Tullamore Dew Company (Whiskey)
Product not available in United States
Quality and tradition define this Tullamore Dew Triple Distilled , which since 1829 elaborates this blend with the highest quality standards. Tullamore means "the great hill" and is in fact the Gaelic root name of the Irish people in which this whiskey was born which today - and due to the fluctuations of history - is made in Cork, in the southern part of the country . The "Dew" corresponds to the initials of one of the first owners and main driver, Daniel E. Williams, who was also a great benefactor of Tullamore, because when it was still a luxury paid for electricity for the entire town.
Technical sheet · Tullamore Dew
If you liked Tullamore Dew, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tullamore Dew Company
- Color: Amber
- Smell: fruit and cake, caramel sweetness
- Taste: Good body with notes of orange peel and spices, toast with butter and honey, beans and vanilla cream.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Tullamore Dew Company
Buy Tullamore Dew Company Spirits:
Highlighted review about Tullamore Dew
Posted on 31/05/19 at 13.04
More reviews about Tullamore Dew
Posted on 26/03/14 at 10.06
Posted on 01/06/18 at 12.48
- Color: golden amber.
- Flavour: light sweet citrus and green apple combined with hints of vanilla.
- Taste: fresh fruit, Luez defined peak, followed by a...
Posted on 26/02/18 at 15.24
- Color: bright golden.
- Flavour: notes of orange zest and green apples, spices, characteristics of pot still whiskey, nuts and vanilla.
Posted on 03/07/16 at 05.29
The Tullamore Dew was impeccable
Posted on 11/01/19 at 14.32