TASTING NOTES: Hacienda López de Haro Crianza 2013 -View: Garnet red with violet hues -Nose: Juicy aromas of ripe fruit. Tasty and very sweet with a strong fruity, relaxed and pleasant character. -Mouth: Soft, elegant and friendly where the aromas...
... - Palate: fresh, harmonious with nature. Varietals and spicy notes. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Ramón Bilbao GRAPES: Tempranillo Rioja AGING: 14 months in American oak barrels. PREPARATION: Fermentation of each payment...
- The color is cherry with ruby and intense background iridescence, red risen almost grana.
- The nose shows fine woods, demonstrating the coconut and pepper on a subtle and fragrant of ripe black fruit and compote.
- A licoroso and balsamic background is also shown.
- The palate...”read
- Sight: sight, Cune Crianza wine has a cherry color with purple hues
- Nose: The Cune Crianza wine stands out for its aromas of red berries and balsamic notes
- Palate: On the palate, the wine is a cheerful Cune Crianza wine with notes of spices and balanced acidity
...notes and minty - Palate: Red fruit, fresh, silky, persistent, spicy DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: El Coto de Rioja GRAPES: Tempranillo AGEING: Minimum 12 months in selected American oak barrels of 225 liters and at least 6...
“Cherry Red Rioja Crianza with the fragrant aromas of berry and cherry. Red fruit is complemented by subtle wood tones. The Crianza is aged one year in barrels of American oak. That wood aging gives the wine body and a round soft finish. A medium-weight, flexible, exciting, beautifully made,...”read
...Palate: flavourful, fresh, good acidity, well integrated wood, good texture. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Ramón Bilbao GRAPES: Tempranillo, AGING: 14 months in barrels of French and American oak. WINE PAIRING: cheeses,...
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2013 Baigorri Maceración Carbónica has a cherry color with violet edges. - Nose: Highlights fruity blackcurrant and blackberry aroma. - Palate: The palate is nice step in excelling and enduring notes of licorice and Juanola pills....
“A pleasant and long-lasting taste on the palate with a hint of liquorice, red and black currant and fruity aromas. The low acidity makes the wine pleasant and persistent in the mouth. A beautiful wine with an excellent price / performance ratio”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 El Puntido: - View: Medium cherry. - Nose: marked mineral character, with hints of hot slate, graphite and silica. - Mouth: ripe fruit, spices, balsamic, with body fluid, active, balanced, fine tannins, tasty. APPELLATION:...
“It is a red wine made from Tempranillo (100%) by vineyards Pagano Storage Sierra Cantabria, under the designation of origin Rioja. The wine has aged for 18 months in oak barrels francés.Notas Tasting: Cherry color with garnet hues. The nose has aromas of black fruit with very definite mineral...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2013 Marqués de Cáceres Rosado has a nice coral color of medium intensity. - Nose: The nose shells very fresh aromas of small red fruits (raspberry, strawberry) that develop on a floral background with a hint of anise. - Palate:...
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Remelluri Blanco: - View: Golden straw medium intensity. - Nose: aroma of good intensity, with significant presence of wood, on a background of white fruit interesting. - Mouth: medium bodied with good acidity, fresh with enough...
“The brilliant winemaker Telmo Rodriguez is Remelluri Blanco this a blend of Chardonnay, Garnacha Blanca, Moscatell, Marsanne, Roussane, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier which 14 months was raised in French oak. Parker this topper is seen as a reference for white Rioja's. White wine storage. The...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Finca El Bosque: - View: cherry, violet tones. - Nose: ripe strawberry and tropical fruit memories. - Mouth: fresh and pleasant. light with hints of raspberry. APPELLATION: Rioja. VINEYARD: Sierra Cantabria GRAPES: Tempranillo...
“- Tasting notes: Fine aromas of seduction and excellent sensations from his cask of French and Romanian oak. Mouth with a long, expressive finish.
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: GRAPE PROVENANCE:
Vineyard: Finca El Bosque, San Vicente de la Sonsierra, La Rioja. Area: 1.4820 ha. Calcareous clay soil....”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Viña Bujanda Crianza: - View: medial-high intensity, purple red and blue trim meniscus, dense and colored tears. - Nose: aromas of black fruit (blackberries and blueberries) attached to the spices from the American oak such as...
“2013 Viña Bujanda Crianza: medial-high intensity red purple. Aromas of black fruits, snuff blond and light balsamic notes. wide, fresh and silky entrance, large volume and structure. long, tasty and extraordinary retronasal aroma end.”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Izadi Crianza: - View: Ruby middle layer and unctuous tear. - Nose: High aromatic intensity well balanced, smoky tones red fruits, licorice and spices, aromas of cedar. - Mouth: elegant and balanced with a long aftertaste with...
- View: ruby color and unctuous tear middle layer
- Nose: High aromatic intensity well balanced in shades of red fruits, licorice and spices combined with aromas of cedar and smoky
- Palate: The palate is elegant and balanced with a long aftertaste with fruity and floral notes...”read
...aromas, memories of the oak. - Palate: Red fruit, voluminous, velvety. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Luis Cañas GRAPES: Tempranillo, Garnacha AGING: 12 months in oak barrels (60% French and 40% American). MATCHING WINE:...
- View: A view, Luis Cañas Crianza 2013 has a nice deep red ruby
- Nose: The nose Luis Cañas Crianza 2013 is a wine of medium intensity that gives off fresh balsamic aromas
- Palate: The palate, Luis Cañas Crianza 2013 is an easy-drinking wine, soft and velvety, with fruity...”read
...polished tannic expression and a marked acidity-body-spirit balance. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Bodegas Muga GRAPES: Grenache, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo AGING: 24 months in oak barrels of the highest quality, 12 months...
- View: A view, Muga Crianza 2013 has a very intense cherry color with garnet edge
- Nose: The nose Muga Crianza 2013 is a very expressive wine, complex with balsamic and spicy. Balance between fruit (fresh cherry jam, compote of berries, some licorice, anise plant, notes of fennel...”read
“- Tasting notes: Garnet red ruby. Clean and bright. Medium-high intensity. Intense nose, rich in nuances highlighting the red and ripe fruit and licorice on an elegant background of spices. Sweet and fruity taste. Round and velvety on the palate with ample volume in the middle palate and long...”read
...fine wood, spices, aromas of vanilla. - Palate: fresh, soft, DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Bodegas Azpilicueta GRAPES: Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo AGING: 12 months in American oak barrels and French, fluent in American oak...
“- Azpilicueta Crianza is a red wine with O.D. The Rioja.
- produced in the winery Juan Alcorta related to the Group Domecq Bodegas.
- To produce this wine grapes Tempranillo are used.
- Mazuelo and Graciano.
- Its color is intense cherry red.
- Perfumed with notes of fruit on a background of...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Lan Crianza - View: bright cherry red, violet tones. - Nose: complex aromatic cut with a balance between oak aromas and nuances of ripe fruit and small fruits of the forest. - Mouth: harmony from its sweet and elegant tannins, clean...
“- The Lan Crianza wine is a red wine aging.
- Lan wineries of the Rioja appellation.
- This made Tempranillo.
- It is a red wine with bright purple trim pillory.
- The aroma reveals notes of aging.
- fruit aromas.
- berries and ripe fruit.
- It is harmonious.
- with a lingering taste of...”read
...tannins, balanced. Dominates the fruity character, well accompanied by wood. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Sierra Cantabria GRAPES: Tempranillo AGING: 14 months in Bordeaux barrels of French and American oak. PREPARATION:...
“- TASTE NOTE: Color: red ruby medium-high intensity light orange hues on the edge of the cup; clean and bright.
Aroma: Intense. Light lactic notes, red fruits and spices. It shows a good development of secondary aromas of parenting (vanilla, cacao, roasted) providing a good balance and...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Arienzo de Riscal Crianza:
- View: cherry red garnets notes.
- Nose: notes of vanilla and coconut, memories of red fruit aromas mixed with wood.
- Mouth: nice at the entrance, fresh and fruity with a large step, persistent and character.
TASTING NOTES: - View: cherry red well covered. - Nose: flowers, fruit (strawberry, raspberry), spicy and smoky notes. - Palate: velvety, soft, fine and tasty tannins. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Bodegas Torres...