Lagavulin Distillery (Whiskey)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Lagavulin 8 Years, you may also enjoy...
Description · Lagavulin Distillery
Lagavulin 8 Years
TASTING NOTES Lagavulin 8 Years :
- Color: pale gold, faint green highlights.
- Odor: Phenolic soap, carbonic, peat burning, bergamot, salt, iodine.
Taste: a light texture, full, sweet, smoky, warm flavor, a very long finish and a long aftertaste of smoke.
PRODUCER: Whiskey Lagavulin.
DETAILS OF METHOD: exquisitely prepared in the traditional way of Lagavulin. For aging, using barrels of European and American oak.
The distillery of Lagavulin officially dates from 1816, when John Jonston and Archibald Campbell constructed two distilleries on the site. One of them became Lagavulin , taking over the other—which one is not exactly known. Records show illicit distillation in at least ten illegal distilleries on...
Buy Lagavulin Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Lagavulin 8 Years
More reviews about Lagavulin 8 Years
Posted on 14/09/17 at 11.55
Posted on 03/04/19 at 11.22
- Color: light straw color.
- Smell: black pepper, smoked wood, fire, smoked meat, light touch of lemon zest and green apple.
- Taste: wood smoke, campfire, with honeyed fruit notes,...
Posted on 16/08/17 at 06.39
The Lagavulin 8 Years Limited Edition 1816 To 2016 was imposing
Posted on 08/05/17 at 10.53
- Color: pale gold, light green touches.
- Flavour: black pepper, smoked wood, fire, smoked meat, a hint of lemon zest and green apple.
- Taste: light, full and...
Posted on 12/04/18 at 03.37
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59