William Grant & Sons (Whiskey)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Monkey Shoulder, you may also enjoy...
Description · William Grant & Sons
- Color: Monkey Shoulder has a copper color.
- Smell: elegant with aromas of jam, crème, cocoa and malt nose. notes of winter spice (nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon) that adds an extra dimension with a touch of anise.
- Taste: Boca flavorful malty, creamy palate impregnated berry, roasted barley, clove and caramel. a touch of manuka honey, butter, toast and apricot. end: half-length, orange-flavored, clove, vanilla and creme de menthe.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
William Grant & Sons
The founder of William Grant & Sons , William Grant, was born in 1839. When he began working in the distillery business as a bookkeeper in 1866, he could hardly imagine that his own whisky brand would become an internationally successful business. Or that five decades later, the distillery...
Buy William Grant & Sons Spirits:
Highlighted review about Monkey Shoulder
Posted on 28/11/18 at 16.23
More reviews about Monkey Shoulder
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 29/10/15 at 11.24
- View: amber.
- Nose: delicate floral notes, with citrus and orange soft fruits. Spicy notes of honey oak and vanilla aromas.
- Mouth: sweet, vanilla flavor,...
Posted on 04/09/18 at 16.20
Posted on 30/05/18 at 16.52
Posted on 06/04/18 at 04.03
Posted on 08/03/18 at 04.07
elegant nose with aromas of jam, Catalan cream, cocoa and malt
Notes winter spices (nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon) which adds an extra dimension with a touch of anise
Posted on 22/12/17 at 04.59
Posted on 25/10/17 at 04.05