John Walker & Sons (Whiskey)
Technical sheet · Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- Whiskey (Spirits)
- John Walker & Sons
- 70 cl Other volumes
- Alcohol Vol.:
2013 Double Gold - Blended Scotch San Francisco World Spirits Competition
2013 Winner - Best Blended Scotch - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
2014 Mater - Super Premium Blends - The Scotch Whisky Masters (the Spirits Business)
2014 Gold medal - Scotch Whisky - Deluxe Blend International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Type Of Whisky:
If you liked Johnnie Walker Blue Label, you may also enjoy...
Description · John Walker & Sons
Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- Color: Johnnie Walker Blue Label has a dark amber color.
- Flavor: The aroma is evolving slowly as it opens.
- Taste: Sweet flavors are accented popping nuances of candied oranges, honey and nuts. As it gently warms in the mouth, darker notes appear: caramel, chocolate, nutmeg and some light hints of smoke. The finish is very long and pleasant.
PRODUCER: John Walker & Sons
John Walker & Sons
Nearly two centuries of progress and joy plus a whiskey of the highest quality rejoin in the creation of the world's 5 most renowned Johnnie Walker blends . Discover the great flavours of the world's largest Scotch House. RED LABEL: Versatile and vibrant. Perfect for mixing, not...
Buy John Walker & Sons Spirits:
Highlighted review about Johnnie Walker Blue Label
Posted on 04/09/18 at 16.20
More reviews about Johnnie Walker Blue Label
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label is their rarest blend. This isn't a whisky for beginners. It's challenging and an acquired taste, but like the...
Posted on 10/03/17 at 12.15
Posted on 26/03/14 at 10.06
Posted on 08/05/14 at 13.38
- Color: Johnnie Walker Blue Label has a golden color with amber highlights. -
- Smell: Soft and delicate, with notes of caramel, wood and chocolate.
- Taste: Velvety and nice, gives...