- View: Cherry red color with purple hues.
- Nose: Floral, red fruits and licorice with hints of vanilla and roasted.
- Palate: Fresh, smooth and balanced. Good structure and soft tannins.
Aging: 12 months in American oak barrels Grape: 100% Tempranillo
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Cune Crianza 375ml: - View: bright cherry with purple hues. - Nose: aromas of red berries, balsamic notes of his oak aging. - Mouth: an elegance in the mouth, yet lively, with some notes spices and a balanced acidity. APPELLATION:...
“ORIGIN: D. O. Rioja
BODEGA: C. V. N. E
Prepared mainly Tempranillo variety grapes and is aged at least 12 months in American oak barrels and French and several months in bottle.
Varieties: Tempranillo, Carignan and Grenache
Graduation: 13. 5 °”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Viña Real Crianza 375ml: - View: Red cherry ripe. - Nose: Complex and elegant aroma, ripe fruit primary, proper character of the aging in oak barrels, fine wood aromas, hints of cocoa and spices. - Mouth: large and fleshy, with fine...
“The fermentations were carried out in stainless steel 500 Hl capacity lengthened maceration to obtain wines suitable for aging. Aging: 12 months in American oak barrels of 225 liters and 6 months in bottle before leaving the warehouse; with a large selection of new wood from different coopers and...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Marqués de Cáceres Crianza: - View: Deep ruby, pale garnet rim. Clean and bright. - Nose: nose of cherry, vanilla, toasted almost smooth. - Mouth: harmony, a soft, ripe tannins and a sweet tooth, a living fruit. Long on the palate,...
- View: A view, Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2012 has a bright cherry
- Nose: The nose Marqués de Cáceres Crianza, 2012 brings back memories of cherry, vanilla and toasted media
- Palate: The palate, Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2012 is a wine with harmony, soft tannins, ripe and sweet...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Altos Ibéricos Crianza: - View: cherry. - Nose: frank and intense white flowers and red fruit nose, balanced with spicy aromas and toasted the permanecencia in oak barrels. - Mouth: fresh and velvety entry mouth, a long journey,...
...black fruit, stewed fruit, spices, dairy notes. - Palate: elegant, silky. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Baigorri GRAPES: Tempranillo AGING: 14 months in French oak barrels (80%) and American (20%), the rest in the bottle....
- View: A view, Baigorri Crianza 2012 has an intense cherry color medium-high layer
- Nose: The nose Baigorri Crianza, 2012 brings back memories of black fruit and compote, spaced, dairy and fruit long way retronasal
- Palate: The palate, Baigorri Crianza 2012 is a powerful, silky...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Campillo Crianza: - View: cherry red ruby evolution. - Nose: a distinctive combination of ripe red fruit, spicy notes and toast from the barrel. - Mouth: tasty, meaty and with good tannin structure balanced with acidity. spacious...
...tannins very nice, with good structure. Long and balsamic memories. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Heirs of Marques de Riscal GRAPES: Tempranillo, Graciano, Mazuelo WINE PAIRING: ham, cured cheeses, red meat, all kinds of roasts...
- View: A view, Marques de Riscal Reserva 2012 is a wine with cherry color covered
- Nose: Marques de Riscal Reserva 2012 has a balsamic and spicy aroma of great complexity, with notes of ripe black fruit and lightly toasted
- Palate: The palate, Marques de Riscal Reserva 2012 has...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Viñas de Gain: - View: Cherry red. - Nose: Ripe red and black fruit, spicy, toasty, subtle herbal notes and liqueur notes. - Mouth: Voluminous on the palate, ripe fruit, good acidity and spicy finish. APPELLATION: Rioja. WINERY:...
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Vina Herminia Excelsus: - View: intense cherry tones trimmed in mahogany. - Nose: complex aroma of red fruit and undergrowth, balsamic funds, spicy and smoky. - Mouth: ample and tasty. Long and pleasant finish. APPELLATION: Rioja....
“The Vina Herminia Tinto Excelsus presents itself in intense dark cherry color, with violet hues. Very elegant blackberry, notes of black currant jam, exotic spices and vanilla agree perfectly from each other.”read
TASTING NOTES: -View: 2012 El Puntido shows a cherry colored garnet reflections Meade. -Nariz: It has a very strong note of licorice and some smoke from the roasted character of the barrels with black and red fruit. -Boca: Has an electric acidity with...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Vinedos de Paganos El Puntido:
- View: cherry red, gold trim. Clean and bright.
- Nose: complex, medium intensity, aromas of red fruit (cherries), black (blackberries, plums) and floral (violets, rosemary), with fine spicy notes.
- Mouth: Intense and tasty, with enough...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Plácet Valtomelloso: - View: pale golden yellow with green trim. - Nose: aromas of white flowers magnolia, jasmine and daffodils, accompanying the fleshy pineapple fruit, ripe pear and melon. - Mouth: tasty wine. With a step by...
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Remelluri Blanco: - View: straw, bright and abundant tears. - Nose: Very complex nose franca, a complete mix of floral notes and fruit, toasty aromas of fine and delicate wood perfectly integrated, intensity, sweetness and density....
- View: pale golden and shiny.
- Mouth: unctuous, with excellent acidity and nerve.
The nose is intense, complex and attractive.
Soft toast, floral and fruity notes (ripe grapefruit and pineapple), and attractive herbaceous notes.”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Artadi Pagos Viejos (Primeur) 2012 is deep red wine. - Nose: complex - Mouth to mouth and structured with an elegant and long finish singled and enriched with the peculiarities of each vintage. WINERY: Bodegas Artadi
TASTING NOTES : - View: La Nieta (Primeur) 2012 is red wine Crianza 2012. ALCOHOL: 14.5 % TEMPERATURE: 18 ° C AGING: This wine has spent 18 months in French oak barrels . GRAPES : made from 100% Tempranillo grapes from a single plot of 1.75 has...
“La Nieta Of the 2012 only 4000 bottles produced and this wine is among the top in Spain. The 2012 has received 95+ Parker points. The grapes ferment in four 1000-liter oak barrels and the wine is aged in new French barriques for 16 months. The nose is subtle, mature without exaggeration. The La...”read
...fruits that seduce the nose, balsamic and spices, with floral and mineral notes. A fragrance atrayente.Es complex but very elegant, tasty, great tasting fruit and ripe tannins nicely expressed in its passage through the palate, with a background of vanilla....
“- Tasting notes: Fine aromas of seduction and excellent sensations from his cask of French and Romanian oak. Mouth with a long, expressive finish.
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: GRAPE PROVENANCE:
Vineyard: Finca El Bosque, San Vicente de la Sonsierra, La Rioja. Area: 1.4820 ha. Calcareous clay soil....”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Izadi Crianza: - View: Ruby red middle layer and unctuous tear. - Nose: High aromatic intensity well balanced in shades of red fruits, licorice and spices combined with aromas of cedar and smoky. - Mouth: The palate is elegant...
“High aromatic intensity well balanced in shades of red fruits, licorice and spices combined with aromas of cedar and smoky. The palate is elegant and balanced with a long aftertaste with fruity and floral notes. Crianza 14 months in Bordeaux barrels of American oak.”read
...toasty. - Palate: long, tasty, fleshy, with intense ripe fruit. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Bodegas Muga GRAPES: Grenache, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo, AGING: 24 months aging in French and American oak and 12 months in...
- View: A view, Muga Crianza 2012 has a very intense cherry color with garnet edge
- Nose: The nose Muga Crianza 2012 is a very expressive wine, complex, balsamic and spicy touches. Balance between fruit (fresh cherry jam, compote of berries, some licorice, anise plant, notes of...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Rioja Bordón Crianza: - View: ruby red and trim. - Nose: marked notes of ripe fruits and memories of toasted vanilla notes. - Mouth: smooth passage with good structure and elegant tannins, notes of fruit and spice on the finish....
“- Tasting notes: Bright ruby color. Spicy aromas dominate the nose. The palate is silky. Very nice. long finish.
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: Made fruit selection, development is based on despalillado clusters and soft crushing of the berries. After alcoholic and finished fermentation, malolactic...”read
“- Tasting notes: Cherry color upper middle layer. Aromas of stone fruit (cherry, blackthorn), floral notes, smoky, spicy and parenting. Broad, balanced with volume. integrated tannins. Persistent. fruity and spicy aftertaste.
- ALCOHOLIC: 13.5 °
- TEMPERATURE: 16 ° C
- PAIRING: Pasta with meat...”read