TASTING NOTES: - View: The Puntido 2011 out is very intense cherry. - Nose: nose has aromas of character, spicy, ripe fruit, creamy oak, toasted - Mouth: This is a powerful wine, tasty, ripe tannins, toasted DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja WINERY:...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Vinedos de Paganos El Puntido:
- View: cherry garnet.
- Nose: a subtle nose with mineral notes, ripe fruit, chocolate liquor and a background of white flowers.
- Mouth: powerful, with a good balance between ripe fruit and wood, round tannins.
TASTING NOTES: - View: Óbalo Crianza 2011 is intense ruby red with violet reflections. - Nose: Fresh, wild fruits with spicy and balsamic. - Taste: Expressive, sweet, full-bodied and well structured. PAIRING: to accompany an assortment of old cheese...
“Tempranillos amazing job with secluded farms of vines more than 30 years, where raw character of Tempranillo with memories ripe plum, licorice and berries. The time in oak for 4 months reassure the wine and give it the required volume while maintaining the sweetness of a young wine. Expressive...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Luis Cañas Reserva: - View: ruby red, clean and bright. - Nose: intense, fruity aromas, ripe red fruit and balsamic notes. - Mouth: soft, fresh, with character, well integrated tannins, polished tannins and liqueur. APPELLATION:...
- Ruby, clean and bright color.
- In good aromatic intensity on the nose notes of very ripe red fruit on a very elegant balsamic background.
- The palate is soft, fresh and nerve.
- It has volume and well integrated tannins and polished.
- In the aftertaste hints of ripe red fruit...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Coto de Imaz Reserva 50cl: - View: a clean, a nice intense cherry color and garnet in the glass edge. - Nose: a variety of aromatic nuances of ripe fruit and fine cocoa. - Mouth: good structure, with a powerful attack, velvety,...
- View: A view, Coto de Imaz Reserva 2011 has an intense dark cherry color with garnet edge. Cleansed
- Nose: The nose Coto de Imaz Reserva, 2011 brings back memories of ripe fruit, wild herbs, spices and earthy notes
- Palate: The palate, Coto de Imaz Reserva 2011 is a wine with...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2011 Finca El Bosque is a dark cherry color with violet tones. - Nose: The nose is very powerful, offering aromas of ripe red fruit, with outstanding blackberries, plums, floral notes, licorice and toasted background. - Mouth:...
“- Tasting notes: Fine aromas of seduction and excellent sensations from his cask of French and Romanian oak. Mouth with a long, expressive finish.
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: GRAPE PROVENANCE:
Vineyard: Finca El Bosque, San Vicente de la Sonsierra, La Rioja. Area: 1.4820 ha. Calcareous clay soil....”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2011 Sierra Cantabria Colección Privada has a nice dark cherry color with purple accents and garnet rim. Bright, rich and robust with tear stained. - Nose: There was a strong start ripe red fruit mixed with floral aromas (violets)...
TASTING NOTES: - View: Amancio 2011 shows cherry, garnet rim. - Nose: the nose notes include joinery, spicy, fruit liqueur, candied fruit, new oak - Mouth: The wine is balsamic confit, tasty DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja WINERY: Vineyards Sierra Cantabria...
“- Tasting notes: ruby red of great intensity at the edges, tending towards a red-pillory deep in the center of the cup. Of great complexity and elegance, with notes of scrubland, balsamic, herbs and great fruitiness (red fruits, cassis) forming a suggestive conjunto.En very concentrated and...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2011 Faustino Crianza is a cherry-red color, a glossy, clean, intense and covered. - Nose: The nose is frank, with aromas of ripe black fruit, light toasted good wood and sweet spice with elegant balsamic and end some vanilla. -...
- View: 2011 Faustino Crianza Seleccion is very bright cherry red color and beautiful coat.
- Nose: the nose is frank, with aromas of ripe black fruit, good lightly toasted wood and sweet spices with elegant balsamic and end some vanilla, fruit of the oak aging.
- Mouth: the...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2011 Pujanza Finca Valdepoleo has an intense cherry red color, high robe with violet rim. - Nose: Intense aromas of red fruits, such as blackberries, strawberries and raspberries, with mineral notes and sweet spices. -...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Pujanza Valdepoleo:
- View: Intense cherry red, violet trim.
- Nose: intense, with fruity aromas (red fruits, blackberries, strawberries), with mineral notes and sweet spices.
- Mouth: the palate, powerful, with fruity notes. Slightly bitter and good acidity.
“Contino Viña del Olivo 2011 is a red wine from the community of La Rioja and prepared by Contino vineyards within the denomination D. O. Rioja. In preparing Contino Viña del Olivo 2011 tempranillo grapes, Graciano covered by the D. O. Rioja are used. Contino Viña del Olivo 2011 has been...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Conde de Valdemar Crianza: - View: attractive red cherry, garnet rim. - Nose: Complex aromas of ripe and subtle spicy notes from barrel aging fruit. - Mouth: Round, balanced, tasty and very expressive, very long aftertaste. ...
- View: Bright cherry red.
- Nose: Intense ripe, spicy, vanilla and cocoa fruit aroma.
- Palate: Ripe fruit that combines with fine tannins of his upbringing.
Aging: 15 months in American oak barrels Grape: Tempranillo and Mazuelo
Pairing: Game, roasts and red meats, cheeses and...”read
“Grapes: 100% Tempranillo
Contents: 0, 75 l
The property - Benjamin de Rothschild and Vega Sicilia - is located in the Rioja Alavesa and consists of approximately 120 hectares of vineyards from 25 to 80 years of age and planted with Tempranillo, the local variety. It produces two...”read
“Booking 24 months in barrel and 36 months in bottle before its release. Selection of the best grapes harvested manually in our payments of Rioja Alta. After fermentation, the wine is kept in tubs few days, lengthening the mashing process to obtain the desired color and structure. Subsequent...”read
Tasting Notes Dalmau 2011: - View: ruby red - Nose: complex, velvety, with explosion of aromas of wild fruits, black chocolate and mineral notes, toast and creamy notes of their passage through French oak. - Palate: full-bodied and very harmonious....
“- Tasting notes: Color cherry red, intense, clean and bright. high intensity nose clean dominance of a powerful fruit load. Accompanying mineral, creamy toasted notes, roasted coffee, coffee, spices, cocoa and balsamic notes. Very good entrance with an elegant, fleshy and tasty way. Tanicidaz...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Palacios Remondo Propiedad: - View: cherry red. - Nose: aromas of ripe red fruit, well combined with toast and mineral notes, showing vainillados light tones. - Mouth: Step by large, fresh and elegant palate with good fruit weight,...
- View: Nice cherry color with garnet rim
- Nose: spicy aromas, roasted, candied fruit, toffees are appreciated. creamy oak
- Palate: The palate is powerful, persistent, tasty. Roasted flavors. ripe tannins
Bodegas Palacio Remondo: Located in the Rioja town of Alfaro. Trayectori...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Cirsion: - View: Cherry. - Nose: aromas of black fruit, damp earth, violets, chocolate and mint, eucalyptus, smoke. - Mouth: great structure and, in turn, soft and aromatic. With abundant and sweet tannins. APPELLATION: Rioja....