TASTING NOTES OF 2003 Viña Tondonia Reserva: - View: intense red ruby middle layer. Orange reflections. Abundant and large tear. Bright and intense. - Nose: Intense, concentrated and expressive aromas. Notes of red fruit, roasted, memories of vanilla...
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Cune Crianza 375ml: - View: bright cherry with purple hues. - Nose: aromas of red berries, balsamic notes of his oak aging. - Mouth: an elegance in the mouth, yet lively, with some notes spices and a balanced acidity. APPELLATION:...
“ORIGIN: D. O. Rioja
BODEGA: C. V. N. E
Prepared mainly Tempranillo variety grapes and is aged at least 12 months in American oak barrels and French and several months in bottle.
Varieties: Tempranillo, Carignan and Grenache
Graduation: 13. 5 °”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2010 Marques de Vargas Reserva: - View: Cherry red high layer and maroon edge and upper middle layer. - Nose: aromas of ripe red fruit (strawberries, raspberries), notes of cedar, dried figs, shady woods. - Mouth: Very elegant, light...
“- Tasting notes: Intense cherry red color with violet tones. Excellent combination of red fruits like berries or strawberries and raspberries with sweet liquorice background. Great balance in acidity with silky tannins trigger an entry in warm mouth and a long aftertaste, a wine to enjoy it.
- Sight: sight, Cune Crianza wine has a cherry color with purple hues
- Nose: The Cune Crianza wine stands out for its aromas of red berries and balsamic notes
- Palate: On the palate, the wine is a cheerful Cune Crianza wine with notes of spices and balanced acidity
Varieties 75% Tempranillo, 15% Mazuelo, Graciano 10%. Soil Calcareous clay and alluvial. Elaboration Fermentation always occurs naturally and spontaneously. The grapes ferment in tanks of 10,000 kilos of capacity without temperature control or...
Varieties 75% Tempranillo, 15% Mazuelo, Graciano 10%. Soil Calcareous clay and alluvial. Elaboration Fermentation always occurs naturally and spontaneously. The grapes ferment in tanks of 10,000 kilos of capacity without temperature control...
TASTING NOTES: - Nose: The nose has a lot of animal notes, leather, souvenirs of tempera and India ink. - Mouth: A lot of material in the mouth, with great concentration, good acidity, a style that combines modernity with tradition. Need...
- View: Red purple.
- Nose: complex, spicy fruit; black pepper, cloves, vanilla and some charcoal.
Aging: 24 months: 18 in new French oak barrels and the rest in oak tanks Grape: Tempranillo 75%, Mazuelo 15%, Graciano 10%”read
CVNE combines the elegance of an old winery with the most modern winemaking facilities. It was one of the first wineries in the Rioja settled. Grow more than 540 hectares of vineyards located in the best areas of La Rioja, one of the major...
- View: Cvne Crianza 2009 has a bright garnet color with purple trim.
- Nose: A young parenting, with an intense nose where red fruits, black licorice and well integrated leaving the aroma of its time in oak American oak.
- Mouth: The palate is nice, round and balanced with notes...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2005 Marques de Vargas Hacienda Pradolagar is a wine with a deep color, ripe cherry red, deep ruby with purplish hue fund under the pillory. - Nose: we find complex and powerful aromas blend together harmoniously, predominantly...
- View: Red cherry ripe cherry with purple tones.
- Nose: Powerful, complex and elegant with spicy wood notes.
- Palate: extraordinary Body and great finesse.
Aging: 22 months in barrels of Russian and French oak Grape: Tempranillo, Mazuelo, Grenache and other varieties
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Azpilicueta Crianza: - View: cherry red with good intensity, lively with golden sparkles. Clean and bright. - Nose: The nose is perfumed which include fruit notes on a background of toasted wood and soft aromas of vanilla, coconut...
“- Azpilicueta Crianza Is a red wine with O.D. La Rioja, produced in the winery Juan Alcorta related to the Group Domecq Bodegas.
- For the preparation of this wine grapes Tempranillo, Mazuelo and Graciano they are used.
- Its color is intense cherry red.
- Perfumed with notes of fruit on a...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Marqués de Arienzo Crianza: - View: ruby red - Nose: aromas of red fruits and spices - Mouth: good body, long finish APPELLATION: Rioja (Spain) VINEYARD: Herederos del Marqués de Riscal GRAPES: Tempranillo TEMPERATURE:...
TASTING NOTES OF 2010 Marqués de Riscal Reserva 375ml: - View: cherry, slight garnet reflections. High, clean and bright. Abundant and fine tear. - Nose: A high intensity and aromatic complexity, balanced aromas of ripe black fruit and balsamic, spicy...
...fine wood, spices, aromas of vanilla. - Palate: fresh, soft, DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Bodegas Azpilicueta GRAPES: Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo AGING: 12 months in American oak barrels and French, fluent in American oak...
“- Azpilicueta Crianza is a red wine with O.D. The Rioja.
- produced in the winery Juan Alcorta related to the Group Domecq Bodegas.
- To produce this wine grapes Tempranillo are used.
- Mazuelo and Graciano.
- Its color is intense cherry red.
- Perfumed with notes of fruit on a background of...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Arienzo de Riscal Crianza:
- View: cherry red garnets notes.
- Nose: notes of vanilla and coconut, memories of red fruit aromas mixed with wood.
- Mouth: nice at the entrance, fresh and fruity with a large step, persistent and character.
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Finca Valpiedra Reserva: - View: high intensity, cherry and edging Cardinals. Rich, dense and tinted tear. - Nose: High intensity, great complexity and elegance in the aromatic matrix, mineral notes, black, memories of incense,...
- View: high intensity, cherry and edging cardenalicio
- Nose: High intensity, with great complexity and elegance in the aromatic matrix, emphasizing mineral notes and red and black fruits, incense memories
- Mouth: In the initial phase of taste, denotes an excellent softness and...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2006 Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva: - View: cherry color. - Nose: good power and intensity, spicy roasted notes on a nice background. - Mouth: structured and soft, good persistence and attractive round tannins. APPELLATION: Rioja....
- View: Intense cherry colored wine
- Nose: It has a powerful nose, high intensity, with notes of black pepper, cinnamon and toasted a very nice background
- Palate: A wine with good structure and round tannins that leave a smooth finish and persistent. Wine with excellent aging...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Torre Muga: - View: cherry, dark maroon on the rim. - Nose: the optimal maturity of the grapes and the elegance of its wood, fine spice aromas at first, then black fruit jam and balsamic notes and minerals. - Mouth: deep in mouth,...
“- Tasting notes: Color cherry red with dark maroon on the edges. The nose shows the optimum ripeness of grapes and the elegance of its woods, emerging aromas of fine spices in the beginning, later emerging jammy black fruit and balsamic notes and minerals. Deep mouth, lively tannins yet silky,...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2004 Marqués de Riscal Reserva: - View: cherry colored wine quite covered. - Nose: balsamic and spicy aroma of great complexity, with notes of ripe black fruit and lightly toasted. - Mouth: The palate has good structure, tasty, dense,...
“Intense cherry red color with an intense aroma of red and black fruits. The palate is very pleasant, fruity, fresh and very well structured. Its value is excellent because for about 13 or 14 € you can taste a wine that is sure you will love”read
“Red with violet nuances. Berry aromas which are typical of . I enjoyed it quite long after tha last sip.
The Azpilicueta Crianza 375ml was far better than the food.
Perfect wine to share with friends.”read