TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Marqués de Riscal Sauvignon Blanc: - View: Pale yellow, green reflections. - Nose: Very complex nose with notes fresh grass, a mineral background of great personality and plenty of fresh fruit as citrus, pineapple or melon...
- View: Wine pale yellow with greenish reflections
- Nose: Very complex nose with notes of fresh grass, a mineral background that gives personality and plenty of fresh fruit such as citrus, pineapple or melon
- Palate: fresh and aromatic leaves a feeling of clean and persistent...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 K-Naia: - View: pale wax, bright green hues. Unctuous. Fina tear. - Nose: Fresh fruit expression, vegetable nuances. Ripe pear, citrus and floral nuances. An aromatic expression, good balance and intensity, nothing cloying. - Mouth:...
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 K-Naia: - View: Straw yellow. - Nose: very aromatic with notes of fresh fruit, citrus, herbaceous notes and boxwood, fresh nose with aromas of Verdejo and Sauvignon variety. - Mouth: light and fresh mouth passage with a slight...
- View: Color bright yellow
- Nose: ripe fruit
- Palate: The palate is powerful but cool
Bodegas Naia: Siuada in La Seca (Valladolod). The grapes are cooled in chamber and, in some cases, pre-freezing takes to through the cold skin aromatic components pass into the grape pulp....”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Mocen Sauvignon: - View: pale straw yellow. - Nose: very intense nose with pleasant aromas with tropical fruits, mango, pineapple, guava, passion fruit. - Mouth: wide, soft, persistent, a wine very balanced, and with wide retronasal...
Alcohol content: 13%
Name: Marques de Riscal Verdejo
Description: - View: 375ml Marqués de Riscal Verdejo has a pale yellow color with greenish reflections and edging steely
Very clean and bright
- Nose: Floral aromas with a juicy fruit varietal...”read
“Telmo Rodriguez is a lovely Basa by drinking wine on the patio or in salads. On the palate elegant and roundness, juicy, crisp and dry with minerals in the afdronk.Veel dried exotic fruit and good balance between freshness and complexity are unprecedented in this wine. A great white wine that...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2016 Jose Pariente Sauvignon Blanc: - View: pale yellow, greenish reflections. - Nose: an exceptional amount of vegetables and exotic fruit notes of freshly cut grass and a slight mineral touch. - Mouth: typicality of sauvignon blanc,...
“CATA NOTES: 2016 José Pariente Sauvignon Blanc Rueda
- View: pale yellow, greenish reflections.
- Nose: vegetal notes and exotic fruits, hints of freshly cut and a slight mineral touch grass.
- Mouth: typicality of Sauvignon Blanc, fresh and clean elegance, premium wine, structured and...”read
TASTING NOTES: - View: 2011 Jose Pariente Apasionado Dulce has a delicate pale yellow with greenish reminiscences. - Nose: Aroma of good intensity, clean and fresh, with fruity and floral notes integrated with the characteristic of the Verdejo aniseed....
- View: 2011 Apasionado de José Pariente 50cl has a pale yellow color with green hues.
- Nose: aromatic expression is unusual in sweet wines, given the exceptional amount of vegetables and exotic fruit notes, memories of freshly cut grass and a hint of mineral.
- Mouth: The...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Palacio de Bornos Sauvignon Blanc: - View: pale, greenish reflections. Clean and bright. - Nose: pleasant and intense tropical aromas, fresh grass, citrus and floral notes. - Mouth: fruity, fine and elegant, good acidity and a long...
- It has a steely pale yellow with green hues.
- Nose: very good intensity, nice complexity and wealth of nuances (lychee, Paraguay and freshly cut hay).
- Mouth: shows dry, well balanced and good acidity.
Fresh with floral aromas and herbal background resulting elegant as a...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Palacio de Bornos Sauvignon Blanc: - View: steely pale yellow, greenish reflections. - Nose: aromas of good intensity nice complexity and rich in nuances, tropical fruit (lychee and Paraguay) and freshly cut hay. - Mouth: dry, well...
“- TASTE NOTE: Bright pale yellow. intense varietal aromas with hints of tropical fruit and flowers. Fresh, tasty and well balanced
- ALCOHOLIC: 12.5 °
- TEMPERATURE: 10 ° to 12 ° C
- PAIRING: Rice with vegetables, breaded anchovies, grilled lobster, steamed shellfish. As snack. To accompany...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Fray German Sauvignon: - View: Straw yellow, intense, pale reflections of gold. - Nose: complex nose, subtle aromas francs plant hay and boxwood, with a background of exotic fruit well defined as lychee, apricot and passion fruit....
“Fray Germán: Sauvignon Blanc
It presents straw, intense yellow color with pale gold reflections.
His nose is complex and subtle flavors highlighting francs plant hay and boxwood, accompanied by a background of well-defined exotic fruit such as lychee and apricot.
The palate is intense, large,...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Marques de Riscal Blanco 375ml:
- View: straw yellow.
- Nose: great aromatic power, with notes of tropical fruits and fresh grass.
- Mouth: fresh, smooth, a slight bitterness in the end it balanced.
VINEYARD: Herederos del Marqués de Riscal...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Sanz Sauvignon: - View: straw yellow, greenish hues, very bright. - Nose: aromatic intensity, highlighting, fruity notes characteristic of the variety (grapefruit and honeydew), with floral aromas (daisy, rose and orange blossom)...
- View: Pale yellow light
- Nose: Nose: displays a surprising aromatic richness
- Palate: Its entrance is delicate but full, warm touch, unctuous
Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine is the first white Guardian terroir, the result of over 20 years of research, obtained Sauvignon Blanc...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Marqués de Riscal Sauvignon Blanc: - View: Pale yellow straw color with gold accents. Wide and slow tear. - Nose: tropical citrus aromas together with touches and final presence of mineral notes. - Mouth: herbaceous notes blend with strong...
“Complex aromas with abundant lime, grapefruit, passion fruit and melon fruit, green grass and an underlying minerality that adds personality. At Marques de Riscal, balancing respect for the past with the demands of the present and an eye for the future is never an easy task - but it helps if your...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Apasionado de José Pariente Dulce 50cl: - View: Pale yellow, green flashes. - Nose: aromas of exotic fruits, fresh cut grass and light mineral notes. - Mouth: velvety, fine, elegant, fresh, balanced, intense, round and with a...