very pale tone with green reflections, fine and persistent bubble, with a tendency to form delicate crown and personalized espuma.Nariz in which the Pansa Blanca characterized its seal of Alella.En mouth is wide, with personality i with volume....
- View: Pale in hue with green reflections, fine and persistent bubbles to form foam crown
- Nose: delicate custom in which Pansa Blanca Alella characterizes his seal
- Mouth: is spacious with personality and volume. Parxet is a winery in the development of the most important cava...”read
Bright straw yellow, limpid, of course. It has a fine and constant bubble. The Gran Reserva de la Finca shows its purest hand, the fruit dominates the nose feeling and reminds us of the potential of this great cava. A fine citrus aroma that brings freshness...
TASTING NOTES OF Cava Mas Fi Brut: View: Straw yellow, green tones. Fine persistent bubbles. shiny. Nose: flowers, ripe fruit and citrus. Mouth: extremely vibrant on the palate, a pleasant elegance and balance. End of white fruit and citrus notes, a thin...
“TASTING NOTES OF Cava Mas Fi Brut:
- View: Straw yellow, green tones, fine persistent bubbles. shiny.
- Nose: aromas of aging, flowers, ripe fruit and citrus.
- Mouth: extremely effervescent, but with a pleasant elegance and balance. End of white fruit and citrus notes.
TASTING NOTES OF Cava Mas Fi Semi: View: greenish yellow, a pleasant persistent bubble. Nose: hints of flowers, ripe fruit and toast. Boca: vivo in the mouth with a good proportion of carbonic acid, very good balance between acidity and sugars. long,...
“TASTING NOTES OF Cava Mas Fi Semi:
- View: straw, greenish hues and a fine and persistent bubble with a shiny appearance.
- Nose: hints of flowers, ripe fruit and toast.
- Boca: live, a good proportion of carbonic acid. Very good balance between acidity and sugars. Long, smooth aftertaste....”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Raventos I Blanc Brut Gran Reserva de la Finca: View: bright straw yellow, limpid, clear, fine and constant bubble. Nose: fruity aromas, fine citrus aroma, light sensations of toast and a touch of butter, perfect combination of aging...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Raventos I Blanc Brut Gran Reserva de la Finca:
- View: Golden yellow bright, clean, fine bubbles, good rosary.
- Nose: very intense fresh fruit, prominent citrus, white flower, a deep background full of nuts and creamy notes of pastry.
- Mouth: Very fresh fruit, creamy...”read
“Raventos I Blanc Brut Magnum, deep yellow. It smells a little like white flowers and lemon.Good taste, light wine.
Raventós i Blanc wines are perfect with grilled or cooked prawns.
I tried it on a tasting course.”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Codorníu Jaume de Gran Reserva Cava Gift Boxed : View: pale golden, faint pinkish reflections. Nose: Intense and complex aromas: peach, blackcurrant, melon, ripe fruits, nuts, toast, honey and even yeast. Mouth: the same aromas on...
TASTING NOTES OF Codorníu Ecologica Organic Cava : View: Pale yellow with fine and persistent bubbles. Nose: fruity aromas (apple Granny Smith), floral and verbena, with sweet notes of fresh almond. Mouth: balanced, fresh, creamy and extended memory....
TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Torre del Gall Cava Brut Reserva : View: pale straw, persistent perlage. Nose: fine and subtle. Mouth: dry, fresh, medium acidity, flavors of citrus and white melon. APPELLATION: Cava. GRAPES: Macabeo. PAIRING: seafood, white...
“Would pair it with some kind of special meat. I drank this Codorniu Reina Maria Cristina Blanc de Noirs Reserva once with my coworkers.
The typical colour of white. Fresh lemon and apple aromas. It tasted a lot like wine.”read
TASTING NOTES Marques de Concordia Blanc de Blancs 2017 : View: straw yellow, golden tones. Nose: fruity and floral aromas. Mouth: very dry and fresh taste in retronasal fruity with great finesse and persistence. APPELLATION: Penedes. VINEYARD: GRAPES:...
“ORIGIN: O.D. Catalonia
BODEGA: Marques de Monistrol
soft and with a fine aroma wine is characterized by its enormous fruitiness. Pale golden hues, body and palate has a pleasant and balanced acidity. Good persistence.
Varieties: Macabeo, Xarel·lo and Parellada...”read
Yellow, greenish, very pleasing to the eye, fine detachment of carbon, medium-sized bubbles, constant. Feels vinous, champagne cake with notes of lemon, pumpkin, fennel, roasted nuts are very light. Franco and elegant nose. Envelope, tasty, large, reminiscent...
TASTING NOTES OF Cava Mas Fi Brut Nature : View: straw yellow, slight golden highlights, good release of small bubbles forming a rosary and persistent crown. Nose: fine aroma of aging, after floral and ripe fruit notes. Mouth: varietal, fresh and complex...
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Codorníu Codornãu Reina Maria Cristina Blanc de Noirs Reserva Cava : View: intense straw yellow, very bright golden hues and purplish tones, fine, delicate and well integrated foam with a perfect effervescence and a uniform and...