TASTING NOTES: - View: Diamante has a straw yellow color with golden tones. - Nose: The nose is slightly floral and highlight the ripe fruit. - Palate: The palate is smooth and creamy. Winemaking: Cold maceration of the must in contact with...
“- Tasting notes: Straw yellow color with golden tones. The nose is slightly floral and highlight the ripe fruit. The palate is soft and creamy.
- ALCOHOLIC: 11.5º
- TEMPERATURE: 9th at 10 ° C
- PAIRING: Appetizers, seafood, rice, desserts, cold dishes.”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2007 Baigorri Reserva: - View: cherry high, clean and bright. - Nose: high aromatic intensity, aromas of black fruit, stewed fruit, spicy and dairy notes. - Mouth: elegant, with volume, fleshy and well balanced, well marked, mature tannins,...
“Baigorri reserve 2007 2012 is a red wine from the community of La Rioja and produced by Bodegas Baigorri within the denomination D. O. Rioja. In preparing Baigorri Reserva 2007 tempranillo grapes covered by the D. O. Rioja they are used. Baigorri Reserva 2007 has been rated with 92 points Penin...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2003 Viña Tondonia Reserva: - View: intense red ruby middle layer. Orange reflections. Abundant and large tear. Bright and intense. - Nose: Intense, concentrated and expressive aromas. Notes of red fruit, roasted, memories of vanilla...
Cherry color very good depth and intensity. Garnet rim. Rich aromas of intense first nose, concentrated red and black fruit. Fund minerals, fungi, incense, herbs. Well supported in a wood quality without distortion. The palate is fine, intense and...
- View: Cherry red color with purple hues.
- Nose: Floral, red fruits and licorice with hints of vanilla and roasted.
- Palate: Fresh, smooth and balanced. Good structure and soft tannins.
Aging: 12 months in American oak barrels Grape: 100% Tempranillo
TASTING NOTES: - View: The Puntido 2011 out is very intense cherry. - Nose: nose has aromas of character, spicy, ripe fruit, creamy oak, toasted - Mouth: This is a powerful wine, tasty, ripe tannins, toasted DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja WINERY:...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Vinedos de Paganos El Puntido:
- View: cherry garnet.
- Nose: a subtle nose with mineral notes, ripe fruit, chocolate liquor and a background of white flowers.
- Mouth: powerful, with a good balance between ripe fruit and wood, round tannins.
TASTING NOTES: Hacienda López de Haro Crianza 2013 -View: Garnet red with violet hues -Nose: Juicy aromas of ripe fruit. Tasty and very sweet with a strong fruity, relaxed and pleasant character. -Mouth: Soft, elegant and friendly where the aromas...
TASTING NOTES OF 2010 Coto de Imaz Reserva: - View: Beautiful and intense cherry red. Clean and bright. Abundant and fine tear. - Nose: Great variety of aromatic notes of ripe fruit and fine cocoa. - Mouth: Soft and tasty with a good balance between...
TASTING NOTES: Campo Viejo Tempranillo - View: Ruby red - Nose: Juicy aromas of red fruits - Mouth: Fresh and fruity APPELLATION: Rioja VINEYARD: Campo Viejo GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo AGING: After the traditional method of La Rioja: stripping,...
“- Tasting notes: ruby red wine and red fruit aromas. The taste is fresh and fruity.
- DETAILS OF PROCESSING: For the preparation of this wine, the traditional method of Rioja it follows: I destemming, crushing and pressing subsequently fermented at a controlled temperature.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT:...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Cune Crianza 375ml: - View: bright cherry with purple hues. - Nose: aromas of red berries, balsamic notes of his oak aging. - Mouth: an elegance in the mouth, yet lively, with some notes spices and a balanced acidity. APPELLATION:...
“ORIGIN: D. O. Rioja
BODEGA: C. V. N. E
Prepared mainly Tempranillo variety grapes and is aged at least 12 months in American oak barrels and French and several months in bottle.
Varieties: Tempranillo, Carignan and Grenache
Graduation: 13. 5 °”read
“- Rioja Alta Vina Alberdi is a red wine produced with 100% Tempranillo grapes.
- It comes from the winery La Rioja Alta and Rioja appellation of origin is.
- This red wine aging has great qualities, including its fresh acidity, excellent aroma and good integration of wood, besides being a wine...”read
... - Palate: fresh, harmonious with nature. Varietals and spicy notes. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Ramón Bilbao GRAPES: Tempranillo Rioja AGING: 14 months in American oak barrels. PREPARATION: Fermentation of each payment...
- The color is cherry with ruby and intense background iridescence, red risen almost grana.
- The nose shows fine woods, demonstrating the coconut and pepper on a subtle and fragrant of ripe black fruit and compote.
- A licoroso and balsamic background is also shown.
- The palate...”read
TASTING NOTES Viña Ardanza Reserva 2007: - View: Cherry red upper middle layer. Intense pinkish edge. - Nose: great intensity. Black pepper, cloves, cinnamon, vanilla with fine notes of red fruits. - Palate: good structure, balanced, delicate...
- View: A view, Viña Ardanza Reserva 2007 has a cherry red color with garnet edge
- Nose: The nose Viña Ardanza Reserva 2007 is a complex wine that brings aromas of ripe fruit, spices and creamy oak
- Palate: The palate, Viña Ardanza Reserva 2007 is a tasty wine, toasted, ripe...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2010 La Vicalanda Reserva: - View: clean and intense maroon tones and purple tile. - Nose: clean and intense nuances, red fruit and liquorice, typical hints of barrel aging. - Mouth: ample and full-bodied, long and tasty finish. ...
TASTING NOTES OF 2010 Marques de Vargas Reserva: - View: Cherry red high layer and maroon edge and upper middle layer. - Nose: aromas of ripe red fruit (strawberries, raspberries), notes of cedar, dried figs, shady woods. - Mouth: Very elegant, light...
“- Tasting notes: Intense cherry red color with violet tones. Excellent combination of red fruits like berries or strawberries and raspberries with sweet liquorice background. Great balance in acidity with silky tannins trigger an entry in warm mouth and a long aftertaste, a wine to enjoy it.
TASTING NOTES: - View: Óbalo Crianza 2011 is intense ruby red with violet reflections. - Nose: Fresh, wild fruits with spicy and balsamic. - Taste: Expressive, sweet, full-bodied and well structured. PAIRING: to accompany an assortment of old cheese...
“Tempranillos amazing job with secluded farms of vines more than 30 years, where raw character of Tempranillo with memories ripe plum, licorice and berries. The time in oak for 4 months reassure the wine and give it the required volume while maintaining the sweetness of a young wine. Expressive...”read
- View: A view, Viña Tondonia 2004 presents a bright ruby color with tile trim
- Nose: The nose Viña Tondonia Reserva 2004 is a fresh, complex wine with toasty aromas and light hints of vanilla
- Palate: The palate, Viña Tondonia Reserva 2004 is a dry, soft, round and developed...”read
TASTING NOTES : - Color: 2005 Campillo Reserva Especial is cherry red . Lacks tile colors which wishes him a long life ahead. High and shiny coat . - Nose : The nose is complex and elegant appreciate notes of red fruits with spicy finish . - Mouth: On...
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Marqués de Cáceres Crianza: - View: Deep ruby, pale garnet rim. Clean and bright. - Nose: nose of cherry, vanilla, toasted almost smooth. - Mouth: harmony, a soft, ripe tannins and a sweet tooth, a living fruit. Long on the palate,...
- View: A view, Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2012 has a bright cherry
- Nose: The nose Marqués de Cáceres Crianza, 2012 brings back memories of cherry, vanilla and toasted media
- Palate: The palate, Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2012 is a wine with harmony, soft tannins, ripe and sweet...”read
TASTING NOTES: -View: 2008 Dinastia Vivanco Reserva shows a somewhat dark cherry red color, trim granatosa raspberry hue, medium-high, thin tear chubby something fast to slow moments and others ... we noticed some grounds but hardly noticeable. -Nariz:...
- View: intense purple red with a tile trim.
- Nose: Aromas of cherry and blackberries
Aging: 24 months in new and second year French oak barrels and American. Subsequently 24 months in bottle. Grapes: 90% Tempranillo, 10% Graciano.”read