Uvinum has the widest range in sparkling wine of Ruinart to buy saving money. Have sparkling wine of Ruinart from $26.00 at this very moment, from your favorite device , and we will send you your Wine Champagne at home with such a fantastic value for money, as the R de Ruinart 375ml.
TASTING NOTES: - View: Golden yellow, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface. - Nose: He is very delicate on the nose with good intensity, highlights its freshness and the dominance of the fruity aromas (pears) - Palate: The palate...
- View: Yellowing with golden crystalline brightness, vivid and fine bubbles, a slight and persistent rosary
- Nose: Fine, fresh and fruity Olfaction, impregnated with fruity notes of white meat (pear), apricot, hazelnut and fresh almonds
- Palate: A perfectly balanced wine and...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2007 Ruinart R Millésime Ruinart Blanc: - View: Intense golden, shades of green. - Nose: particularly delicate nose with first notes of white fruit such as pear and apple, with the support of some saline touches and elegant and discreet...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2007 Ruinart R Millésime Ruinart Blanc:
- View: intense gold, some green highlights.
- Nose: aromas of white fruit (pear, apple), saline aromas and a touch of tea, pastry notes with citrus aromas.
- Mouth: complex with a good structure, large and lively attack, salty notes, the...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2002 Dom Ruinart: - View: Bright pale yellow, shades of green almond. - Nose: aromas of white flowers (linden blossom), fresh yellow plums, nashi pears and bergamot citrus character, rich base, with notes of biscuits, coconut, hazelnut,...
- View: a sparkling dress, a yellow gold with delicate green bronze reflections, an effervescence of great finesse and a remarkable abundance of foam for this vintage are the beginnings of a tasting unusual.
- Nose: and mineral very racy, the first nose emphasizes the ripeness of the...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: R de Ruinart 375ml is golden yellow, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface. - Nose: The nose is very delicate nose with good intensity, freshness and highlights the predominance of fruity aromas (pears)...
TASTING NOTES: -View: R de Ruinart Magnum is very brillanteAmarillo golden yellow gold, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface. -Nose: He is very delicate on the nose with good intensity, highlights its freshness and the predominance...
“DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne AOC
TIME to taste it: Important occasions
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2014/2017
TEMPERATURE: 6/8 ° C
PAIRING: seafood appetizers and pasta or rice dishes
GRAPES: 57% pinot noir, 40% chardonnay, pinot meunier 3%
OF TANNIC RATING: 9/10
Pairings: appetizers and...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Magnum : - View: pale gold, green and beautiful light reflections, fine and light bubbles, a delicate and persistent rosary. - Nose: fresh fruit, dominated by citrus and pineapple notes of white flowers and spices...
TASTING NOTES: -View: Ruinart Brut Rosé Magnum shows a color onion, pretty intense. -Nariz: Correct intensity aroma, with some fruitiness, with a nice background reduction and sulfur some note. -Boca: The palate is rich, tasty, along with good intensity,...
TASTING NOTES OF 1990 Dom Ruinart Rosé: - View: coppery orange, fine and pleasant bubbles. - Nose: aromas of nuts, green apple and flowers. - Mouth: full-bodied, pleasant flavors of cherries, fresh, enough acidity. APPELLATION: Champagne. VINEYARD:...