Uvinum has the widest range in sparkling wine of Ruinart to buy saving money. Have sparkling wine of Ruinart from $26.00 at this very moment, from your favorite device , and we will send you your Wine Champagne at home with such a fantastic value for money, as the R de Ruinart 375ml.
1 to 10 of 10 products (Sparkling wine of Ruinart)
TASTING NOTES: - View: Golden yellow, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface. - Nose: He is very delicate on the nose with good intensity, highlights its freshness and the dominance of the fruity aromas (pears) - Palate: The palate...
- View: Yellowing with golden crystalline brightness, vivid and fine bubbles, a slight and persistent rosary
- Nose: Fine, fresh and fruity Olfaction, impregnated with fruity notes of white meat (pear), apricot, hazelnut and fresh almonds
- Palate: A perfectly balanced wine and...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2007 Ruinart R Millésime Ruinart Blanc: - View: Intense golden, shades of green. - Nose: particularly delicate nose with first notes of white fruit such as pear and apple, with the support of some saline touches and elegant and discreet...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2007 Ruinart R Millésime Ruinart Blanc:
- View: intense gold, some green highlights.
- Nose: aromas of white fruit (pear, apple), saline aromas and a touch of tea, pastry notes with citrus aromas.
- Mouth: complex with a good structure, large and lively attack, salty notes, the...”read
...round, fresh, cheerful, elegant, with hints of mint and aranja. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne VINEYARD: Ruinart GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, PREPARATION: blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir (Premiers Crus mostly) and 20% -25% of reserve...
“- Tasting notes: Color onions. abundant fine bubbles. Good nose. Dairy, yeast, toasted with tangy herbal notes and red fruit. correct attack. Fresh with good acidity and slightly astringent. Greedy. Good amplitude. fresh and unctuous. Long citric aftertaste and slightly bitter.
- ALCOHOLIC: 12.5...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2002 Dom Ruinart: - View: Bright pale yellow, shades of green almond. - Nose: aromas of white flowers (linden blossom), fresh yellow plums, nashi pears and bergamot citrus character, rich base, with notes of biscuits, coconut, hazelnut,...
- View: a sparkling dress, a yellow gold with delicate green bronze reflections, an effervescence of great finesse and a remarkable abundance of foam for this vintage are the beginnings of a tasting unusual.
- Nose: and mineral very racy, the first nose emphasizes the ripeness of the...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: R de Ruinart 375ml is golden yellow, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface. - Nose: The nose is very delicate nose with good intensity, freshness and highlights the predominance of fruity aromas (pears)...
- View: A brilliant and limpid yellow with gold highlights. Beautiful shine, the excitement is supported with a strong presence cord
- Nose: The first nose end and fresh, fruity, full of white fruit notes (pear, apple rennet), apricot and hazelnuts and fresh almonds. Some floral and...”read
TASTING NOTES: -View: R de Ruinart Magnum is very brillanteAmarillo golden yellow gold, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface. -Nose: He is very delicate on the nose with good intensity, highlights its freshness and the predominance...
“DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne AOC
TIME to taste it: Important occasions
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2014/2017
TEMPERATURE: 6/8 ° C
PAIRING: seafood appetizers and pasta or rice dishes
GRAPES: 57% pinot noir, 40% chardonnay, pinot meunier 3%
OF TANNIC RATING: 9/10
Pairings: appetizers and...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Magnum : - View: pale gold, green and beautiful light reflections, fine and light bubbles, a delicate and persistent rosary. - Nose: fresh fruit, dominated by citrus and pineapple notes of white flowers and spices...
TASTING NOTES: -View: Ruinart Brut Rosé Magnum shows a color onion, pretty intense. -Nariz: Correct intensity aroma, with some fruitiness, with a nice background reduction and sulfur some note. -Boca: The palate is rich, tasty, along with good intensity,...
TASTING NOTES OF 1990 Dom Ruinart Rosé: - View: coppery orange, fine and pleasant bubbles. - Nose: aromas of nuts, green apple and flowers. - Mouth: full-bodied, pleasant flavors of cherries, fresh, enough acidity. APPELLATION: Champagne. VINEYARD:...