TASTING NOTES: - View: The Puntido 2011 out is very intense cherry. - Nose: nose has aromas of character, spicy, ripe fruit, creamy oak, toasted - Mouth: This is a powerful wine, tasty, ripe tannins, toasted DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja WINERY:...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Vinedos de Paganos El Puntido:
- View: cherry garnet.
- Nose: a subtle nose with mineral notes, ripe fruit, chocolate liquor and a background of white flowers.
- Mouth: powerful, with a good balance between ripe fruit and wood, round tannins.
TASTING NOTES: - View: Óbalo Crianza 2011 is intense ruby red with violet reflections. - Nose: Fresh, wild fruits with spicy and balsamic. - Taste: Expressive, sweet, full-bodied and well structured. PAIRING: to accompany an assortment of old cheese...
“Tempranillos amazing job with secluded farms of vines more than 30 years, where raw character of Tempranillo with memories ripe plum, licorice and berries. The time in oak for 4 months reassure the wine and give it the required volume while maintaining the sweetness of a young wine. Expressive...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2011 Campillo Crianza is cherry red ruby evolution. - Nose: offers a distinctive combination of ripe red fruit and spice notes and toast from the barrel. - Mouth: The palate is tasty, meaty and with good tannin structure balanced...
“- The Campillo Crianza wine belongs to the Bodegas Campillo and has denomination of origin Rioja.
- This is a red wine aging, made with 100% Tempranillo grapes.
- The wine has a cherry red appearance with red highlights.
- Its aroma is fruity and has spicy notes and toast.
- It has good acidity...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Baigorri Crianza: - View: intense cherry upper middle layer. - Nose: aromas of black fruit and stewed fruit. - Mouth: spicy, milk and retronasal long, sleek and silky. APPELLATION: Rioja. VINEYARD: Baigorri GRAPES: Tempranillo,...
“- Baigorri Crianza It is a red wine produced in the winery Baigorri.
- Has Rioja appellation and is made exclusively from Tempranillo grapes.
- It is a deep ruby red wine with very bright, clean, garnets trim middle layer and thin tears.
- Contains an aroma of ripe black fruit with hints of...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Luis Cañas Reserva: - View: ruby red, clean and bright. - Nose: intense, fruity aromas, ripe red fruit and balsamic notes. - Mouth: soft, fresh, with character, well integrated tannins, polished tannins and liqueur. APPELLATION:...
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Coto de Imaz Reserva 50cl: - View: a clean, a nice intense cherry color and garnet in the glass edge. - Nose: a variety of aromatic nuances of ripe fruit and fine cocoa. - Mouth: good structure, with a powerful attack, velvety,...
- View: A view, Coto de Imaz Reserva 2011 has an intense dark cherry color with garnet edge. Cleansed
- Nose: The nose Coto de Imaz Reserva, 2011 brings back memories of ripe fruit, wild herbs, spices and earthy notes
- Palate: The palate, Coto de Imaz Reserva 2011 is a wine with...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Sierra Cantabria Selección 2011 has a cherry red color, medium intensity, clean and bright, with slight presence of carbon. - Nose: The nose is clean, fruity, light notes of licorice, good intensity and persistence. - Palate:...
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2011 Finca El Bosque is a dark cherry color with violet tones. - Nose: The nose is very powerful, offering aromas of ripe red fruit, with outstanding blackberries, plums, floral notes, licorice and toasted background. - Mouth:...
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2011 Sierra Cantabria Colección Privada has a nice dark cherry color with purple accents and garnet rim. Bright, rich and robust with tear stained. - Nose: There was a strong start ripe red fruit mixed with floral aromas (violets)...
TASTING NOTES: - View: Amancio 2011 shows cherry, garnet rim. - Nose: the nose notes include joinery, spicy, fruit liqueur, candied fruit, new oak - Mouth: The wine is balsamic confit, tasty DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja WINERY: Vineyards Sierra Cantabria...
“- Tasting notes: ruby red of great intensity at the edges, tending towards a red-pillory deep in the center of the cup. Of great complexity and elegance, with notes of scrubland, balsamic, herbs and great fruitiness (red fruits, cassis) forming a suggestive conjunto.En very concentrated and...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2011 Faustino Crianza is a cherry-red color, a glossy, clean, intense and covered. - Nose: The nose is frank, with aromas of ripe black fruit, light toasted good wood and sweet spice with elegant balsamic and end some vanilla. -...
- View: 2011 Faustino Crianza Seleccion is very bright cherry red color and beautiful coat.
- Nose: the nose is frank, with aromas of ripe black fruit, good lightly toasted wood and sweet spices with elegant balsamic and end some vanilla, fruit of the oak aging.
- Mouth: the...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2011 Baron de Ley Finca Monasterio has a deep cherry red color, with violet tones even on the edge of the cup, - Nose: is enormously seductive nose with a real deployment acompotadas traces of black fruit and roasted coffee and...
“The intense dark purple color of the wine predicts his concentration: firm and ripe, with black currant fruit, coffee tones, licorice, spices and chocolate. Furthermore, the Finca Monasterio velvety with its pleasant tannins, it is mouth-filling, generous and well balanced. The lengthy finish is...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2011 Pujanza Finca Valdepoleo has an intense cherry red color, high robe with violet rim. - Nose: Intense aromas of red fruits, such as blackberries, strawberries and raspberries, with mineral notes and sweet spices. -...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Pujanza Valdepoleo:
- View: Intense cherry red, violet trim.
- Nose: intense, with fruity aromas (red fruits, blackberries, strawberries), with mineral notes and sweet spices.
- Mouth: the palate, powerful, with fruity notes. Slightly bitter and good acidity.
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2011 Hado has a red cherry color, clean and bright. - Nose: Fruity aromas of red fruit, raspberry and black currant fruit. - Mouth: The wine with good acidity, fresh, fruity red berries. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Pujanza Hado:
- View: bright cherry.
- Nose: expressive nose, notes of strawberry, raspberry, chalk, pressed flowers, all with very good definition.
- Mouth: Fresh entrance with red tart cherries, a hint of licorice, citrus thread from start to finish, a nice tension with...”read
“Contino Viña del Olivo 2011 is a red wine from the community of La Rioja and prepared by Contino vineyards within the denomination D. O. Rioja. In preparing Contino Viña del Olivo 2011 tempranillo grapes, Graciano covered by the D. O. Rioja are used. Contino Viña del Olivo 2011 has been...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Conde de Valdemar Crianza: - View: attractive red cherry, garnet rim. - Nose: Complex aromas of ripe and subtle spicy notes from barrel aging fruit. - Mouth: Round, balanced, tasty and very expressive, very long aftertaste. ...
- View: Bright cherry red.
- Nose: Intense ripe, spicy, vanilla and cocoa fruit aroma.
- Palate: Ripe fruit that combines with fine tannins of his upbringing.
Aging: 15 months in American oak barrels Grape: Tempranillo and Mazuelo
Pairing: Game, roasts and red meats, cheeses and...”read