In Uvinum there are a wide range of rioja Wines of 2012 to buy it at the best prices. From only $16.45 you can buy rioja Wines of 2012 immediately, without complications , and enjoy your Wine Rioja in a few days at home with such a tremendous value for money, as the Marqués de Cáceres Crianza.
- View: Cherry red color with purple hues.
- Nose: Floral, red fruits and licorice with hints of vanilla and roasted.
- Palate: Fresh, smooth and balanced. Good structure and soft tannins.
Aging: 12 months in American oak barrels Grape: 100% Tempranillo
...tannins very nice, with good structure. Long and balsamic memories. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Heirs of Marques de Riscal GRAPES: Tempranillo, Graciano, Mazuelo WINE PAIRING: ham, cured cheeses, red meat, all kinds of roasts...
“Intense ruby color. Very complex aroma with notes of well assembled with aromas of fine red fruit and smoky wood. The palate is full-bodied and velvety, with structured palate and a long, elegant finish.”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Beronia Crianza: - View: cherry red, clean and bright. - Nose: an attractive nose, notes of red fruits like cherry and raspberry in perfect harmony with mineral notes and aromatic herbs. - Mouth: balanced and sweet, fruit and...
- Palate: sweet and fruity Palate
ruby red garnet
Clean and bright
Aromas: Intense nose, rich in nuances highlighting the red and ripe and licorice fruit on an elegant background of spices
Round and velvety in the mouth with large volume in mid-palate and...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Marqués de Cáceres Crianza: - View: Deep ruby, pale garnet rim. Clean and bright. - Nose: nose of cherry, vanilla, toasted almost smooth. - Mouth: harmony, a soft, ripe tannins and a sweet tooth, a living fruit. Long on the palate,...
“- Attractive, bright ruby red colour.
- Re-defined bouquet of black cherries and blackberries with a soft touch of aromatic Mediterranean herbs.
- Lusciously fresh and fruity in the mouth where rich fruit (cherries, strawberries, raspberries) and notes of cinnamon mingle to give a pleasant...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Altos Ibéricos Crianza: - View: cherry. - Nose: frank and intense white flowers and red fruit nose, balanced with spicy aromas and toasted the permanecencia in oak barrels. - Mouth: fresh and velvety entry mouth, a long journey,...
“High-cherry color with maroon trim layer. On average, elegant, with notes of ripe fruit with some floral notes and mineral intensity. Medium, large and structured, savory, with tannins something living body at first but eventually buffed after their stay in the bottle. Final long and very nice.”read
...black fruit, stewed fruit, spices, dairy notes. - Palate: elegant, silky. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Baigorri GRAPES: Tempranillo AGING: 14 months in French oak barrels (80%) and American (20%), the rest in the bottle....
“TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Bai Gorri Crianza:
- View: Intense cherry upper middle layer.
- Nose: aromas of black fruit and compote, spaced, dairy and long retronasal fruit.
- Mouth: elegant and silky.
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Garnacha, and others.
WINE PAIRING: any...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Campillo Crianza: - View: cherry red ruby evolution. - Nose: a distinctive combination of ripe red fruit, spicy notes and toast from the barrel. - Mouth: tasty, meaty and with good tannin structure balanced with acidity. spacious...
“Coto de Imaz Reserva 2012 is a classic red wine reserve La Rioja and accumulating prizes everywhere.
Since its inception in 1970, the winery El Coto de Rioja has followed a policy of constant reinvestment has resulted not only double its facilities, but also significantly increase the extent of...”read
TASTING NOTES: -View: 2012 El Puntido shows a cherry colored garnet reflections Meade. -Nariz: It has a very strong note of licorice and some smoke from the roasted character of the barrels with black and red fruit. -Boca: Has an electric acidity with...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Vinedos de Paganos El Puntido:
- View: cherry red, gold trim. Clean and bright.
- Nose: complex, medium intensity, aromas of red fruit (cherries), black (blackberries, plums) and floral (violets, rosemary), with fine spicy notes.
- Mouth: Intense and tasty, with enough...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Plácet Valtomelloso: - View: pale golden yellow with green trim. - Nose: aromas of white flowers magnolia, jasmine and daffodils, accompanying the fleshy pineapple fruit, ripe pear and melon. - Mouth: tasty wine. With a step by...
“Plácet of Valtomelloso White 2012 is a wine that stands out for its dynamism, its volatile maturity and class.
The character of the wine Palacios Remondo is a complex and unique sum, built over time on a wine culture dating back more than 2000 years.”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Artadi Pagos Viejos (Primeur) 2012 is deep red wine. - Nose: complex - Mouth to mouth and structured with an elegant and long finish singled and enriched with the peculiarities of each vintage. WINERY: Bodegas Artadi
“Bodegas Artadi born in 1 985 in Laguardia, Rioja Alavesa, developed since then, wines with personality, earthbound, vineyards and people.
At the end of 2 015, and to continue freely under those premises, they decided to abandon the D. O
This 2. 012 made from Tempranillo from old vines we find...”read
...fruits that seduce the nose, balsamic and spices, with floral and mineral notes. A fragrance atrayente.Es complex but very elegant, tasty, great tasting fruit and ripe tannins nicely expressed in its passage through the palate, with a background of vanilla....
“- Tasting notes: Fine aromas of seduction and excellent sensations from his cask of French and Romanian oak. Mouth with a long, expressive finish.
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: GRAPE PROVENANCE:
Vineyard: Finca El Bosque, San Vicente de la Sonsierra, La Rioja. Area: 1.4820 ha. Calcareous clay soil....”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Rioja Bordón Crianza: - View: ruby red and trim. - Nose: marked notes of ripe fruits and memories of toasted vanilla notes. - Mouth: smooth passage with good structure and elegant tannins, notes of fruit and spice on the finish....
“- Tasting notes: Bright ruby color. Spicy aromas dominate the nose. The palate is silky. Very nice. long finish.
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: Made fruit selection, development is based on despalillado clusters and soft crushing of the berries. After alcoholic and finished fermentation, malolactic...”read
“Tasting notes and food pairing Producer: Bodegas Viña Salceda Crianza: 12 months in American oak barrels Tasting notes: Color
High middle layer. Red pillory.
Fine and expressive. Fruit notes predominate
-frambuesa fresh, spicy nuances grosella-
-pepper Negra- and smoked.
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Azpilicueta Crianza: - View: cherry red with good intensity, lively with golden sparkles. Clean and bright. - Nose: The nose is perfumed which include fruit notes on a background of toasted wood and soft aromas of vanilla, coconut...
“- Azpilicueta Crianza Is a red wine with O.D. La Rioja, produced in the winery Juan Alcorta related to the Group Domecq Bodegas.
- For the preparation of this wine grapes Tempranillo, Mazuelo and Graciano they are used.
- Its color is intense cherry red.
- Perfumed with notes of fruit on a...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Lan Crianza: - View: bright cherry. - Nose: intense and elegant perfumed nose, notes of red forest fruit such as raspberry, notes and milk pastry wrapped in elegant touches spices (black pepper), vanilla and caramel. - Mouth:...
- View: A view, LAN Crianza 2012 has a bright cherry red with violet tones
- Nose: LAN Crianza 2012 is a complex wine that keeps a perfect balance between the aromas provided by the oak and fruit own
- Palate: The palate, LAN Crianza 2012 is a harmonious wine, sweet and elegant...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Marqués de Arienzo Crianza: - View: ruby red - Nose: aromas of red fruits and spices - Mouth: good body, long finish APPELLATION: Rioja (Spain) VINEYARD: Herederos del Marqués de Riscal GRAPES: Tempranillo TEMPERATURE:...
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Barón de Ley Finca Monasterio: - View: cherry red, violet tones. - Nose: extremely seductive nose, a real deployment of acompotadas black fruits, roasted traces and custard, evolution towards more spicy. - Mouth: great presence,...
“Tasting notes and food pairing Producer: Baron Foster Law: The wine was aged for 18 months in new French oak barrels and then 6 months in "Foudre"
10. 000 ltrs. French oak, ideal to enhance fruity notes of this wine. Finca Monasterio
It was bottled without being subjected to filtered or...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Pujanza Hado: - View: Cherry red, clean and bright. - Nose: fruity aromas of red fruit, raspberry and black currant fruit. - Mouth: good acidity, fresh, fruity notes and red fruit. APPELLATION: Rioja. VINEYARD: Bodegas y Viñedos...
“- Pujanza Hado is a red wine belonging to Bodegas Pujanza.
- Has Rioja designation of origin and is produced with 100% Tempranillo grapes.
- This is a cherry red wine with violet tones fine.
- It looks clean and bright.
- Aromas of black fruit and balsamic notes.
- The palate is powerful,...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Sela: - View: nice layer of medium intensity, bright cherry red and slightly blue trim, clean and bright. - Nose: very expressive, marked fruitiness: fresh red fruit, red cherry, currant and blackberry notes. Youthful character,...
“- In the glass, a medium-deep cherry shows
- In the resting glass soft fruit flavors, barely perceptible wood
- The fresh, red fruit on the nose reminiscent of cherries
- They are joined by numerous delicate floral hints and finesse spices
- On the palate the wine has very pleasant fresh...”read