“- The Chiaretto Rosé is a vibrant pink color
- Harmonious initially with floral and fruity overtones later
- Full-bodied, slightly fruity, lively and dry with a nice persistence
- Fits very well with appetizers, grilled fish, light dishes and pizza
- Allergens: contains sulfites”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2017 Zenato Bardolino Chiaretto: - View: intense pink coral. - Nose: notes of raspberry and blackcurrant with hints of grass. - Mouth: delicate and balanced, acid, a strong aftertaste of almonds. APPELLATION: Bardolino. GRAPES: Corvina,...
“- Delicate, tender-aromatic Rosé from Lake Garda
- The family estate Zenato founded in 1960, is located in San Benedetto di Lugana, south of the scenic Lake Garda
- Even the ancient Romans knew the wines from this area to appreciate
- Meanwhile daughter Nadia and son Alberto came in the footsteps...”read
“Grapes: Corvina 55% - Rondinella 35% - 10% Molinara
Name: Bardolino d. or. c.
Contents: 0, 75 l
In the tradition it was made to drain the crushed grapes of Bardolino with the aim of giving the greatest red wine body. On one hand this practice increased the quality of red wine across...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2017 Bennati Corte Pitora Bardolino Chiaretto: - View: pink grapefruit. - Nose: aromas of red fruits, fine floral notes and roses. - Mouth: Exceptionally floral, fruit, a fine touch of residual sugar and acidity invigorating. APPELLATION:...
“- This Rosé may not be missing at dinner on the terraces
- The Bardolino Chiaretto enjoys a coral pink color, its floral bouquet of roses and violets and intensive aromas of blackberry and blueberry
- Enjoy this rosé with light appetizers! Allergens: contains sulfites”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2017 Zeni Bardolino Chiaretto Classico: - View: pink salmon. - Nose: intense and fruity peach blossom, rose and violet notes. as an aperitif or with fish starters, white meat, seafood risotto, homemade pasta or crisp summer salads. -...
“- Bright cherry red with strawberry hues
- Fruity and fresh nose with notes of raspberries, strawberries and cherries
- This somewhat dry herbs and hints of biscuit
- Palate, young and fresh with juicy acidity
- Re-red berries and a hint of almond to
- Round, juicy and very exciting finale
TASTING NOTES OF 2017 Zeni Bardolino Chiaretto Classico Vigne Alte: - View: bright salmon. - Nose: fruity notes of peach blossom, roses and violets. - Mouth: dry, harmonious and lively with fruity notes of small red berries. APPELLATION: Bardolino Classico....
“- Description: Bright raspberry red with cherry hues
- Fruit Embossed, harmonious aroma of peach blossom, rose and violet
- This is a basket of delicate red fruit
- Central More important, fruity palate with pleasant drinking river
- raspberries and strawberries and fresh summer flowers dominate...”read
TASTING NOTES OF 2017 Allegrini Corte Giara Bardolino Chiaretto: - View: peach pink flower. - Nose: a pleasant aroma of delicate red flowers, elegant notes of berries. - Mouth: fruity and light, with a pleasant freshness and flavor. APPELLATION: Bardolino....