brut provides reflections pale gold watch, combined with fine bubbles that cause an abundant and persistent foam. - Nose: The nose, possessing an extraordinary finesse, this champagne exhales aromas of pear...
- View: It has a pale yellow color with green hues. The excitement is discreet and the bubbles are fine, fair and delicate.
- Nose: it is clean and very expressive. It reveals a lot of freshness and liveliness. After swirling, the nose opens on notes of honey, buttered brioche and...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Juvé y Camps Milesimé has an intense color. - Nose: Aromas genuine. - Palate: Made 100% from "run juice" of Chardonnay grapes, this Cava has an exceptional character, refinement and complexity typical of the great vintages...
“TASTING VISTADotado a beautiful golden color and a foam pride. Forming multiple rosaries their fine bubbles ascend regularly to maintain an abundant and lasting crown. TASTING NARIZSu complex, elegant and intense aroma. Almost immediately evokes notes of fleshy fruits (peach-melon) and dairy...”read
TASTING NOTES: Lancers Brut Sparkling Wine - View: Yellow citrus - Nose: Citric aromas of lime, banana, pineapple, melon and kiwi - Mouth: Good fruit, good acidity, fine bubble, balanced APPELLATION: Setubal VINEYARD: José Maria da Fonseca GRAPES:...
TASTING NOTES: - View: Jacques Selosse Le Bout Du Clos Selosse Lieux Dits has a light yellow - Nose: Plenty of chalk and minerals, spices and cinnamon. Something simple, but delicious smell in the nose - Mouth: Pear, spicy berries, spicy red with...
“Le Bout Du Clos is a Champagne produced by the sun of Pinot Noir grapes from the Grand Cru Ambonnay. It is vinified with a first barrel fermentation with indigenous yeasts, followed by aging for 48 months on the lees in the bottle. Powerful, deep, structured and pure, then also intense, layered...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Jacques Selosse Brut Rosé has a beautiful pale salmon. A bubble crown jai -Nose: Subtle notes of apple and hazelnut. After red fruit notes full of charm and delicate. Wood and vanilla notes and then blackberry, strawberry and...
- View: Jacques Selosse Rosé has a beautiful pale copper
- Nose: This unique pink champagne offers a fruity, woody nose, at the same time.
- Mouth: The bubbles are fine and delicate and explode in your mouth.
Grapes: 80% Chardonnay / 20% Pinot Noir.
WINERY: Jacques Selosse”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Champagne Barons de Rothschild Blanc de Blancs shows a crystalline yellow golden color that produces a thin foam and a continuous bead of delicate bubbles. - Nose: The nose is dominated by citrus, mixing tracks with aromatic fresh...
“- With an inimitable brilliance, delicate bubbles accompanied by a luminous golden reflections, it reveals to the nose notes of fresh fruit and ripe citrus. The very low dosage of the wine and its long aging after "disgorging" (6 to 9 months) give it a maturity where the Chardonnay can develop...”read
“The 1er Cru Extra Brut Sous Le Mont Selosse was far better than the food. The 1er Cru Extra Brut Sous Le Mont Selosse is just so good.
I was impressed by its colour. I loved the smell of baking. It has a mellow taste of chocolate pudding.”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2006 Taittinger Brut Millesime has a bright, pale yellow. The effervescence is lively, with abundant fine bubbles. The nose reveals instantly great finesse with elegant notes of vine flowers. - Nose: This is followed by intense,...
- View: On the walleye and glittering straw
- Nose: The nose reveals a beautiful aromatic intensity
- Palate: The attack is fresh, with a delicacy reminiscent of fruit flavors
FINESSE AND GENEROSITY
The excitement is frank with abundant bubbles rising.
“Les Carelles Champagne is one of Lieux-Dits collection Selosse, produced by the sun of Chardonnay Grand Cru Le Mesnil-sur-Oger. Fermented and aged in barrique, during maturation undergoes periodic shaking of the bottle, in order to transmit a suspension in yeasts. It is the assembly of three...”read
The House of Champagne Salon was founded in 1911 by Eugène-Aimé Salon who made his fortune in the fur industry. Headquartered in Mesnil-sur-Oger and the house now belongs to Laurent-Perrier group. The house is run by Didier depond. Delamotte Champagne...
TASTING NOTES OF 2000 Cuvée William Deutz: -having: Deutz William Deutz 2000 has a golden color crystal -Nariz: generous in its structure -mouth: It is generous in its flavors, its noble and refined goste. In frame freshness and flavors are blended. OPERATING...
“- The Cuvee William Deutz is a tribute to the brand's founder.
- Its distinctive power gives it a special place amongst the Deutz range.
- Intensely seductive, with a bright golden hue, this is a generous wine both in its structure and flavours. These are fresh, suave and well-built.
TASTING NOTES: - View: Egly-Ouriet Grand Cru Tradition is live gold color, intense and elegant -Nose: Great depth from the fruit, with notes of nuts. TEMPERATURE: From 4-6 º C PAIRING: Crustaceans, foie mi-cuit, nuts, baked chicken WINEMAKING: Natural...
- View: Egly-Ouriet Grand Cru Brut Tradition is a lively, intense and elegant color gold
- Nose: Great cross from the fruit, with hints of nuts
- Taste: Taste dense and structured tannins
MARRIAGE: Crustaceans, foie, nuts, baked chicken
Grapes: 70% Pinot Noir 30%...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Mateus Brut Rosé : - View: rose petal, beautiful and pale, abundant and fine bubbles. - Nose: Refined and fresh with floral nuances, pleasant aromas of apples, pears and raspberries. - Mouth: subtle notes of toasted bread, with...
TASTING NOTES: - View: R de Ruinart 375ml is golden yellow, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface. - Nose: The nose is very delicate nose with good intensity, freshness and highlights the predominance of fruity aromas (pears)...
“If Ruinart is one of the fashion house that cosituiscono the soul of the great wine region which is the "Champagne", the same way we can say that Chardonnay is the soul of the Maison. Its grapes, coming mainly from the Côte des Blancs and the Montagne de Reims, are at the heart of all his Cuvée....”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2010 Louis Roederer Brut Rosé: - View: delicate pink, slightly bluish. Fine effervescence and dynamic. - Nose: bouquet pure, precise, sugary flowers (honeysuckle, lily), slightly tart red fruit (currant, wild strawberry) and citrus...
“Color light pink, evanescent, with salmon and brilliant shades. The delicate effervescence, though very active, quickly creates a creamy and persistent bead. The bouquet is intense, deep and reveals a juxtaposition of "layers" arômatiques a pretty complex: first the fruity, almost sour, wild...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Devaux Cuvée D - View: beautiful gold, a very fine and persistent mousse. - Nose: aromas of white flowers, spices, toasted brioche final and vanilla. - Mouth: elegant, round, very fresh, notes of mandarin and orange peel, sweet and...
“TASTING NOTES OF Devaux Cuvée:
- View: Golden beautiful, a very fine and persistent foam.
- Nose: aromas of white flowers and spices, toasted brioche and vanilla.
- Mouth: elegance and roundness, very fresh, notes of mandarin and orange peel, creamy, good persistence on the finish.