- View: Cherry red color with purple hues.
- Nose: Floral, red fruits and licorice with hints of vanilla and roasted.
- Palate: Fresh, smooth and balanced. Good structure and soft tannins.
Aging: 12 months in American oak barrels Grape: 100% Tempranillo
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Cune Crianza 375ml: - View: bright cherry with purple hues. - Nose: aromas of red berries, balsamic notes of his oak aging. - Mouth: an elegance in the mouth, yet lively, with some notes spices and a balanced acidity. APPELLATION:...
“ORIGIN: D. O. Rioja
BODEGA: C. V. N. E
Prepared mainly Tempranillo variety grapes and is aged at least 12 months in American oak barrels and French and several months in bottle.
Varieties: Tempranillo, Carignan and Grenache
Graduation: 13. 5 °”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Marqués de Cáceres Crianza: - View: Deep ruby, pale garnet rim. Clean and bright. - Nose: nose of cherry, vanilla, toasted almost smooth. - Mouth: harmony, a soft, ripe tannins and a sweet tooth, a living fruit. Long on the palate,...
- View: A view, Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2012 has a bright cherry
- Nose: The nose Marqués de Cáceres Crianza, 2012 brings back memories of cherry, vanilla and toasted media
- Palate: The palate, Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2012 is a wine with harmony, soft tannins, ripe and sweet...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Altos Ibéricos Crianza: - View: cherry. - Nose: frank and intense white flowers and red fruit nose, balanced with spicy aromas and toasted the permanecencia in oak barrels. - Mouth: fresh and velvety entry mouth, a long journey,...
...black fruit, stewed fruit, spices, dairy notes. - Palate: elegant, silky. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Baigorri GRAPES: Tempranillo AGING: 14 months in French oak barrels (80%) and American (20%), the rest in the bottle....
- View: A view, Baigorri Crianza 2012 has an intense cherry color medium-high layer
- Nose: The nose Baigorri Crianza, 2012 brings back memories of black fruit and compote, spaced, dairy and fruit long way retronasal
- Palate: The palate, Baigorri Crianza 2012 is a powerful, silky...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Campillo Crianza: - View: cherry red ruby evolution. - Nose: a distinctive combination of ripe red fruit, spicy notes and toast from the barrel. - Mouth: tasty, meaty and with good tannin structure balanced with acidity. spacious...
...tannins very nice, with good structure. Long and balsamic memories. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Heirs of Marques de Riscal GRAPES: Tempranillo, Graciano, Mazuelo WINE PAIRING: ham, cured cheeses, red meat, all kinds of roasts...
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Viñas de Gain: - View: Cherry red. - Nose: Ripe red and black fruit, spicy, toasty, subtle herbal notes and liqueur notes. - Mouth: Voluminous on the palate, ripe fruit, good acidity and spicy finish. APPELLATION: Rioja. WINERY:...
TASTING NOTES: -View: 2012 El Puntido shows a cherry colored garnet reflections Meade. -Nariz: It has a very strong note of licorice and some smoke from the roasted character of the barrels with black and red fruit. -Boca: Has an electric acidity with...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Vinedos de Paganos El Puntido:
- View: cherry red, gold trim. Clean and bright.
- Nose: complex, medium intensity, aromas of red fruit (cherries), black (blackberries, plums) and floral (violets, rosemary), with fine spicy notes.
- Mouth: Intense and tasty, with enough...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Plácet Valtomelloso: - View: pale golden yellow with green trim. - Nose: aromas of white flowers magnolia, jasmine and daffodils, accompanying the fleshy pineapple fruit, ripe pear and melon. - Mouth: tasty wine. With a step by...
TASTING NOTES: - View: Artadi Pagos Viejos (Primeur) 2012 is deep red wine. - Nose: complex - Mouth to mouth and structured with an elegant and long finish singled and enriched with the peculiarities of each vintage. WINERY: Bodegas Artadi
...fruits that seduce the nose, balsamic and spices, with floral and mineral notes. A fragrance atrayente.Es complex but very elegant, tasty, great tasting fruit and ripe tannins nicely expressed in its passage through the palate, with a background of vanilla....
“- Tasting notes: Fine aromas of seduction and excellent sensations from his cask of French and Romanian oak. Mouth with a long, expressive finish.
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: GRAPE PROVENANCE:
Vineyard: Finca El Bosque, San Vicente de la Sonsierra, La Rioja. Area: 1.4820 ha. Calcareous clay soil....”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Rioja Bordón Crianza: - View: ruby red and trim. - Nose: marked notes of ripe fruits and memories of toasted vanilla notes. - Mouth: smooth passage with good structure and elegant tannins, notes of fruit and spice on the finish....
“- Tasting notes: Bright ruby color. Spicy aromas dominate the nose. The palate is silky. Very nice. long finish.
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: Made fruit selection, development is based on despalillado clusters and soft crushing of the berries. After alcoholic and finished fermentation, malolactic...”read
“- Tasting notes: Cherry color upper middle layer. Aromas of stone fruit (cherry, blackthorn), floral notes, smoky, spicy and parenting. Broad, balanced with volume. integrated tannins. Persistent. fruity and spicy aftertaste.
- ALCOHOLIC: 13.5 °
- TEMPERATURE: 16 ° C
- PAIRING: Pasta with meat...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Azpilicueta Crianza: - View: cherry red with good intensity, lively with golden sparkles. Clean and bright. - Nose: The nose is perfumed which include fruit notes on a background of toasted wood and soft aromas of vanilla, coconut...
“- Azpilicueta Crianza Is a red wine with O.D. La Rioja, produced in the winery Juan Alcorta related to the Group Domecq Bodegas.
- For the preparation of this wine grapes Tempranillo, Mazuelo and Graciano they are used.
- Its color is intense cherry red.
- Perfumed with notes of fruit on a...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Lan Crianza: - View: bright cherry. - Nose: intense and elegant perfumed nose, notes of red forest fruit such as raspberry, notes and milk pastry wrapped in elegant touches spices (black pepper), vanilla and caramel. - Mouth:...
- View: A view, LAN Crianza 2012 has a bright cherry red with violet tones
- Nose: LAN Crianza 2012 is a complex wine that keeps a perfect balance between the aromas provided by the oak and fruit own
- Palate: The palate, LAN Crianza 2012 is a harmonious wine, sweet and elegant...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Marqués de Arienzo Crianza: - View: ruby red - Nose: aromas of red fruits and spices - Mouth: good body, long finish APPELLATION: Rioja (Spain) VINEYARD: Herederos del Marqués de Riscal GRAPES: Tempranillo TEMPERATURE:...
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Malpuesto: - View: dark cherry red, garnet rim and dense tear. - Nose: Very elegant nose, presence of black fruit like plums and blackberries, roasted and spices. - Mouth: soft palate, fruity, elegant, with good acidity and polished...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Orben Malpuesto:
- View: Cherry red
- Nose: black fruits, wood and spices.
- Mouth: Fruity, elegant and long finish.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Izadi
AGEING: 14 months in American oak barrels.
PREPARATION: Fermentation in steel tanks....”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Barón de Ley Finca Monasterio: - View: cherry red, violet tones. - Nose: extremely seductive nose, a real deployment of acompotadas black fruits, roasted traces and custard, evolution towards more spicy. - Mouth: great presence,...
- View: A view, Barón de Ley Finca Monasterio 2012 has an intense cherry color
- Nose: The nose Barón de Ley Finca Monasterio 2012 brings memories fruit jam and balsamic woods with hints of tea and tea, coconut, lactic notes, cocoa and spices
- Palate: The palate, Barón de Ley...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Pujanza Hado: - View: Cherry red, clean and bright. - Nose: fruity aromas of red fruit, raspberry and black currant fruit. - Mouth: good acidity, fresh, fruity notes and red fruit. APPELLATION: Rioja. VINEYARD: Bodegas y Viñedos...
“- Pujanza Hado is a red wine belonging to Bodegas Pujanza.
- Has Rioja designation of origin and is produced with 100% Tempranillo grapes.
- This is a cherry red wine with violet tones fine.
- It looks clean and bright.
- Aromas of black fruit and balsamic notes.
- The palate is powerful,...”read