Laphroaig Distillery (Whiskey)
If you liked Laphroaig 10 Years, you may also enjoy...
Description · Laphroaig Distillery
Laphroaig 10 Years
Made in the remote area of the Islay island, what makes it so special is its particular taste. Made with dry malt on a turf fire and seasoned in Bourbon barrels, it has the unique and amazing salty notes of the nearby sea.
- Color: Topaz amber reflections
- Smell: Images of peat, freshly cut hay and smoky, ashy notes evolves on.
- Taste: Slightly oily, discover elegant notes of vanilla, soft caramel and salted butter. Notes reveal soot and open fire. End of a complex, evolving with smoked barley fullness on toast, candied fruit (pear) and exotic fruits (mango, guava), herbaceous notes on background (cut hay).
ALCOHOL: 43% Vol
"There are 3 main ingredients for making Laphroaig - Barley, Water, and Yeast, but the secret ingredient is the People." Laphroaig is the story of a community. An uncompromising, tough and determined group of people who work to ensure that this defining whisky has always remained true to...
Buy Laphroaig Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Laphroaig 10 Years
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
More reviews about Laphroaig 10 Years
Posted on 30/06/14 at 19.03
Posted on 01/05/14 at 11.59
Odor characteristic smoky flavor. To take it at times to feel its special taste.
Posted on 26/03/14 at 10.06
Posted on 02/07/13 at 18.55
Posted on 28/07/16 at 09.21
- Color: Laphoraig 10 years has a shiny gold color.
- Smell: Very smoky, seaweed notes, "medical", with a hint of sweetness.
- Taste: Surprisingly sweet, with hints of salt and...
Posted on 13/05/15 at 15.36
- Color: Laphroaig 10 Years has a topaz color with amber highlights.
- Odour: Tonos peaty, smoky freshly cut hay and evolves over Cinderellas notes.
- Taste: Slightly oily,...