“- A pale, bright, straw-yellow colour with small enduring bubbles which form a crown.
- On the nose this cava is elegant with a wonderful yeast complexity.
- Hints of vanilla and lime and on the palate is lighly acidic and elegant, revealing fruit in the finish.”read
...floral notes and white fruit. - Mouth: refreshing mouth, with good acidity and bitter finish. APPELLATION: Rioja. VINES: Campo Viejo GRAPES: Macabeo, Xarel.lo and Parellada. AGEING: aged for a minimum of 18 months. ELABORATION made from the selection...
“- This fabulous fizz is a blend of Macabeo, Xarel-lo and Parellada grapes.
- A classic Reserve style, it is aged for a minimum of 18 months. It is the perfect celebratory drink and an ideal party sparkler.”read
“- Transparent and clean lemon yellow with small bubbles and an aroma that is delicate and refined with lime and golden apple hints.
- Rich in the mouth with pronounced citrus flavours.
- Aged for 24 months lying horizontally in the bottle.”read