TASTING NOTES: Hacienda López de Haro Crianza 2013 -View: Garnet red with violet hues -Nose: Juicy aromas of ripe fruit. Tasty and very sweet with a strong fruity, relaxed and pleasant character. -Mouth: Soft, elegant and friendly where the aromas...
... - Palate: fresh, harmonious with nature. Varietals and spicy notes. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Ramón Bilbao GRAPES: Tempranillo Rioja AGING: 14 months in American oak barrels. PREPARATION: Fermentation of each payment...
- The color is cherry with ruby and intense background iridescence, red risen almost grana.
- The nose shows fine woods, demonstrating the coconut and pepper on a subtle and fragrant of ripe black fruit and compote.
- A licoroso and balsamic background is also shown.
- The palate...”read
- Sight: sight, Cune Crianza wine has a cherry color with purple hues
- Nose: The Cune Crianza wine stands out for its aromas of red berries and balsamic notes
- Palate: On the palate, the wine is a cheerful Cune Crianza wine with notes of spices and balanced acidity
“- TASTE NOTE: Presents in a color bright cherry drink clean with garnet edge. Nose keeps the freshness of fruit, vanilla and appreciate the most emblematic aromas of toasted oak. The palate is silky and persistent spicy flavors presented well assembled
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: Minimum 12 months...”read
...Palate: flavourful, fresh, good acidity, well integrated wood, good texture. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Ramón Bilbao GRAPES: Tempranillo, AGING: 14 months in barrels of French and American oak. WINE PAIRING: cheeses,...
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 El Puntido: - View: Medium cherry. - Nose: marked mineral character, with hints of hot slate, graphite and silica. - Mouth: ripe fruit, spices, balsamic, with body fluid, active, balanced, fine tannins, tasty. APPELLATION:...
“All the wines from the Eguren family, with Marcos at the helm as enologist, always occupy the top positions in the rankings of the guides and specialized press
His recipe is honesty, rigor and respect for the land, always with simplicity and humility regarded themselves as farmers
The truth is...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Remelluri Blanco: - View: Golden straw medium intensity. - Nose: aroma of good intensity, with significant presence of wood, on a background of white fruit interesting. - Mouth: medium bodied with good acidity, fresh with enough...
“The brilliant winemaker Telmo Rodriguez is Remelluri Blanco this a blend of Chardonnay, Garnacha Blanca, Moscatell, Marsanne, Roussane, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier which 14 months was raised in French oak. Parker this topper is seen as a reference for white Rioja's. White wine storage. The...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Finca El Bosque: - View: cherry, violet tones. - Nose: ripe strawberry and tropical fruit memories. - Mouth: fresh and pleasant. light with hints of raspberry. APPELLATION: Rioja. VINEYARD: Sierra Cantabria GRAPES: Tempranillo...
- View: Intense cherry red color and very lively, with garnet tones without notes evolution
- Nose: powerful, elegant and rich in nuances
- Palate: good structure, fleshy and above all round with firm tannins but well worked by breeding, which provides a velvety touch that fits...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Viña Bujanda Crianza: - View: medial-high intensity, purple red and blue trim meniscus, dense and colored tears. - Nose: aromas of black fruit (blackberries and blueberries) attached to the spices from the American oak such as...
“2013 Viña Bujanda Crianza: medial-high intensity red purple. Aromas of black fruits, snuff blond and light balsamic notes. wide, fresh and silky entrance, large volume and structure. long, tasty and extraordinary retronasal aroma end.”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Izadi Crianza: - View: Ruby middle layer and unctuous tear. - Nose: High aromatic intensity well balanced, smoky tones red fruits, licorice and spices, aromas of cedar. - Mouth: elegant and balanced with a long aftertaste with...
- View: ruby color and unctuous tear middle layer
- Nose: High aromatic intensity well balanced in shades of red fruits, licorice and spices combined with aromas of cedar and smoky
- Palate: The palate is elegant and balanced with a long aftertaste with fruity and floral notes...”read
...aromas, memories of the oak. - Palate: Red fruit, voluminous, velvety. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Luis Cañas GRAPES: Tempranillo, Garnacha AGING: 12 months in oak barrels (60% French and 40% American). MATCHING WINE:...
- View: A view, Luis Cañas Crianza 2013 has a nice deep red ruby
- Nose: The nose Luis Cañas Crianza 2013 is a wine of medium intensity that gives off fresh balsamic aromas
- Palate: The palate, Luis Cañas Crianza 2013 is an easy-drinking wine, soft and velvety, with fruity...”read
...polished tannic expression and a marked acidity-body-spirit balance. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Bodegas Muga GRAPES: Grenache, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo AGING: 24 months in oak barrels of the highest quality, 12 months...
“ORIGIN: Rioja O.D.
WINERY: Bodegas Muga
Varidades: Tempranillo, Garnacha, Mazuela and Graciano.
Red wine 2008. This wine has been 24 months in barrels of French and American oak barrels, 12 months in bottle. An elegant and intense wine that will not disappoint.
In good conditions,...”read
...fine wood, spices, aromas of vanilla. - Palate: fresh, soft, DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Bodegas Azpilicueta GRAPES: Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo AGING: 12 months in American oak barrels and French, fluent in American oak...
“- Azpilicueta Crianza is a red wine with O.D. The Rioja.
- produced in the winery Juan Alcorta related to the Group Domecq Bodegas.
- To produce this wine grapes Tempranillo are used.
- Mazuelo and Graciano.
- Its color is intense cherry red.
- Perfumed with notes of fruit on a background of...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Lan Crianza - View: bright cherry red, violet tones. - Nose: complex aromatic cut with a balance between oak aromas and nuances of ripe fruit and small fruits of the forest. - Mouth: harmony from its sweet and elegant tannins, clean...
“- The Lan Crianza wine is a red wine aging.
- Lan wineries of the Rioja appellation.
- This made Tempranillo.
- It is a red wine with bright purple trim pillory.
- The aroma reveals notes of aging.
- fruit aromas.
- berries and ripe fruit.
- It is harmonious.
- with a lingering taste of...”read
...tannins, balanced. Dominates the fruity character, well accompanied by wood. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Sierra Cantabria GRAPES: Tempranillo AGING: 14 months in Bordeaux barrels of French and American oak. PREPARATION:...
“The Sierra Cantabria Crianza is a delicious full Rioja well balanced. Absolute must. This wine is made from the Tempranillo. The Crianza has enjoyed 14 months aging in French and American oak. Its color is ruby red with violet light at the edges of the glass. The nose is a loose bouquet of red...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Arienzo de Riscal Crianza:
- View: cherry red garnets notes.
- Nose: notes of vanilla and coconut, memories of red fruit aromas mixed with wood.
- Mouth: nice at the entrance, fresh and fruity with a large step, persistent and character.
CATA NOTES: 2013 Marqués de Cáceres Crianza - View: cherry, ruby edge. - Nose: nose of cherry, vanilla, toasted almost smooth. - Mouth: harmony, with soft, ripe, rich tannins and a lively fruit. Long on the palate with volume. APPELLATION: Rioja....
“A "modern" rioja that combines power and elegance, produced by a family winery wine production linked to four generations
One of the most prominent members of the saga is Álvaro Palacios formed in Bordeaux, which also produces wines in Priorat (L'Ermita, Finca Dofí, Les Terrasses) and El Bierzo...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Amancio: - View: cherry red and purple trim. - Nose: aromas of spices, roasted red fruits, balsamic. - Mouth: Silky and classic. Fruit ready. APPELLATION: Rioja. VINEYARD: Sierra Cantabria GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo. WINE PAIRING:...
“- Tasting notes: ruby red of great intensity at the edges Color, tending towards a red-pillory deep in the center of the cup. Of great complexity and elegance, with notes of scrubland, balsamic, herbs and great fruitiness (red fruits, cassis) forming an evocative set. Very concentrated and...”read