Talisker Distillery (Whiskey)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Talisker Skye, you may also enjoy...
Description · Talisker Distillery
TASTING NOTES OF Talisker Skye:
- Colour: amber.
- Flavour: sweet, caramel, vanilla ice cream, more mellow,
- Taste: hints of honey, oak, wood, a little pepper, smoke, loss apple and hints of lemon and lime. Fennel seeds.
PRODUCER: Talisker distillery.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: aging in American oak barrels.
Talisker is an Island Single Malt Scotch whisky produced by the Talisker Distillery, Carbost, Scotland; the only distillery on the Isle of Skye. The distillery is operated by United Distillers and Vintners for Diageo, and is marketed as part of their Classic Malts series. The brand is sold...
Buy Talisker Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Talisker Skye
Posted on 03/11/17 at 04.07
More reviews about Talisker Skye
Posted on 26/08/15 at 16.28
- Color: Bright golden autumn.
- Flavour: notes of honey, vanilla, perfumery, chilli.
- Taste: similar to the nose, notes of smoke, in the final touches of vanilla...
Posted on 18/05/16 at 04.49
Posted on 11/12/15 at 05.00
Posted on 19/03/15 at 04.50