TASTING NOTES OF 2003 Viña Tondonia Reserva: - View: intense red ruby middle layer. Orange reflections. Abundant and large tear. Bright and intense. - Nose: Intense, concentrated and expressive aromas. Notes of red fruit, roasted, memories of vanilla...
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Cune Crianza 375ml: - View: bright cherry with purple hues. - Nose: aromas of red berries, balsamic notes of his oak aging. - Mouth: an elegance in the mouth, yet lively, with some notes spices and a balanced acidity. APPELLATION:...
“ORIGIN: D. O. Rioja
BODEGA: C. V. N. E
Prepared mainly Tempranillo variety grapes and is aged at least 12 months in American oak barrels and French and several months in bottle.
Varieties: Tempranillo, Carignan and Grenache
Graduation: 13. 5 °”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Viña Real Crianza 375ml: - View: Red cherry ripe. - Nose: Complex and elegant aroma, ripe fruit primary, proper character of the aging in oak barrels, fine wood aromas, hints of cocoa and spices. - Mouth: large and fleshy, with fine...
“The fermentations were carried out in stainless steel 500 Hl capacity lengthened maceration to obtain wines suitable for aging. Aging: 12 months in American oak barrels of 225 liters and 6 months in bottle before leaving the warehouse; with a large selection of new wood from different coopers and...”read
- View: A view, Viña Tondonia 2004 presents a bright ruby color with tile trim
- Nose: The nose Viña Tondonia Reserva 2004 is a fresh, complex wine with toasty aromas and light hints of vanilla
- Palate: The palate, Viña Tondonia Reserva 2004 is a dry, soft, round and developed...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Marqués de Cáceres Crianza: - View: Deep ruby, pale garnet rim. Clean and bright. - Nose: nose of cherry, vanilla, toasted almost smooth. - Mouth: harmony, a soft, ripe tannins and a sweet tooth, a living fruit. Long on the palate,...
- View: A view, Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2012 has a bright cherry
- Nose: The nose Marqués de Cáceres Crianza, 2012 brings back memories of cherry, vanilla and toasted media
- Palate: The palate, Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2012 is a wine with harmony, soft tannins, ripe and sweet...”read
...tannins, complex, long, with great potential for aging in wood. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Bodegas Viña Real GRAPES: Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo, Garnacha, AGING: 22 months in new barrels, manuals racking every 4 months...
“Tasting notes: Ruby red color, shades of deep cherry red, clean, good intensity on the nose, where the spicy aromas of oak, vanilla, still mixed with memories of varietal Tempranillo, floral, red fruit, blackberry bramble and end mouth with ripe grenache. In mouthfeel it is, wide and long, warm...”read
- Sight: sight, Cune Crianza wine has a cherry color with purple hues
- Nose: The Cune Crianza wine stands out for its aromas of red berries and balsamic notes
- Palate: On the palate, the wine is a cheerful Cune Crianza wine with notes of spices and balanced acidity
CVNE combines the elegance of an old winery with the most modern winemaking facilities. It was one of the first wineries in the Rioja settled. Grow more than 540 hectares of vineyards located in the best areas of La Rioja, one of the major...
- View: Cvne Crianza 2009 has a bright garnet color with purple trim.
- Nose: A young parenting, with an intense nose where red fruits, black licorice and well integrated leaving the aroma of its time in oak American oak.
- Mouth: The palate is nice, round and balanced with notes...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Marqués de Vargas Reserva 2008 has an Intense cherry red color with violet tones. - Nose: Complex aromas, leather and elegance combined with noble tannins of wood provided. - Palate: warm tackle and long aftertaste, concentrated...
- View: Intense cherry red color with violet tones.
- Nose: Complex aromas, leather, and combined with the tannins of the noble wood elegania provided.
- Palate: warm and long aftertaste entrance, a wine to enjoy it. FEATURES: Age: 26 years on average Varieties: 75% Tempranillo,...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Contino Reserva: - View: - Nose: notes of berries and plums, licorice and characteristic aromas from parenting as toffee, vanilla and chocolate. - Mouth: fine palate, complex, balanced and superb tannin, easy to drink. APPELLATION:...
...aromas, memories of the oak. - Palate: Red fruit, voluminous, velvety. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Luis Cañas GRAPES: Tempranillo, Garnacha AGING: 12 months in oak barrels (60% French and 40% American). MATCHING WINE:...
- View: A view, Luis Cañas Crianza 2013 has a nice deep red ruby
- Nose: The nose Luis Cañas Crianza 2013 is a wine of medium intensity that gives off fresh balsamic aromas
- Palate: The palate, Luis Cañas Crianza 2013 is an easy-drinking wine, soft and velvety, with fruity...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Cune Reserva:
- View: intense and brilliant garnet red.
- Nose: notes of berries with hints of vanilla and coconut typical breeding.
- Mouth: fleshy, fresh and structured, with a strong personality, polished tannins and pleasant aromas aftertaste.
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Palacios Remondo Propiedad: - View: cherry red. - Nose: aromas of ripe red fruit, well combined with toast and mineral notes, showing vainillados light tones. - Mouth: Step by large, fresh and elegant palate with good fruit weight,...
TASTING NOTES OF 2007 Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva Especial: - View: cherry. vivacious. - Nose: seductive aromatic intensity by its red fruits, floral notes, truffle, incense and spicy touches. - Mouth: a touch of satiny texture. A book with muscle,...
“- The Castillo Ygay ..
- a Spanish produced only in great years wine legend,
- The wine preserves admirably traditional wine style of Rioja, at the highest level
- The extremely elegant 2007 matured 29 months in oak barrels and offers an incomparable experience Rioja
- Allergens: contains Sullfite”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Viña Real Crianza: - View: cherry garnet. - Nose: good combination of red fruit and slight touch of oak (vanilla). - Mouth: tasty, with good fruit, balanced and well-crafted character. A drinking rioja discretion. APPELLATION:...
“- The Viña Real Plata Crianza wine is a red wine produced in the winery breeding Viña Real.
- Has appellation of origin Rioja is made from grapes Tempranillo, Garnacha, Graciano and Mazuelo.
- It is a ruby red wine, bright, attractive and good intensity, and fluency fall color.
- It offers an...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 La Vendimia: - View: cherry red upper middle layer. Clean and bright. - Nose: medium-high intensity with aromas of red fruit and mineral notes, herbaceous and light toasted touches. - Mouth: fresh and pleasant entrance, tasty...
“- Tasting notes: Nice ruby red with violet hues, delicate aromas of roses, carnations and orchids background jam and fruit pulp. Harmonious and fresh
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: Aged for 5 months in French oak barrels.
- ALCOHOL: 14º
- TEMPERATURE: 14º to 16ºC
- PAIRING: Appetizer, Rice with...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Lindes de Remelluri Viñedos de Labastida: - View: cherry, bright reflections and reddish maroon edges. medium-high and clean layer. - Nose: good concentration of aromas of red and black fruits, oriental spices and light roasted...
“Lindes Remelluri Labastida is the new project of Bodegas Remelluri, a wine with character, younger and fresher. A wine where the fruit is the main protagonist, made with Tempranillo, Garnacha, Graciano and Viura. With barrel aging French and American oak for 10 months.”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Remelluri Magnum 2003 Cherry color is very good coat and intensity. Straw. - Nose: Rich aromas of first nose intense, concentrated black and red fruit. Fund mineral, fungi, incense, herbs. Well supported by a quality wood, without...
TASTING NOTES: - View: Cherry red with little evolution. Azulones tones at the edges of the glass - Nose: Intense nose before shaking the cup, appearing nuances nuts, hay, hints of cedar. By shaking the cup scrub appear aromas, currant and toasted...