You'll discover in Uvinum the sparkling wine of Deutz you prefer with the best deals. Have sparkling wine of Deutz from $19.00 right now, without leaving the chair , and you'll receive Wine Champagne quickly at home with a formidable VFM like the Deutz Brut Classic 375ml.
TASTING NOTES: View: Deutz Brut Classic Magnum is presenting deep gold color and very fine bubbles Nose: her bouquet on the nose is very expressive, first reveals floral notes (hawthorn, flower banking) then flavors of toast, marzipan and ripe fruits...
TASTING NOTES: View: Champagne Deutz Rosé stands out for its bright pink color, very much alive, for his candor and freshness. Nose: Develop a range of red berry aromas with subtle notes of baking. Mouth: A luscious champagne and a majestic balance. TEMPERATURE:...
“Champagne Deutz Brut Rosé was born in the vineyards on the slopes of the Montagne de Reims and the Vallée de la Marne, wine areas giving rise to the Grand Cru Champagne. It is produced mainly with Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes, collected and sorted entirely by hand. After the classical...”read
TASTING NOTES: View: Deutz Brut Classic 375ml has a deep golden color. Its bubbles are very thin Nose: very expressive nose, floral scents (hawthorn, white flower), then toast smells of marzipan, ripe fruit (apple, pear) Mouth: mouth gather in the cool...
“Cuvee: Brut - France - Deutz - Cepage: 1 Chardonnay by 3, 1 and 1 in 3 black Pinot Pinot Meunier by 3 - Winemaking: Champenoise. - Volume: 12 - Agreement (s): Melon soup and fishing puff Saint Jacques Breath Cheese Appetizer”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2000 Cuvée William Deutz : having: Deutz William Deutz 2000 has a golden color crystal Nariz: generous in its structure mouth: It is generous in its flavors, its noble and refined goste. In frame freshness and flavors are blended. OPERATING...
“- The Cuvee William Deutz is a tribute to the brand's founder.
- Its distinctive power gives it a special place amongst the Deutz range.
- Intensely seductive, with a bright golden hue, this is a generous wine both in its structure and flavours. These are fresh, suave and well-built.
TASTING NOTES: View: Champagne Deutz Rosé 375ml has a bright pink color and incredible shine. Is reinforced by a dense and lively effervescence Nose: The nose is very expressive, revealing the power of Pinot Black picked at optimum ripeness. Aromas of...
“With its delicate summer fruit accents, the Cuvée Rosé Brut offers a sweet and open bouquet of aromas of cherry, blackberry, pomegranate and red currant. From the nose it reveals a round character but said that oscillates between openness and delicacy.
Light, slightly acidic, it can be enjoyed as...”read
- View: beautiful golden color with very fine bubbles.
- Nose: an original aromas, with notes of pine needles, balsamic and smoky notes, a pronounced minerality, dried fruit.
- Palate: nice balanced palate, with integrated freshness in a dense matter, a nice balance between volume and...”read
The 2002 Brut Rosé is made exclusively from Pinot Noir grapes. Eighty percent of the grapes come from the Montagne de Reims area, and the remaining 20 percent are grown in the Marne Valley. The specific style and color is obtained by the addition of 9%...
TASTING NOTES: View: 1999 Deutz William Deutz is dressed in a golden color crystal Nose: The nose is powerful, rich and complex, developing aromas of baked apple, light and pleasant with notes of candied ginger and nutmeg. Mouth: After a powerful attack,...
“This high quality wine of the Deutz brand, is an elegant and sophisticated champagne. You Will Be Seduced By ict aromatic ripe fruit and spices notes, as well as its perfect balance. Sight: Crystal-clear golden color. Nosing: Powerful, rich and complew with baked apples aroma, along with candied...”read
Deutz Brut Classic Jeroboam. "A true raw performance for year" Guide Hachette 2013 DENOMINACIÓN DE ORIGEN: Champagne VINEYARD: Deutz GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Black, Pinot Meunier PAIRING: Ideal as an aperitif, with fish sauce or white meat TEMPERATURE:...
TASTING NOTES: View: 1999 Cuvée William Deutz Rosé is pink salmon Nose: great aromatic intensity, plant fragrances and afrutadod Palate: The palate is sweet, very dry and medium bodied TEMPERATURE: 8 ° to 10 ° PAIRING: cakes, lobster, crabs, grilled salmon...
- View: Pink pale onion-skin, small bubble, quickly and evenly.
- Nose: The nose is a show of fruit expression. Initially shown vinous, sober and serious, but after a while the glass begins a symphony of raspberries, currants and cassis delicious, seasoned with hints of cocoa,...”read
TASTING NOTES: View: Cuvée Amour de Deutz has an intense color. Nose: It has ripe fruit, fresh hay, memories of lees, light, with some buttered toast. Mouth: "Established in 1838, has continued in the hands of the same family until 1996. This in Epernay,...
“Founded in 1838 by William Deutz, and acquired in 1993 by Louis Roederer family group, the Maison de Champagne Deutz has launched a counter attack to regain lost ground. Today Brut Fabrice Rosset, is the president and CEO of the company.
Food pairing: reserved for special occasions and with the...”read
TASTING NOTES: View: 2005 Deutz Amour de Deutz Brut is light yellow Nose: A nose with floral surround, nuts and a touch creamy roasted ligramente. Mouth: Full, opulent and silky delcicioso attack with a refined and polished texture. The ending is more...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2005 Deutz Amour de Deutz Blanc de Blancs:
- View: crystal, white oor reflexes.
- Nose: pleasant scent of plum and nectarine Mirabelle, a delicate touch of pastry.
- Mouth: lively and frank attack, a fresh aromatic bouquet and marked by a beautiful minerality. Beautiful...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2007 Deutz Blanc de Blancs : View: bright, slightly bronze reflections and dense stream of fine bubbles. Nose: elegance and poise, with bright aromas, also mineral and floral hints of white flowers and plums. Mouth: fresh and crisp, elegant...
TASTING NOTES OF 2010 Deutz Brut Rosé : View: salmon, fine and lively bubbles. Nose: Delicate and elegant raspberry, currant notes and flowers. Mouth: frank and fruity attack, aromas of red fruits, fresh, lively, slightly spicy. APPELLATION: Champagne....
- View: Rosé refined, shimmering dress, strawberry notes and fresh raspberries and pomegranates and gooseberries. Perfect balance in an effervescent material and rich finesse.
- Nose: shimmering dress, pink reflections affirmed. Fine effervescence friand'et franc nose grenades and...”read
TASTING NOTES: View: Deutz Brut Rosé Magnum has a bright pink and an incredible brightness. The color is reinforced by a dense and lively effervescence. Nose: The nose is very expressive, revealing the power of Pinot Black picked at optimum ripeness....
“Brand: DEUTZ | Country: France | Champagne | Type: Rosé Wines | Volume: 150cl | Appellation: Champagne | School Drinking: 12. 0% / Vol. | Sale prohibited to minors. Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. To consume with moderation”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2007 Amour de Deutz : View: crystalline and limpid, colored reflections white gold. Nose: expressive, rich and full nose, a good aromatic complexity with notes of plum, nectarine, evolution towards pastry aromas in the nose. Mouth: a...
“Champagne Blanc de Blancs Deutz was born in areas that for Chardonnay, terroir are among the most noble of the Champagne AOC, such as Avize, Le Mesnil-sur-Orger and Villers-Marmery. It is produced exclusively with Chardonnay grapes, carefully collected and selected by hand. After the classical...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Deutz Brut Millésimé : View: gold, bright and deep, dotted with fine bubbles particularly numerous. Nose: notes of ripe yellow fruit and brioche. Mouth: lively, spicy, precise and complex attack, expressive and rich mouth. long and...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Deutz Brut Vintage:
- View: pale golden yellow and a delicate and persistent perlage.
- Nose: delicate touches of white flowers, notes of licorice and menthol.
- Mouth: Elegant and character, pleasantly cool.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay 70%...”read
TASTING NOTES 2008 Deutz Amour: Amour de Deutz 2008 View: pale gold, clear, bright and clear a fine and regular effervescence. Nose: white flowers (honeysuckle, jasmine, narcissus, lily), exotic fruits (pineapple, papaya, kumquat), subtle notes of toasted...
- View: Amour de Deutz 2008 sports a sustained dress with light gold and bronze hues typical of the nobility of Chardonnay.
- Nose: it is of great subtlety, combining elegance with white flowers and candied citrus.
- Mouth: the attack frank mouth, lively, reveals lemony aromas of...”read
...delicate flavors of sultanas that evoke the charms of a sunny place. With its deliciously rich and savory finish, the Cuvée William Deutz 1998 gives one the impression of a wine that has opened up fairly rapidly, showing a full range of secondary aromas...
-View: 1998 Deutz William Deutz has a golden color crystal
-Nose: generous in its structure
- Mouth: generous in his tastes, his goste noble and refined. On its freshness and flavor are mixed frame.
PAIRING: refined dishes accompanies foie gras, caviar, lobster,...”read