You'll find in Uvinum champagne Wines and you will be able to buy them at the best price. From only $18.00 you can get champagne Wines quickly, with all facilities , and receive your Wine Champagne in a few days at home with a VFM as formidable as the Laurent Perrier Brut 375ml.
TASTING Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage 2008 - View: Pale yellow, shiny, green highlights. Fine bubbles and dynamic. - Nose: floral, lime (honeysuckle and acacia), citrus (bergamot and mandarin zest), anise and green tomato, fruit notes just ripe stone,...
TASTING NOTES: Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum - View: Golden straw yellow with green highlights - Nose: Vibrant intensity of green apple and citrus fruit, freshness of mineral nuances and white flowers, elegance of blond notes such as brioche,...
- View: Straw yellow with green flashes gold
- Nose: intense notes of green apple and citrus. Freshness of mineral notes and white flowers. Hints of brioche, nuts and cereals
- Boca: white fruit (pear, apple and peach), fine bubbles, citrus liveliness
Moet & Chandon - Founded in...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal Brut has a light amber color with shimmering reflections, almost timid with soft bubbles in a thin, slow and steady stream. - Nose: A rich bouquet with candied fruit (lemon, orange), white flowers (lilies)...
- View: Golden color with golden orange and slightly warm reflections.
- Nose: Bright bouquet both elegant and discreet
- Palate: The palate is concentrated and goes on ripe fruit
Attack juicy fruits and walls (Williams pear), slightly tangy red fruit...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Louis Roederer Cristal: - View: Golden yellow, amber reflections and matt. - Nose: notes of citrus compote, candied apricots and honeysuckle soft. - Mouth: organized, energetic and chiseled mouth. A first sense, dense, ripe, silky...
TASTING NOTES: View: Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé has a Pale salmon pink color, with a gold shade. Nose: A nose of red fruits and fresh pear. Mouth: Delicate fruit on the palate, elegant, and showing great finesse. Persistent mousse, with fine...
“Grapes: Pinot Noir - Chardonnay - Pinot Meunier
Alcohol: 12, 0
Contents: 0, 75 l
To discover the secrets of production and the vinification method of this cuvée must go to the origins of the House of Billecart-Salmon, and have been handed down for seven generations. The Brut Rosé is a blend of...”read
Bollinger RD 1997 (Pinot Noir 62% Chardonnay 38%) The term RD refers to the practice of recent disgorgement; this wine is essentially La Grande Année, but with the wine left on the lees for an extended period of time, in the case of this bottle more...
- View: Champagne Bollinger Récemment Dégorgé Wood Case 1997 is golden color with fine bubbles.
- Nose: Complex and elegant. Dried flowers, pear, citrus (lemons), peach, nuts. mineral background.
- Palate: Fresh and lively. Elegant and structured. Long finish.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Pol Roger Brut Réserve is straw yellow gold. Fine and abundant bubbles. - Nose: Aromas of flowers (jasmine), fruit (pear, mango) and toast, nice complexity. - Palate: smooth, well balanced with a dry, harmonious finish....
...hints of sweet citrus fruit character and velvety, silky. Final savory pastries with sweet memories. VINEYARDS: Wine: Taittinger (Partez) GRAPES: 70% between pinot noir and pinot Mernier and the other 30% is chardonnay ALCOHOL: 12%
TASTING NOTES: - View: Krug Grande Cuvée Brut is of a gleaming gold color. - Nose: An extravagantly expansive bouquet, an almost creamy texture. Then, an explosion of flavors, at once mellow and mature. Crisp and clean. - Mouth: Toast,...
- View: Bright yellow gold
- Nose: Nose: displays intense aromas of toasted bread, biscuits, soft spices, nuts and candied fruit
- Mouth: is explosive flavors, fresh and deliciously creamy
Krug is talk talk about art and patience
Possibly the most personality champagne processed...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2006 Dom Perignon Vintage: - View: golden yellow, lemon reflections. - Nose: pure air and bright bouquet, delicate floral and fruity, evolving rapidly toward nuances of candied fruit, dry hay and toast and flashes of licorice notes...
- View: Pale yellow with golden reflections
- Nose: Elegant, aromatic with fruity aromas and tropical fruit
- Taste: Fresh, soft, velvety and silky, well-structured with a nice finish
Dom Pérignon Vintage Champagne created in 1936 by the house Moët & Chandon as a tribute to the...”read
Pale gold. Fine and persistent bubbles. Delicate, fresh, very complex. Notes of citrus and white fruits. The first impression is fresh and light at the same time. The wine is round, expressive and gradually evolves into fruit aromas. Good balance.
“and persistent pale gold color. A delicate nose and balanced freshness. floral notes come together in a delicious harmony. Gentleness, finesse and freshness are combined to achieve a remarkable balance, in a succession of constantly changing sensations of taste and a long and satisfying finish....”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Golden yellow, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface. - Nose: He is very delicate on the nose with good intensity, highlights its freshness and the dominance of the fruity aromas (pears) - Palate: The palate...
- View: Yellowing with golden crystalline brightness, vivid and fine bubbles, a slight and persistent rosary
- Nose: Fine, fresh and fruity Olfaction, impregnated with fruity notes of white meat (pear), apricot, hazelnut and fresh almonds
- Palate: A perfectly balanced wine and...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2007 Ruinart R Millésime Ruinart Blanc: - View: Intense golden, shades of green. - Nose: particularly delicate nose with first notes of white fruit such as pear and apple, with the support of some saline touches and elegant and discreet...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2007 Ruinart R Millésime Ruinart Blanc:
- View: intense gold, some green highlights.
- Nose: aromas of white fruit (pear, apple), saline aromas and a touch of tea, pastry notes with citrus aromas.
- Mouth: complex with a good structure, large and lively attack, salty notes, the...”read
The 2002 Brut Rosé is made exclusively from Pinot Noir grapes. Eighty percent of the grapes come from the Montagne de Reims area, and the remaining 20 percent are grown in the Marne Valley. The specific style and color is obtained by the addition of 9%...
“This dry champagne has an elegant, fine mousse. The freshness of the Chardonnay blends nicely with the rich flavor of Pinot Noir to a full-bodied wine with well integrated aromas and a silky texture. The wine is well rounded with an intense fruity aftertaste.”read
TASTING NOTES: -View: Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé is pink salmon with copper flashing. -Nose: Very expressive red fruit, hints of dried fruits and pastries. -Taste: Harmonious and fresh, with notes of red fruit jam. SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8 to 10 °...
- View: bright pink color
- Nose: Aromas of raspberry, wild strawberry and cherry aromas evolve towards dried fruit and pastries
- Palate: Harmony fruity, fresh
Veuve Clicquot - Founded in 1772, its reputation has been formed through the work of the widow of the founder, who took...”read
Dorado clean and bright, small and abundant bubbles. Aroma confectionery, nuts and vanilla. Round ball. Well integrated acidity. Step firm and delicate, full of charm, with a long finish notes of ripe fruit and citrus tones. Elegant than most. Pairing:...
...round, fresh, cheerful, elegant, with hints of mint and aranja. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne VINEYARD: Ruinart GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, PREPARATION: blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir (Premiers Crus mostly) and 20% -25% of reserve...
“- Tasting notes: Color onions. abundant fine bubbles. Good nose. Dairy, yeast, toasted with tangy herbal notes and red fruit. correct attack. Fresh with good acidity and slightly astringent. Greedy. Good amplitude. fresh and unctuous. Long citric aftertaste and slightly bitter.
- ALCOHOLIC: 12.5...”read
TASTING: - View: Louis Roederer Cristal 2005 is brilliant golden yellow color with fine and elegant bubbles. - Nose: Aromas of white fruits and yellow fruits, caramel cream and brioche. - Palate: Notes of white as pear and apple fruit, followed...
- View: Color bright yellow revealing light amber shades, combined with an ultra-fine, persistent effervescence fondue
- Nose: Intense bouquet and highly expressive nose from the very first! It distinguishes the elegance and precision of aromatic Chardonnay: white fruits, sweet pollen,...”read
“- The Veuve Clicquot Vintage champagne is a sparkling wine produced in the winery Veuve Clicquot Pinot Noir grapes, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier.
- Has appellation of origin Champagne (France) .Its color is bright golden.
- It is a pure and complex champagne with floral notes of acacia and yellow...”read