The Macallan Distillers (Whiskey)
Product not available in United States
If you liked The Macallan Fine Oak 12 Years, you may also enjoy...
Description · The Macallan Distillers
The Macallan Fine Oak 12 Years
- Color: The Macallan Fine Oak 12 Years has a light amber color.
- Nose: This whisky is full of personality, like a woman over 30, who knows perfectly what she wants maintaining that silky and elegant hue balanced with experience. The balance between spicy oak aroma plus (ex-sherry) and citrus notes and memories of coconut and vanilla is a promising experience for the palate.
- Taste: In addition to confirming the previously citrus and spicy notes found on the nose, this Single Malt releases dried fruit flavors and caramel, all these features rounded by the time spent in oak.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
The Macallan Distillers
The Macallan emerged in 1824 when Alexander Reid, a local farmer, got one of the first licenses to distill whiskey and leased 8 acres (just over 3 has) from the Earl of Seafield in order to establish the The Macallan Distillery. Reid was well known for their advanced farming methods and the...
Buy The Macallan Distillers Spirits:
1949 The Macallan Signatory Old Bottling 75cl
1983 The Macallan 18 Years Single Malt Highland Old Bottling
1949 The Macallan Old Bottling 75cl
Highlighted review about The Macallan Fine Oak 12 Years
Posted on 28/11/18 at 16.23
More reviews about The Macallan Fine Oak 12 Years
Posted on 22/11/15 at 05.04
Posted on 21/02/18 at 14.00
Posted on 04/08/15 at 16.57
- Color: The Macallan Fine Oak 12 Years has a golden color.
- Smell: The nose we distinguish vanilla aromas with hints of ginger, dried fruits, sweet sherry and wood smoke.
Posted on 04/08/15 at 16.54
- Color: Macallan Fine Oak 12 Years has a rich straw color.
- Smell: Complex with a touch of fruit and heather honey.
- Taste: Medium, balanced with fruit, oak and spice....
Posted on 16/10/11 at 04.38
Macallan 12 Years is flawless
Posted on 04/09/18 at 16.20
Posted on 30/05/18 at 16.52