The Glenrothes (Whiskey)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · The Glenrothes Select Reserve
2014 Silver Medal - Scotch Single Malt - Speyside - International Wine & Spirit Competition
2015 Gold Medal - peyside Single Malt Premium - The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
|Type Of Whisky:||Single Malt|
If you liked The Glenrothes Select Reserve, you may also enjoy...
Description · The Glenrothes
The Glenrothes Select Reserve
- Color: The Glenrothes Select Reserve has a pale gold color.
- Smell: Aroma of American oak, vanilla and coconut notes of plum.
- Taste: Intense Malta, a little sweet, vanilla and orange peel.
Long and slightly spicy.
ALCOHOL: 43% Vol
The Glenrothes is an award winning Speyside Single Malt and a pioneer in the whisky industry since 1879. Nestled in the Scottish Highlands, the Speyside region is universally acknowledged as the heartland of Single Malt Whisky distillation. The Glenrothes Distillery is situated in the heart of...
Buy The Glenrothes Spirits:
Highlighted review about The Glenrothes Select Reserve
More reviews about The Glenrothes Select Reserve
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Bouquet: American oak vanilla and coconut and hint of plums.
- Palate: Full and malty flavour, medium sweet, vanilla and orange zest.
- Finish: Medium length, medium...
Posted on 01/12/16 at 07.59
Posted on 24/12/15 at 14.28
Posted on 26/09/12 at 23.49