TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Luis Cañas Reserva: - View: ruby red, clean and bright. - Nose: intense, fruity aromas, ripe red fruit and balsamic notes. - Mouth: soft, fresh, with character, well integrated tannins, polished tannins and liqueur. APPELLATION:...
- Ruby, clean and bright color.
- In good aromatic intensity on the nose notes of very ripe red fruit on a very elegant balsamic background.
- The palate is soft, fresh and nerve.
- It has volume and well integrated tannins and polished.
- In the aftertaste hints of ripe red fruit...”read
...black fruit, stewed fruit, spices, dairy notes. - Palate: elegant, silky. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Baigorri GRAPES: Tempranillo AGING: 14 months in French oak barrels (80%) and American (20%), the rest in the bottle....
- View: A view, Baigorri Crianza 2012 has an intense cherry color medium-high layer
- Nose: The nose Baigorri Crianza, 2012 brings back memories of black fruit and compote, spaced, dairy and fruit long way retronasal
- Palate: The palate, Baigorri Crianza 2012 is a powerful, silky...”read
...aromas, memories of the oak. - Palate: Red fruit, voluminous, velvety. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Luis Cañas GRAPES: Tempranillo, Garnacha AGING: 12 months in oak barrels (60% French and 40% American). MATCHING WINE:...
- View: A view, Luis Cañas Crianza 2013 has a nice deep red ruby
- Nose: The nose Luis Cañas Crianza 2013 is a wine of medium intensity that gives off fresh balsamic aromas
- Palate: The palate, Luis Cañas Crianza 2013 is an easy-drinking wine, soft and velvety, with fruity...”read
...tannins, balanced. Dominates the fruity character, well accompanied by wood. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja VINEYARD: Sierra Cantabria GRAPES: Tempranillo AGING: 14 months in Bordeaux barrels of French and American oak. PREPARATION:...
“The Sierra Cantabria Crianza is a delicious full Rioja well balanced. Absolute must. This wine is made from the Tempranillo. The Crianza has enjoyed 14 months aging in French and American oak. Its color is ruby red with violet light at the edges of the glass. The nose is a loose bouquet of red...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Sierra Cantabria Crianza: - View: ruby red, orange, clean and bright hues. - Nose: intense aromas, lactic and red fruit on a spicy background notes. - Mouth: tasty, well armed and with mature, balanced and persistent tannins....
- View: Sierra Cantabria Crianza 2012 presents a ruby red with orange, clean and bright hues
- Nose: The nose has intense aromas Sierra Cantabria Crianza 2012, dairy notes. We appreciate red fruits on a spicy background
- Palate: The palate, Sierra Cantabria Crianza 2012 is...”read
Cherry red garnet edge
Aroma of red fruit (cherry, raspberry)
Very fine oak, coffee, chocolate
powerful, spicy, fruity, complex, balanced, long and persistent
Grilled red meats, stews, roasts, feathered game, duck, cheeses and cured Iberian ham”read
TASTING NOTES : - View: Predicador Blanco 2012 is white wine ALCOHOL: 14 º PAIRING: Asparagus, poached eggs, grilled razor clams, tender cheeses TEMPERATURE: From 9-11 º C WINEMAKING: The must fermented in oak barrels and macerated for 24 hours....
“Parker writes about this white wine that you are no better white Rioja it can get! ! The Predicador Blanco is a blendl 50% Viura, 30% Garnacha Blanca and 20% Malvasia partially educated on new and existing oak. It has a light bouquet of freshly squeezed grapefruit, white peach and a hint of...”read
Beronia Gran Reserva 2006 becomes the world leader of Rioja wine to achieve the "Rioja Trophy" at the International Wine & Spirits Competition. This new international success in the UK, one of the main key markets Beronia, guarantees the quality of...
“Whilst we make every effort to ensure our information is up-to-date where the current vintage is not available this will be replaced by the next available vintage. We will of course endeavour to contact you where this is the case before dispatch.”read
TASTING NOTES: -View: 2007 Dinastia Vivanco Reserva Magnum has an intense cherry color with darkish amber. Clean and bright. Thin tear. -Nariz: Gran intense and complex aromatic whole. The ripe red and black fruit, acompotadas, are involved in a wide...
“Dinastia Vivanco Rioja Reserva Magnum Spain Rioja 2007 Red 1. 5L Magnum; Mature black and red fruit; plum cherry and damson with some balsamic and eucalyptus notes. This wine has intensity and balance soft round tannins and a long finish with hints of toast and liquorice. Rioja lovers will not be...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Cherry red with purple flashes. - Nose: flowers, black fruits, licorice with hints of vanilla, roasted. - Palate: soft, balanced and fresh. Good structure, soft tannins. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja...
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Finca los Arandinos Viero Fermentado en Barrica Blanco: - View: polished, clean and pale yellow. - Nose: light citrus notes (grapefruit), ripe pear and subtle touches with honeyed fennel memories wrapped with others their own bakery...
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Baigorri Crianza Magnum: - View: Intense cherry upper middle layer. - Nose: aromas of black fruit and compote, spaced, dairy and long retronasal fruit. - Mouth: elegant and silky. APPELLATION: Rioja. VINEYARD: Baigorri GRAPES: Tempranillo,...
“Dense purple with black highlights. Chocolate and black cherries in the lavish nose, along with a lot of primary fruit and nut pastries and freshly roasted coffee, already in the nose full enjoyment. Powerful start with a velvety-soft texture and dessert like cherry fruit, perfectly integrated...”read
- View: Bright red ruby.
- Nose: Intense aromas of ripe red fruits, jams and spices.
- Palate: Fresh, bulky with nicely integrated tannins
Aging: 18 months in barrels of 2 years of French and American oak barrels, 18 months in bottle. Grapes: 95% Tempranillo Graciano 5%
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Altos Ibéricos Parcelas de Graciano: - View: dark, well covered cherry. - Nose: ripe and fruity (blackberry jam), with delicious balsamic and vegetal notes (cut wood). - Mouth: pure velvet, with a dense body and a firm structure,...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Miguel Torres Altos Ibéricos Crianza Parcelas de Graciano:
- View: garnet red live good, purple trim.
- Nose: very intense with a predominantly red ripe fruit (plums and raspberries) and soft touches of black fruit reminiscent of blackberries and blueberries, toasted oak...”read
“- Tasting notes: Garnet cherry color with tawny hues. Elegant and intense. The nose reveals red fruits and licorice notes with aromas of aging. It is soft, round and balanced
- ALCOHOL: 14º
- Operating temperature: 16º to 18ºC
- PAIRING: A perfect complement to dishes containing vegetables or...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Baigorri Blanco Fermentado en Barrica: - View: gold. - Nose: flavors enhanced by their stay in barrels with its lees, fruit and balsamic sensations. - Mouth: elegant and complex unctuous, very balanced. Long and intense finish. ...
- View: Golden color
- Nose: potentiated by his stay in barrels on the lees
- Palate: unctuous, elegant and complex, very balanced
Type: White Crianza
Grape: Viura / Malvasia
Soil: chalky clay
D. O. Ca . : Rioja
Winery: Bodegas Baigorri
Municipality (Province): Samaniego...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Baigorri de Garage: - View: dark cherry red, maroon reflections. - Nose: elegant, complex, fruit compote notes combined with hints of bakery, chocolate and licorice, dairy and smoked memories. - Mouth: tasty and balanced, elegant...
- View: Intense cherry color, aromas of stewed fruit, herbs, bread and fig
- Nose: primary grape later and once the alcoholic fermentation, passing the pressing phase using, for this particular wine, a vertical press
Type: Red Crianza
Uva: Tempranillo from very old vines of low...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Viña Pomal Crianza: - View: cherry red, violet detellos. - Nose: black fruits, licorice and light mineral notes, notes of cocoa and roasted. - Mouth: soft, elegant, balanced and fresh. APPELLATION: Rioja. VINEYARD: Bodegas Bilbaínas...
“- Tasting notes: Cherry red color with purple flashes. black fruits, licorice and light mineral notes. With notes of cocoa and roasted coffee from its time in oak. The palate is soft, elegant, balanced and fresh.
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: The farm Viña Pomal, located between the Ebro and Tirón...”read
- View: Cherry red high layer
- Nose: they are of great intensity, with a very strong fruit load on a wooden background and dairy nuances with spicy notes
- Palate: Tasty and expressive with a soft tannin and fresh
Type: Red Crianza
Grape: 85% Tempranillo / 15% Graciano