John Walker & Sons (Whiskey)
Product not available in United States
Created to reflect the style of the whiskeys of the 19th century has been using some of the rarest barrels of JOHNNIE WALKER, the world's largest barrel. A blend using only the most exceptional young and old whiskies.
Technical sheet · Johnnie Walker Blue Label
|Producer:||John Walker & Sons|
|Volume:||70cl Other volumes|
2014 Gold medal - Scotch Whisky - Deluxe Blend International Wine & Spirits Competition
2013 Double Gold - Blended Scotch San Francisco World Spirits Competition
2013 Winner - Best Blended Scotch - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
2014 Mater - Super Premium Blends - The Scotch Whisky Masters (the Spirits Business)
|Type Of Whisky:||Blended|
If you liked Johnnie Walker Blue Label, you may also enjoy...
Description · John Walker & Sons
Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- Color: Johnnie Walker Blue Label has a dark amber color.
- Flavor: The aroma is evolving slowly as it opens.
- Taste: Sweet flavors are accented popping nuances of candied oranges, honey and nuts. As it gently warms in the mouth, darker notes appear: caramel, chocolate, nutmeg and some light hints of smoke. The finish is very long and pleasant.
PRODUCER: John Walker & Sons
John Walker & Sons
Nearly two centuries of progress and joy plus a whiskey of the highest quality rejoin in the creation of the world's 5 most renowned Johnnie Walker blends . Discover the great flavours of the world's largest Scotch House. RED LABEL: Versatile and vibrant. Perfect for mixing, not to brag about not...
Buy John Walker & Sons Spirits:
Highlighted review about Johnnie Walker Blue Label
More reviews about Johnnie Walker Blue Label
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label is their rarest blend. This isn't a whisky for beginners. It's challenging and an acquired taste, but like the...
Posted on 10/03/17 at 12.15
Posted on 26/03/14 at 10.06
Posted on 08/05/14 at 13.38
- Color: Johnnie Walker Blue Label has a golden color with amber highlights. -
- Smell: Soft and delicate, with notes of caramel, wood and chocolate.
- Taste: Velvety and nice, gives...