“This wine has a lively pink color, a very intense, fresh and appealing aroma, with lots of fruit - strawberry and raspberry in evidence. The palate is very fresh, attractive red fruit, vibrant acidity and good volume.”read
Alfrocheiro Preto, Cabernet Sauvignon, Touriga Nacional
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Quinta de la Rosa : View: beautiful golden. Nose: fresh notes of fresh fruit and mineral on the nose. Mouth: medium, fresh, rich body, creaminess and complexity later, aromas of ripe fruit and great depth. APPELLATION: Dao. VINEYARD:...
It is highly aromatic, melding florals with fresh pine, dried herb notes and fresh red cherry fruitiness. In the mouth it offers a juicy mix of raspberry and cherry flavors throughout the finish. I especially liked its firm fine tannins, great length a nd back palate...”read
TASTING NOTES Quinta da Falorca Rose 2012 : View: pink, light, heavy, clean look. Nose: fresh floral notes, mineral strawberries and a delicate touch. Mouth: structured flavor, ripe cherry, mineral touch, crisp, fresh acidity, very well balanced and lively,...
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Quinta da Falorca Rose : View: pink, light, heavy, clean look. Nose: fresh floral notes, mineral strawberries and a delicate touch. Mouth: structured flavor, ripe cherry, mineral touch, crisp, fresh acidity, very well balanced and...
- It's a structured wine, that has a intense red fruit aroma with hints of Violets, and a very good balance of fruit and acidity. It's fresh, mineral, dry and full of fruit. Very appealing, easy to drink, with a very nice final
- The grapes were gently pressed. the...”read
Has good structure in the mouth, it is fresh and fruity, balanced and ending with a vibrant acidity.
- Winemaker: Álvaro Castro
- Winemaking: This rosé fermented in "open spout" at a controled temperture with the grapes of Cabernet Sauvignon, Alfrocheiro and Touriga Nacional.
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Cabriz : View: light pink. Nose: aromas of fresh, very fresh and bright grapes. Mouth: fresh, with good balance. APPELLATION: Dão. GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro. PAIRING: seafood, fresh fish, white meats or as an aperitif....
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Quinta de Cabriz Colheita Rosé : View: pale pink. Nose: aromas of fresh young, very fresh and clear grape aroma. Mouth: good balance of acidity and freshness. APPELLATION: Dao. VINEYARD: Quinta de Cabriz GRAPES: Touriga Nacional,...
- Bright cherry. Floral exuberance (violets), red fruit (raspberries and strawberries) typical from these grape varieties. Fresh taste, complemented by delicate berry fruit fl avours
- After destalking, the grapes stay in cold skin contact for hours. The free run...”read
“Quinta dos Carvalhais is the flagship for Dão wine brands. Heir to ancient knowledge, it combines extensive experience with the most up-to-date techniques, creating wines of great elegance, with intensely delicate flavours and a unique personality.”read
Tinta Roriz, Alfrocheiro Preto, Jaén, Touriga Nacional
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Vinha Paz Rosé : View: ruby beautiful and very intense, some violet touches. Nose: white flowers and citrus. Mouth: crisp with a nice saltiness. APPELLATION: Dao. VINES: Vinha Paz GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Jaen, Alfrocheiro Preto,...
- Very intense, beautiful ruby color, when shaken some violet touches. On the palate it's light, less fruit than on the aroma, the hazelnut yet to be confirmed. Very short end and a lot of acidity that leaves a lot to be desired.
- Soft pressing. Spontaneous...”read
TASTING NOTES Quinta de Saes Rosé 2016 : View: beautiful golden. Nose: fresh notes of fresh fruit and mineral on the nose. Mouth: medium, fresh, rich body, creaminess and complexity later, aromas of ripe fruit and great depth. APPELLATION: Dao. BODEGA:...
“Mineral fragrant with fresh tropical fruits. And fresh soft palate with an elegant and balanced fruit acid which provides a fairly long finish. This wine is obtained. after manual harvesting grapes boxes. Below is a short maceration and slow fermentation in stainless steel vats with controlled...”read