William Sanderson & Sons (Whiskey)
Product not available in United States
This is a Scotch whisky made and bottled by the William Sanderson distillery in Edinburgh. Its company was founded in the late 19th century and is now one of the best-selling in its category. Its founder was apprenticed to one of the most important liquor merchants and then managed to establish his own company. His son and grandson decided to continue the tradition of whisky making and year after year they perfect the methods that have led them to worldwide recognition. The family union and the careful choice of materials and practices has led Vat 69 to the outstanding place it occupies today thanks to its excellent quality and distinctive features.
If you liked Vat 69, you may also enjoy...
Description · William Sanderson & Sons
- Color: Amber
- Smell: Sweet with notes of caramel, cereal grains.
- Taste: Melted butter, herbs and a touch of bitterness that gives it its characteristic flavor. Long and sweet.
Alcohol: 40% Vol
William Sanderson & Sons
Buy William Sanderson & Sons Spirits:
Vat 69 1L
Highlighted review about Vat 69
More reviews about Vat 69
Posted on 23/01/18 at 10.59
Posted on 20/01/16 at 18.29
Posted on 01/07/16 at 14.56
- Color: Vat 69 Finest Scotch has an amber color.
- Smell: Sweet with hints of caramel, cereal grains.
- Taste: Melted butter, herbs and a touch of bitterness that gives it its...
Posted on 13/11/18 at 18.32
Posted on 30/08/18 at 12.56
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
Posted on 13/09/16 at 14.23
Posted on 21/03/14 at 05.03