TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Matarromera Crianza: - View: Very dark and dense colour, abundant purple hues. - Nose: Intense and subtle, elegant and very complex. Spicy hints of clove, black pepper and licorice stick. Aromatic plants, rock and thyme, mineral...
...amazing thing is the feeling that will leave you mouth. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Ribera del Duero VINEYARD: Bodegas Protos GRAPES: Tinta del Pais (Tempranillo). DEVELOPMENT AND AGING: the waiting time to enjoy this wine is 26 months: 14...
- View: Protos Crianza presents a cherry red color with garnet rim and purple flashes
- Nose: Aroma of ripe fruit (plums, blackberries), we also see in red wine Protos Crianza toasted touches of oak clean and frank
- Mouth: Large uniform and very fine tannins
Other formats and...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Protos Reserva: - View: intense cherry. - Nose: elegant aromas of black fruits, nice smoky, and a complex bouquet. - Mouth: good wood-wine pairing, a velvety mouthfeel, a very long aftertaste, characteristic of a Protos. APPELLATION:...
- View: A view, Protos Reserva intense, dark cherry red with garnet edge
- Nose: The nose Protos Reserva is a powerful wine that brings back memories of black fruit, toast, milk and spices notes. complex and elegant wine
- Palate: The palate, Protos Reserva it is a powerful wine...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Cherry red, violet, high and bright. Abundant tear stained. - Nose: Clean, intense. Aroma of ripe, balsamic, roasted, spicy fruit with a mineral background. Wood well integrated and very balanced. - Palate:...
- View: intense cherry red with purple trim.
- Nose: fruit (berries, ripe fruits) and feelings of parenting (spices, snuff, dairy, truffle).
- Palate: Powerful with perfectly integrated, great character, round tannins and very long; elegant touch bitter end; sápida long as both...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Regalía de Ansuero: - View: Intense cherry red, violet tones. - Nose: aromas of ripe fruit, toasted and spicy touches of its time in oak. - Mouth: ample and tasty, clean and fine wood but like fruit present on the nose, quite remember...
“Aintenso picote red with violet tones. On the nose aromas of ripe fruit intermingled with tosdados and spicy touches of its time in oak.
Development and Aging:
The wine is made from an ink of the country, specially selected for this wine.
After the fermentation process the wine spends 2 months...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Protos Roble: - View: attractive dark cherry, purple rim. - Nose: subtle red fruit aromas characteristic of the Tinta del Pais, a light background of vainillosos tones from the wood. - Mouth: rich and silky with ripe tannins and...
- View: A view, Protos Roble 2014 has a cherry red color with purple, clean and bright trim
- Nose: The nose Protos Roble 2014 is a powerful expressive wine, complex, with hints of fresh fruit, sweet spices and hints of red berries
- Palate: The palate, Protos Roble 2014 is a wine...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Convento San Francisco 2006 is a wine with intense cherry burgundy tile edge. Clean and bright. - Nose: Great intensity on the nose. Initially dominated by roasted and toasted aromas, then gives way to feelings of mild spices,...
“Convent San Francisco The winery was founded in 1998. It is located in a twelfth-century convent located in Penafiel Valladolid. The winery is known for being traditional but with modern technologies. It focuses on producing wines of great quality and personality. Manual harvest. With stemmed...”read
Tempranillo, Tinto Fino, Tinta del País, Tinta Fina
TASTING NOTES: - View: Áster Finca El Otero 2009 has a black cherry red color, intense, very cloudy, with intense pinkish rim of the glass. - Aroma: high aromatic intensity, understory ripe fruits in the first attack on the nose and, after gentle agitation...
“Áster Finca El Otero 2009 is a red wine from the community of Castilla y Leon and produced by Aster within the denomination O.D. Ribera del Duero. In preparing ink Áster Finca El Otero 2009 country covered grapes are used by O.D. Ribera del Duero.”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: Corimbo 2010 has an intense red color with garnet red background and the trim purple notes - Nose: The nose is red and black fruit, in the line of cherry and blackberry, and collecting a fresh feeling with light spicy notes in...
- View: Corimbo 2010 has a cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: the nose shows fragrant notes to complex, spicy, ripe fruit, creamy oak
- Mouth: The wine is structured, full, powerful, rich, ripe tannins, toasted
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Ribera del Duero
WINERY: Wineries Horrocks
Convent San Francisco The winery was founded in 1998. It is located in a twelfth-century convent located in Penafiel Valladolid. The winery is known for being traditional but with modern technologies. It focuses on producing wines of great quality and...
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2011 Corimbo has an intense red color with garnet red and purple background notes on the rim, - Nose: A wine with a very expressive and intense aroma with marked fruity character above the wood, almost imperceptible. In red and...
“- cherry red with a dark core, and a light violet edge
- Very intense and voluminous, yet elegant scent with dominant and mature primary aromas
- notes of blackberry and plowing spaces appear clearly, and be accompanied by a fragrant breath of pine forest
- A mineral note completes the aromatic...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Fuentespina Crianza: - View: Intense cherry red, violet tones. - Nose: Very complex aromas of red and black fruits, milky notes, vanilla and roasted. - Mouth: well-armed, with good balance. Wide finish with hints of berries. APPELLATION:...
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Viña Sastre Crianza: - View: cherry, garnet trim optimal intensity. - Nose: Very powerful and complex, outstanding maturity of the grape with aromas of black fruit, cocoa, toasted wood and spicy tones (cinnamon, nutmeg, black pepper...
“Viña Sastre Crianza 2012 is a red wine from the community of Castilla y Leon and produced by Viña Sastre within the denomination O.D. Ribera del Duero. In preparing Viña Sastre Crianza 2012 fine red grapes they are used covered by O.D. Ribera del Duero. Viña Sastre Crianza 2012 has been...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Protos Crianza: - View: nice cherry red, slightly purplish hues, well covered layer. - Nose: Intense nose, red fruit aromas (cherry), spicy notes series (oregano), later delicate mineral nuances, blue flowers and finally a background...
- View: Given, Protos Crianza, 2012 shows a dark cherry red with maroon trim, clean and intense
- Nose: The nose Protos Crianza, 2012 brings back memories of red fruits and minerals, coconut and wood with hints of spice, powerful, expressive and elegant
- Palate: The palate, Protos...”read
Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Tinta del País, Tinta Fina
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2011 Hacienda Monasterio is very bright ruby red. - Nose: starring very mineral aromas and lots of red fruit, with touches of black licorice and balsamic aromas of eucalyptus. Very aromatic and in perfect harmony with the subtle...
Each sip of Protos Reserva 2010 radiates dedication and perseverance of the meticulous work of Bodegas Protos at the time of preparation. A declaration of intent by the winery towards their consumers, giving them the opportunity to enjoy each of your...
TASTING NOTES: -View: 2010 Museum Real Reserva shows a nice ruby red with garnet reflections. -Nariz: With notes of cherries, plums, fennel and scrubland, -Boca: The taste is elegant, subtle and very silky wine. Fruit and tannins well polished by...
“Purplish red cherry covered. Complex nose, aromas of red fruit liqueur, spicy, mineral, licorice and very good wood. Powerful flavors, tasty, sweet and noble end tannins with pleasant sensations of stewed fruit liqueur, very long, with notes of licorice, balsam, cocoa, etc. . . .