Irish Distillers Group (Whiskey)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Redbreast 12 Years
|Producer:||Irish Distillers Group|
2014 Siver Outstanding Irish Whiskey, Single Pot Still - International Wine & Spirit competition
2013 Gold - Pure Pot Still Irish Whiskey - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
2014 Gold - Irish Pot Still Whiskey 12 Years and Under - World Whiskies Awards
2014 Liquid Gold Award - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible
2014 Silver - Irish Whiskey Wizards of Whisky Awards
|Type Of Whisky:||Blended Malt|
|Number Of Distillations:||3 Distillation|
If you liked Redbreast 12 Years, you may also enjoy...
Description · Irish Distillers Group
Redbreast 12 Years
- Color:Redbreast 12 Years has a reddish color.
- Smell: A Pot Still authentic, beautifully balanced. It has a warm generous texture, rich flavor where spicy sweet notes and soft touches, stunning caramel notes predominate.
- Taste: The palate is silky with notes of licorice and bittersweet enormous complexity. Spicy and long finish.
PRODUCTION: Pure Pot Still, Aged 12 years in sherry and bourbon casks
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Irish Distillers Group
Buy Irish Distillers Group Spirits:
Highlighted review about Redbreast 12 Years
More reviews about Redbreast 12 Years
Posted on 18/06/18 at 17.17
- Color: Bright gold.
- Flavour: aromas of creme caramel, toffee, dried fruit, hints of spice and coffee.
- Taste: rich, oily, nuts, roasted nuts,...
Posted on 29/06/17 at 12.40
- Color: red, beautifully balanced.
- Flavour: a rich aroma with sweet spicy notes and soft touches, stunning caramel notes.
- Taste: silky, with some notes of...