TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Marqués de Riscal Sauvignon Blanc: - View: Pale yellow, green reflections. - Nose: Very complex nose with notes fresh grass, a mineral background of great personality and plenty of fresh fruit as citrus, pineapple or melon...
- View: Wine pale yellow with greenish reflections
- Nose: Very complex nose with notes of fresh grass, a mineral background that gives personality and plenty of fresh fruit such as citrus, pineapple or melon
- Palate: fresh and aromatic leaves a feeling of clean and persistent...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 K-Naia: - View: pale wax, bright green hues. Unctuous. Fina tear. - Nose: Fresh fruit expression, vegetable nuances. Ripe pear, citrus and floral nuances. An aromatic expression, good balance and intensity, nothing cloying. - Mouth:...
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Ossian: - View: Straw yellow, green, clean and bright. - Nose: good aromatic intensity, aromas of white flowers and citrus fruit notes and tones of fresh herbs. - Mouth: Clean, fresh and friendly, satiny touch, with good fruit...
- View: Bright yellow
- Nose: Aromas of citrus, ripe fruit, fresh herbs, spicy and balanced
- Mouth: is fat, powerful, tasty and spicy. With long finish and elegant
Ageing: Grapes are not despalillaron. The must fermented at controlled temperature and raised in barrels (20% new,...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 K-Naia: - View: Straw yellow. - Nose: very aromatic with notes of fresh fruit, citrus, herbaceous notes and boxwood, fresh nose with aromas of Verdejo and Sauvignon variety. - Mouth: light and fresh mouth passage with a slight...
- View: Color bright yellow
- Nose: ripe fruit
- Palate: The palate is powerful but cool
Bodegas Naia: Siuada in La Seca (Valladolod). The grapes are cooled in chamber and, in some cases, pre-freezing takes to through the cold skin aromatic components pass into the grape pulp....”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Mocen Sauvignon: - View: pale straw yellow. - Nose: very intense nose with pleasant aromas with tropical fruits, mango, pineapple, guava, passion fruit. - Mouth: wide, soft, persistent, a wine very balanced, and with wide retronasal...
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Marqués de Cáceres Verdejo: - View: straw, greenish and bright iriaciones. - Nose: minerality and floral character enhanced by a refreshing liveliness. - Mouth: intense flavors, grapefruit and a delicious pear background. APPELLATION:...
- View: Given, Marqués de Cáceres Verdejo 2015 has a bright straw yellow
- Nose: The nose Marqués de Cáceres Verdejo 2015 is an expressive wine brings aromas of fresh fruit, fragrant herbs.
- Palate: The palate, Marqués de Cáceres Verdejo 2015 is a tasty wine, fruity, with good...”read
...a finish typical of the Verdejo. WINEMAKING: 10 months in barrels and 4 months in bottle. French oak barrels. VINEYARD: Belondrade & Lurton. GRAPES: 100% Verdejo CONSUME: We recommend serving between 2007 and 2009.
TASTING NOTES: - View: Protos Verdejo has a straw yellow color with greenish reflections. - Nose: Apple reminiscent of tropical fruits. - Mouth: Rodondo, fruity with good acidity. The soul of the Verdejo adds a slightly bitter finish. GRAPES: Verdejo...
- amarillopajizo Its color with greenish hues.
- Aromas served 7 ° C reminds apple and tropical fruit.
- Its flavor is distinctive because it is round, fruity and has good acidity.
- The Verdejo soul will make you like the slightly bitter end.”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2010 Shaya Habis is yellow with green hues. - Nose: Very complex and subtle mineral character, displays notes of ripe fruit, pineapple, fused with elegant toasty and spicy notes. - Mouth: fruity caráccter excels in his ample, tasty...
- View: Golden yellow. Carbonic fine and well integrated.
- Nose: Tropical fruit, citrus and toast and spicy notes.
- Taste: Tasty with a bitter twist.
Ageing: 7 months in new barrels Grape: 100% Verdejo (old vines)
TASTING NOTES: - View: Shaya 2010 is straw colored green - Nose: Clean nose, white fruit, floral notes, slight hint of fennel. Fine - Taste: Tasty, dry, cool, smooth, fruity, good balance, unctuous in step and good persistence GRAPES: 100% Verdejo WINERY:...
...Live on the palate, with a very long aftertaste. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Wheels VINEYARD: Terna Wineries GRAPES: Verdejo AGING: batonage on its lees for 10 months. MATCHING WINE: Fish, seafood. TEMPERATURE: 9-12 º C ALCOHOL:...
Pale gold wine. Complex and elegant nose with notes of vanilla, flowers and light touches of fennel and low scrubland. The palate is creamy, with a background of fine lees, nuts and notes of toasted oak wood themselves. Pairing: This wine pairs...
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 V3 Viñas Viejas Verdejo: - View: pale yellow, golden reflections and steely look, very bright, clean and satiny, with slow tears forming in glass. - Nose: mineral nuances, fruity aromas, with a wide range, white fruits, bone, citrus...
TASTING NOTES: Belondrade y Lurton 2013 - View: deep golden color with greenish reflections - Nose: aromas of lemon, fennel and white fruit - Mouth: balanced Verdejo with citrus aromas, a slightly salty note and a minerality that reflects its terroir....
- View: pale golden wine
- Nose: Aromas complex and elegant
- Palate: The palate is unctuous, with a background of fine lees, dried fruit and toasted oak notes
Bodegas Marqués de Riscal: I was born in 1858, and since then have been an innovative pioneer and a benchmark company...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2011 Rolland Galarreta Verdejo shows a straw yellow color slightly tear up quite fast. - Nose: highlights strong tropical pineapple flavor, but fresh pineapple. Verdejo is a freshness about seeking power. We also noticed subtle...
- View: 2011 Rolland Galarreta Blanc Rueda has a bright yellow color.
- Nose: Fresh nose, aromatic tropical fruit followed by melon, mineral and floral aromas. complex and intense.
- Mouth: Fresh and round, with a predominance of tropical fruit and citrus notes. Is neatly balanced...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: El Transistor 2010 is yellow with sharp edges. Clean and bright. Glycerine tear. - Nose: Stone fruit, with touches of citrus, elegant notes of creamy pastries and spices (vanilla) and multiple fresh herbal aromas to round...
TASTING NOTES: -View: 2014 El Perro Verde is clean and bright, lemon yellow with green hues. -Nariz: Clean nose of medium intensity. Stands a good crop load, citric marked, lychee, apple, apricot and even some tropical fruit, pineapple. Sugus memories...
- View: A view, El Perro Verde 2014 has a bright straw color
- Nose: The nose El Perro Verde 2014 brings back memories of white flowers, fresh fruit and fragrant herbs
- Palate: The palate, El Perro Verde 2014 is a fruity, tasty and good acidity wine
Happy Grapes: The project...”read
TASTING NOTES: -View: 2013 Jose Pariente Fermentado en Barrica is yellow gold -Nariz: It has a complex, intense nose with spicy aromas, ripe, smoky fruit and a hint of wood. Some notes of exotic fruits and minerals are also appreciated -Boca: The mouth...
“José Pariente Verdejo is one of the best Verdejo wines from Rueda and this Fermentado Barrica and each year only a limited number of bottles produced. The Fermentado and Barrica is a oak barrel fermented Verdejo. By bringing in the wood Verdejo gets a nice combination of tones of tobacco and...”read