“- Rioja Alta Vina Alberdi is a red wine produced with 100% Tempranillo grapes.
- It comes from the winery La Rioja Alta and Rioja appellation of origin is.
- This red wine aging has great qualities, including its fresh acidity, excellent aroma and good integration of wood, besides being a wine...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2009 Roda Reserva is the middle layer of rich color with a red background and bright red trim. - Nose: complex offers memories of fresh cherries on notes hardwood. - Mouth: Ripe fresh red cherry and leaves a sweet and spicy souvenir....
“- Roda I is a red wine with O.D. Rioja.
- Roda comes from the hold and produced from 100% Tempranillo grapes.
- The color of this wine is cherry red.
- dark and intense with violet and bright edges.
- with dense tear of slow fall.
- It is a sweet wine and balsamic.
- with aromas of ripe black...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: La Nieta 2009 is black purple - Nose: ripe fruit, flowers, wood and spices - Palate: intense pace, spacious with good structure and balance. GRAPES: Tempranillo WINERY: Páganos Vineyards
“One of the great creations of the Eguren brothers in Laguardia (Álava). Structured and perfectly balanced. Mature fruit. A masterpiece.
It is made in the vineyard of 1, 7 hectares protected by the Sierra de Cantabria and the El Puntido”read
...the current winery, which are processed, bottled and aged wines Remelluri. Since its first vintages, Remelluri becomes a leader in the Rioja, one of the first wineries to vinify only beginning Property grapes surrounding the winery. Currently, a total...
“Cherry wine, intense, clean and bright red fruit aromas combined with spicy, toasted and balsamic. On the palate, fresh and enveloping. Full of fruity sensations. Tannins with good acidity that gives it depth.”read
CVNE combines the elegance of an old winery with the most modern winemaking facilities. It was one of the first wineries in the Rioja settled. Grow more than 540 hectares of vineyards located in the best areas of La Rioja, one of the major...
- View: Cvne Crianza 2009 has a bright garnet color with purple trim.
- Nose: A young parenting, with an intense nose where red fruits, black licorice and well integrated leaving the aroma of its time in oak American oak.
- Mouth: The palate is nice, round and balanced with notes...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 La Granja de Remelluri Gran Reserva: - View: dark cherry medium intensity and brownish edge. - Nose: spicy aromas (pepper, clove, cedar, woodwork), the agitation a better balance between fruit and wood, with black expression varietal...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Remelluri Gran Reserva:
- View: Dark cherry medium intensity and brownish edge.
- Nose: spicy aromas (pepper, clove, cedar, woodwork), varietal aromas of black expression (blackberries, ripe plums), with a slight aroma reminiscent of orange peel; in a rather balsamic...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Dalmau 2009 has intense cherry, robe, very nice. - Nose: This wine is modern with a powerful aroma, spices, chocolate English, notes spirits, something aldehyde, mineral. - Mouth: The palate is delicious, round, with many nuances...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Dalmau Reserva:
- View: Intense cherry high layer.
- Nose: complex, velvety, with explosion of aromas of wild fruits, black chocolate and mineral notes, elegant creamy toasted conjoined with its passage by the French oak nose.
- Mouth: elegant full-bodied and very harmonious...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Macan 2009 is deep ruby red color. - Nose: Deep fruit nose. Pure and clean nose where nothing sticks and everything is. - Palate: Wine massive and tight without doing heavy. Weight is recognizable since this region despite...
TASTING NOTES: -View: 2009 Remelluri Reserva shows a cherry color and intensity very good layer. Garnet rim. -Nariz: Rich wine with intense aromas. Black and concentrated red fruit. Funds minerals, fungi, hints of incense and herbs. -Boca: A wine with...
- View: A view, Remelluri Reserva 2009 has a cherry color with garnet edge
- Nose: The nose Remelluri Reserva 2009 is a complex wine with hints of black and red fruits on a background of jam and earthy notes
- Palate: The palate, Remelluri Reserva 2009 is a wine of excellent...”read
TASTING NOTES: -View: 2009 La Vicalanda Reserva is a pretty intense garnet color with purple hues and tile flange. -Nariz: We provide clean, intense and persistent aromas. The varietal notes of red fruits, blackberry and licorice are intertwined with...
TASTING NOTES: -View: 2009 Gaudium shows an almost black dark maroon. -Nariz: Deep and complex bouquet where aromas of cherry, coffee, snuff resting on a background of mild spices are enshrined. -Boca: Fullness in the mouth, its dense and soft tannins...
“The Gaudium Marques de Caceres is an up-and-top meditation wine. The wine is a blend of 95% Tempranillo, 5% Graciano and aged on new French oak. It is the top wine of Marqués de Cáceres. Beautiful dark color, intense bouquet of black currant and cassis, creamy and spicy of wood utilization. On...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Contino Reserva: - View: - Nose: notes of berries and plums, licorice and characteristic aromas from parenting as toffee, vanilla and chocolate. - Mouth: fine palate, complex, balanced and superb tannin, easy to drink. APPELLATION:...
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Trasnocho: - View: cherry red robe, trimmed purple-brown perhaps, brilliant. - Nose: intensity and a wide variety of aromas. Black and red fruits, balsamic, spicy notes of clove and pepper, wood, soft cocoa and snuff, great complexity...
“- TASTE NOTE: Pretty and bright cherry red color, high layer and violet edges. Teardrop creamy, elegant and tinted fall. deep, serious and intense aromas. red fruit that appears from the first moment accompanied creamy. By shaking, ripe black fruit, more spices, balsamic refreshing and expressive...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Vina Real Gran Reserva: - View: vivid ruby red and bright, light maroon trim color and high layer. - Nose: Very intense and complex nose, notes for his stay in cask (coffee, spices, leather, roasted), aromas of candied fruits...
“Hand Picked and only the best grapes allowed in this Gran Reserva from CVNE. At least 3 years in (American) oak and three years in the bottle aged wine from Rioja, made primarily from the Tempranillo grape complemented with a little Graciano. And brown-red color, with intense flavors of vanilla...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Imperial Gran Reserva: - View: cherry red garnet. - Nose: wine with great complexity and aromatic quality, aromas of fruit compote, licorice stick, and from aging and aging, spicy and balsamic aromas, light vanilla, toffee and...
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Finca Valpiedra Reserva: - View: high intensity, cherry and edging Cardinals. Rich, dense and tinted tear. - Nose: High intensity, great complexity and elegance in the aromatic matrix, mineral notes, black, memories of incense,...
- View: high intensity, cherry and edging cardenalicio
- Nose: High intensity, with great complexity and elegance in the aromatic matrix, emphasizing mineral notes and red and black fruits, incense memories
- Mouth: In the initial phase of taste, denotes an excellent softness and...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Allende: - View: intense cherry, purple shades. - Nose: fruity sensations (blackberry, blueberry, black fruit), perfectly integrated oak aging, feelings of cedar and snuff tones. - Mouth: serious, lively and balanced with power,...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Allende Collita:
- View: intense cherry, purple hues.
- Nose: dominant fruity sensations (blackberry, blueberry, black fruit) on the perfectly integrated oak aging, feelings of cedar and snuff tones.
- Mouth: Serious and lively with great balance and power, large and...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Remirez de Ganuza Fincas de Ganuza Reserva: - View: intense ruby red, upper middle layer, light tile iridescence on the edge. - Nose: intense and complex aromas with elegant nuances of parenting and wide range of well-coordinated...
- View: intense ruby red color upper middle layer and burgundy trim
- Nose: intense and complex with elegant hints of aging and well-coordinated range of sensations, spicy and vanilla
Fernando Remírez de Ganuza has been a pioneer in defending the selection of vintage cellar