You'll get in Uvinum a wide range in champagne Parker 85+ at the best price. From only $43.00 you can get champagne Parker 85+ now, in a 100% secured way and without leaving the chair , and receive Wine Champagne quickly at home with an excellent VFM like the R de Ruinart.
TASTING NOTES: - View: Golden yellow, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface. - Nose: He is very delicate on the nose with good intensity, highlights its freshness and the dominance of the fruity aromas (pears) - Palate: The palate...
Champagne Tasting NOTE Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial MAGNUM : - View: it is characterized by its pale yellow, somewhat greenish color, in a MAGNUM luxury bottle of 1.5 liters. Brilliant, with fine and constant bubbles. - Nose: frank, with aromas...
- View: Straw yellow with green flashes gold
- Nose: intense notes of green apple and citrus. Freshness of mineral notes and white flowers. Hints of brioche, nuts and cereals
- Boca: white fruit (pear, apple and peach), fine bubbles, citrus liveliness
Moet & Chandon - Founded in...”read
TASTING NOTES: View: Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé has a Pale salmon pink color, with a gold shade. Nose: A nose of red fruits and fresh pear. Mouth: Delicate fruit on the palate, elegant, and showing great finesse. Persistent mousse, with fine...
TASTING NOTES: -View: Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé is pink salmon with copper flashing. -Nose: Very expressive red fruit, hints of dried fruits and pastries. -Taste: Harmonious and fresh, with notes of red fruit jam. SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8 to 10 °...
- View: salmon with coppery highlights.
- Nose: very expressive, red fruits, hints of dried fruits and pastries.
- Palate: harmonious, fresh, notes of red fruit jam.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier.
“TASTING NOTES OF Veuve Clicquot Carte Jaune Magnum:
- View: Yellow with golden sparkles and tiny bubbles.
- Nose: intense and pleasant, fruit and brioche between notes of nuts, perfect balance between freshness of fruit and toast and vanilla notes.
- Mouth: champagne beautiful harmony of...”read
TASTING NOTES: Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut - View: Attractive raspberry with salmon coloured hues, and a fine and persistent perlage. - Nose: Fresh and expressive, great range of aromas of fresh red fruits such as strawberries, cherries and blueberries....
TASTING NOTES: -View: R de Ruinart Magnum is very brillanteAmarillo golden yellow gold, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface. -Nose: He is very delicate on the nose with good intensity, highlights its freshness and the predominance...
“Result of a perfectly balanced assembly, vintage 'R' de Ruinart is a delightfully chilled champagne. Rich and complex, it takes us into the Ruinart universe requirement home, purity and finesse ... a taste "Ruinart" unforgettable! Presented in a gift box, the magnum release highlights the brand...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Champagne Mumm Blanc de Blancs has an intense and fine bubble golden color. - Nose: Noted for its delicate aroma of fresh fruit and white flowers. - Mouth: The palate is very fresh, light and complex with notes of lemon. TEMPERATURE:...
“TASTING NOTES OF Mumm Blanc de Blancs:
- View: bright, pure layer, light, thin and delicate bubbles.
- Nose: caramel notes, nuts and aniseed.
- Mouth: A subtle attack, a great finesse and minerality, some creaminess and a rich and expressive finish.
VINEYARD: Côte des...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Magnum : - View: pale gold, green and beautiful light reflections, fine and light bubbles, a delicate and persistent rosary. - Nose: fresh fruit, dominated by citrus and pineapple notes of white flowers and spices...
“Brand: RUINART | Country: France | Champagne | Type: White Wines | Volume: 150cl | Appellation: Champagne | School Alcohol: 12. 5% / Vol. | Sale prohibited to minors. Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. To consume with moderation”read