In Uvinum you will get a wide range of champagne of 2009 with great deals For only $42.45 you can buy champagne of 2009 in a few seconds, in a 100% secured way and without leaving your home , and we'll bring you your Wine Champagne at home with a great VFM like the Serge Mathieu Brut Millésimé.
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Louis Roederer Cristal: - View: Golden yellow, amber reflections and matt. - Nose: notes of citrus compote, candied apricots and honeysuckle soft. - Mouth: organized, energetic and chiseled mouth. A first sense, dense, ripe, silky...
“ALCOHOL: Vol. 12%
Bottle: 75 cl.
Cristal Champagne Grand Cru, which was originally reserved for the Tsars, is only developed in the best years with grapes from vineyards classified 100% in the qualitative scale of the crus.
It 'a Champagne for connoisseurs of extreme elegance and refinement”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Louis Roederer Blanc de Blancs: - View: bright yellow, blue green reflections. - Nose: a chiseled, intense acidity and lightness of the soft notes of fresh hazelnuts, almonds and white flowers with accents of acacia, broom and honeysuckle....
- View: beautiful coppery gold color with light green reflections, limpid and has a beautiful shine. The bubbles of the Louis Roederer Champagne Blanc de Blancs are plentiful.
- Nose: rather discreet with notes of white flowers (hawthorn, honeysuckle) evolving on toast and fresh butter....”read
“DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne AOC
TIME to taste it: important aperitifs
IDEAL CONSUMPTION: 2016/2018
TEMPERATURE: 8/10 ° C
PAIRING: appetizers, poultry, fish
GRAPES: Pinot Noir 100%
OF TANNIC RATING: 9/10”read
“golden color with green highlights and a remarkable effervescence in the glass. On the nose, grapefruit notes with almonds evolve into white flowers and apricot. On the palate, the texture is fresh and spicy. mouth end briskly and long-lasting scents. golden color with green highlights and a...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Dom Perignon Vintage Magnum: - View: vivid and bright yellow, fine and persistent straw. - Nose: guava, spices, green grapefruit peel, stone fruit, peach and nectarine white. - Mouth: fruity, ripe, fleshy and deep, rich, voluptuous....
“TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Dom Perignon Vintage Magnum:
- View: pale yellow, golden reflections.
- Nose: guava, green bark spicy grapefruit, stone fruit: white peach and nectarine, vanilla, toasted brioche.
- Mouth: ripe, fleshy and deep impression of consistency, silky sensations, salt, bitter and...”read
“We drank it only for the toasts. To drink in good company.
It had an intense colour. Good yeast aromas enhance a wine's bouquet. It wasn't at its optimal service temperature, it would have tasted better if so.”read