The Glenrothes (Whiskey)
Product not available in United States
If you liked The Glenrothes Sherry Cask Reserve, you may also enjoy...
Description · The Glenrothes
The Glenrothes Sherry Cask Reserve
TASTING NOTES OF The Glenrothes Sherry Cask Reserve:
- Color: Bright gold.
- Flavour: aroma of orange peel, fruitcake, black cherries and hints of pear.
- Taste: spicy, ginger, notes of oak and creme brulee. Final: flavor with hints of orange peel.
PRODUCER: Berry Bros & Rudd.
The Glenrothes is an award winning Speyside Single Malt and a pioneer in the whisky industry since 1879. Nestled in the Scottish Highlands, the Speyside region is universally acknowledged as the heartland of Single Malt Whisky distillation. The Glenrothes Distillery is situated in the...
Buy The Glenrothes Spirits:
Highlighted review about The Glenrothes Sherry Cask Reserve
Posted on 05/04/18 at 04.20
- Orange peel, fruit cake, vanilla, ginger bread, black cherries and pear drops on the nose.
- A spicy palate with ginger, oaky notes and creme brulee notes.
- Finishing with lingering spiciness, orange peel notes with a delicious creamy texture that explodes on the...
More reviews about The Glenrothes Sherry Cask Reserve
Posted on 09/04/18 at 16.36
- Color: bright old gold.
- Odor: citrus notes, orange peel, fruit aromas, ripe cherry, pear, sweet spices, vanilla and ginger.
- Taste: spicy, ginger,...
Posted on 27/10/17 at 04.55
Posted on 19/09/17 at 12.55