TASTING NOTES OF 2003 Viña Tondonia Reserva: - View: intense red ruby middle layer. Orange reflections. Abundant and large tear. Bright and intense. - Nose: Intense, concentrated and expressive aromas. Notes of red fruit, roasted, memories of vanilla...
Cherry color very good depth and intensity. Garnet rim. Rich aromas of intense first nose, concentrated red and black fruit. Fund minerals, fungi, incense, herbs. Well supported in a wood quality without distortion. The palate is fine, intense and...
TASTING NOTES: Hacienda López de Haro Crianza 2013 -View: Garnet red with violet hues -Nose: Juicy aromas of ripe fruit. Tasty and very sweet with a strong fruity, relaxed and pleasant character. -Mouth: Soft, elegant and friendly where the aromas...
- View: A view, Viña Tondonia 2004 presents a bright ruby color with tile trim
- Nose: The nose Viña Tondonia Reserva 2004 is a fresh, complex wine with toasty aromas and light hints of vanilla
- Palate: The palate, Viña Tondonia Reserva 2004 is a dry, soft, round and developed...”read
TASTING NOTES : - Color: 2005 Campillo Reserva Especial is cherry red . Lacks tile colors which wishes him a long life ahead. High and shiny coat . - Nose : The nose is complex and elegant appreciate notes of red fruits with spicy finish . - Mouth: On...
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Marqués de Cáceres Crianza: - View: Deep ruby, pale garnet rim. Clean and bright. - Nose: nose of cherry, vanilla, toasted almost smooth. - Mouth: harmony, a soft, ripe tannins and a sweet tooth, a living fruit. Long on the palate,...
- View: A view, Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2012 has a bright cherry
- Nose: The nose Marqués de Cáceres Crianza, 2012 brings back memories of cherry, vanilla and toasted media
- Palate: The palate, Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2012 is a wine with harmony, soft tannins, ripe and sweet...”read
TASTING NOTES: -View: 2008 Dinastia Vivanco Reserva shows a somewhat dark cherry red color, trim granatosa raspberry hue, medium-high, thin tear chubby something fast to slow moments and others ... we noticed some grounds but hardly noticeable. -Nariz:...
- View: intense purple red with a tile trim.
- Nose: Aromas of cherry and blackberries
Aging: 24 months in new and second year French oak barrels and American. Subsequently 24 months in bottle. Grapes: 90% Tempranillo, 10% Graciano.”read
...tannins, complex, long, with great potential for aging in wood. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Bodegas Viña Real GRAPES: Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo, Garnacha, AGING: 22 months in new barrels, manuals racking every 4 months...
“Tasting notes: Ruby red color, shades of deep cherry red, clean, good intensity on the nose, where the spicy aromas of oak, vanilla, still mixed with memories of varietal Tempranillo, floral, red fruit, blackberry bramble and end mouth with ripe grenache. In mouthfeel it is, wide and long, warm...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2006 Muga Prado Enea: - View: intense ruby red, heart cherry, slightly marked on the edge tile colors. Little changed in color. - Nose: expressive, well-defined trait breeding and fruit memories basis of ripe red fruit (plums, currants),...
Parker score: 96
ORIGIN: Rioja D. O.
Winery: Bodegas Muga
This red grapes always fermented in oak tank for 12 months, then passed 36 months in oak barrels and finally, it will keep for another 36 months in bottle before being marketed. Maceration this wine can last up to...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Luis Cañas Reserva: - View: ruby red, clean and bright. - Nose: intense, fruity aromas, ripe red fruit and balsamic notes. - Mouth: soft, fresh, with character, well integrated tannins, polished tannins and liqueur. APPELLATION:...
- Ruby, clean and bright color.
- In good aromatic intensity on the nose notes of very ripe red fruit on a very elegant balsamic background.
- The palate is soft, fresh and nerve.
- It has volume and well integrated tannins and polished.
- In the aftertaste hints of ripe red fruit...”read
...tannins very nice, with good structure. Long and balsamic memories. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Heirs of Marques de Riscal GRAPES: Tempranillo, Graciano, Mazuelo WINE PAIRING: ham, cured cheeses, red meat, all kinds of roasts...
- View: A view, Marques de Riscal Reserva 2012 is a wine with cherry color covered
- Nose: Marques de Riscal Reserva 2012 has a balsamic and spicy aroma of great complexity, with notes of ripe black fruit and lightly toasted
- Palate: The palate, Marques de Riscal Reserva 2012 has...”read
TASTING NOTES of Faustino I Gran Reserva 1964: - View: Purple colour with ocher. - Nose: Aromas of toasted vanilla. Delicate and persistent. Perfect balance between tannin - acidity. - Mouth: Soft and round in the mouth. Final powerful and plays...
“Purple ocher hues. Aromas of toasted vanilla. Delicate and persistent. Perfect balance between tannin - acidity. Soft and round in the mouth. Powerful aftertaste and plays the primary taste of young wine.”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2004 Remírez de Ganuza Gran Reserva: - View: Remirez de Ganuza Gran Reserva 2004 has a deep cherry color, with maroon trim. - Nose: Powerful and complex aromas of ripe black fruit, spice, balsam, sandalwood, leaf snuff, cocoa, smoked...
“- Tasting notes: Deep cherry color with maroon trim. The nose is powerful and complex aromas of ripe black fruit, spice, balsam, sandalwood, leaf snuff, cocoa, elegant smoked, leather, black licorice and coffee bean.
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: This magnificent wine Gran Reserva 2004 Remirez de...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2009 Roda Reserva is the middle layer of rich color with a red background and bright red trim. - Nose: complex offers memories of fresh cherries on notes hardwood. - Mouth: Ripe fresh red cherry and leaves a sweet and spicy souvenir....
“- Roda I is a red wine with O.D. Rioja.
- Roda comes from the hold and produced from 100% Tempranillo grapes.
- The color of this wine is cherry red.
- dark and intense with violet and bright edges.
- with dense tear of slow fall.
- It is a sweet wine and balsamic.
- with aromas of ripe black...”read
Varieties 75% Tempranillo, 15% Mazuelo, Graciano 10%. Soil Calcareous clay and alluvial. Elaboration Fermentation always occurs naturally and spontaneously. The grapes ferment in tanks of 10,000 kilos of capacity without temperature control or...
TASTING NOTES: - View: Marques de Riscal Reserva 375ml is covered cherry color with violet garnets - Nose: Complex aromas protruding balsamic aromas, with notes of ripe fruit, spice and hints of chocolate - Palate: Fresh attack and has a light, soft and...
“- NOTE OF TASTING: cherry pretty covered. balsamic and spicy highly complex aroma, with notes of ripe black fruit and lightly toasted. The palate has good structure, is tasty, dense, round and elegant tannins. The finish is long and fresh with a slight memory of the oak.
- DETAILS OF PROCESSING:...”read
Varieties 75% Tempranillo, 15% Mazuelo, Graciano 10%. Soil Calcareous clay and alluvial. Elaboration Fermentation always occurs naturally and spontaneously. The grapes ferment in tanks of 10,000 kilos of capacity without temperature control...
TASTING NOTES: - View: deep purplish-red color. - Nose: Powerful, elegant and complex, with mineral notes of stewed fruit, menthol, spices, coppice, toffee and cocoa. - Taste: Harmonious, with sweet tannins, complex, flavorful, with hints of...
TASTING NOTES: - Nose: The nose has a lot of animal notes, leather, souvenirs of tempera and India ink. - Mouth: A lot of material in the mouth, with great concentration, good acidity, a style that combines modernity with tradition. Need...
- View: Red purple.
- Nose: complex, spicy fruit; black pepper, cloves, vanilla and some charcoal.
Aging: 24 months: 18 in new French oak barrels and the rest in oak tanks Grape: Tempranillo 75%, Mazuelo 15%, Graciano 10%”read