“Has a very cheerful colour. On the nose daffodil is especially noted on this Baron Philippe de Rothschild Les Cépages Sauvignon Blanc Pays D'Oc.Balanced, body and acidity.
Baron Philippe de Rothschild wines are perfect with grilled or cooked prawns.
At a friend's wedding.”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Les Jamelles Chardonnay: - View: beautiful golden. - Nose: aromas of apricots and pears, vanilla and subtle oak well built, along with a note of lemon. - Mouth: a complex and balanced wine with a long finish. APPELLATION:...
TASTING NOTES Ampelosaurus Chardonnay 2016: - View: Golden yellow. - Nose: toasty notes, citrus, acacia and white flowers. - Mouth: Elegant mouth, very chiseled matter, acacia and white flowers, a nice toast with freshness and richness. APPELLATION:...
“Attractive and intense colour. I am no expert on flowers, but Domaine Peirière Viognier reminded me daffodil.A slightly bitter end.
To combine with seafood from the north of Spain.
I gave it to my parents and we tried it together.”read
...in Vic gardiole Aresquiers, less than 1 km from the sea, between Sète and Montpellier. For the production of its wines, Domaine du Mas Rouge raises very high quality standards: Meticulous care of the vineyard, applying phytosanitary treatments sustainably...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Les Cépages Chardonnay:
- View: Pale straw, a golden tinge.
- Nose: A wide open nose of rich yellow flesh fruit aromas, especially peach and nectarine, a hint of toasted hazelnut.
- Mouth: Round, full bodied and powerful, but not heavy, typical flavors of Chardonnay,...”read
“The wine is purchased at Uvinum, right?.
The normal colour, deep yellow. White flowers are perceived in this Cave de Pomérols Chardonnay Vin de Pays d'Oc Beauvignac. The best aftertaste of Vin de Pays d'Oc.”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2013 Joseph Castan Elegance Sauvignon Vin de Pays D'Oc has a pale yellow color with greenish reflections - Nose: Elegant fruity bouquet usually manifests with aromas of citrus and exotic fruits, which extendien with flowery and...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Joseph Castan Elegance Sauvignon Vin de Pays D'Oc:
- View: Pale yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: Elegant fruity aroma, aromas of citrus and exotic fruits, floral notes of black currants.
- Mouth: intense, complex and fruity, full-bodied and pleasant flavor, reminiscent of...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF 2013 La Grange Terroir Chardonnay Pabiro Vdp:
- View: concentrated yellow.
- Nose: aromas of apricot, peach, violet and vanilla.
- Mouth: an interesting interplay of minerality, spices and fruits Chardonnay, long finish of delicious spices.
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2013 Chardonnay-Viognier "vignes de Nicole" Vdp D'Oc has a pale golden color with green hues. - Nose: fruity, woody, spicy, vegetables. - Mouth: The flavors of Viognier, mellow and powerful (violet, apricot) are absorbed by the...
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Arrogant Frog Tutti Frutti Blanc Pays D'Oc: - View: bright golden yellow, light green tints. - Nose: elegant scent of white peaches, white currants, passion fruit and herbs. - Mouth: a fresh lively flavor, with pleasant fruity...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Arrogant Frog Tutti Frutti Blanc Pays D'Oc:
- View: Golden yellow, green hues.
- Nose: passion fruit, peach, herbaceous notes.
- Mouth: fresh and lively with a very fruity aftertaste.
VINEYARD: Arrogant Frog
GRAPES: 25% Chardonnay, 20% Grenache Blanc,...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Paul Mas Viognier Estate Nicole Vineyard Vdp D'Oc: - View: light yellow - Nose: notes of lime and lemon - Mouth: mineral, fresh citrus notes and jam APPELLATION: Vin de Pays d'Oc (France) VINEYARD: Paul Mas GRAPES: Viognier PAIRING:...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Paul Mas Viognier Estate Nicole Vineyard Vdp D'Oc:
- View: light golden color.
- Nose: notes of lemon and lime.
- Mouth: strong minerality and a hint of oxidation. Flavors of fresh lemon, mineral water and soda, again, lemon and jam.
APPELLATION: Vin de Pays d'Oc.
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2013 Gris Blanc -Pays D'0C is a very pale pink with shades of gray and white - Nose: Very pleasant aromas of small red fruits are mixed. - Mouth: On the palate, light perlage gives the wine its freshness and enhances the fruit....
“It is a very light yellow, almost transparent. Honeyed aromas. It tasted like wine.
I would have never thought drinking a Gris Blanc Magnum with sushi, but it was good.
With my friends we always order Gris Blanc Magnum.”read