Jack Daniel's Distillery (Whiskey)
If you liked Jack Daniel's Sinatra Select 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Jack Daniel's Distillery
Jack Daniel's Sinatra Select 1L
- Color: Jack Daniel's Sinatra Select 1L has a bright and intense amber.
- Smell: Intense spicy and toasted notes with a pleasant sweet and elegant smoky background air.
- Taste: The softness envelops the palate, filling the mouth with spicy, memories of toffee and banana, with nice and sassy and elegant notes of smoky oak. 45 are present but their present balance with the rest of the set. Final long and very persistent, leaving extremely soft vanilla sensations.
PRODUCER: Jack Daniel's Distillery
COUNTRY: United States
Jack Daniel's Distillery
Jack Daniel's is an American Tennessee whiskey distillery, famous for its square bottles and black label. The distillery was founded by Jack Daniel in 1866 in Lynchburg, Tennessee. Jack bought his business in 1895, he decided to change the round shape of the bottle to the square that...
Buy Jack Daniel's Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Jack Daniel's Sinatra Select 1L
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- These Sinatra barrels have deep grooves on the inside of the staves - which exposes the whiskey to extra layers of oak. This imparts a rich amber...
More reviews about Jack Daniel's Sinatra Select 1L
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- These Sinatra barrels have deep grooves on the...
Posted on 28/12/15 at 10.18
Posted on 20/11/15 at 20.42
Posted on 19/02/15 at 17.26
- Color: Jack Daniel's Sinatra Select 1L shows a dark amber
- Flavour: Intense spicy and toasted notes with a pleasant sweet and elegant smoky background air.
- Taste: The softness...
Posted on 13/09/16 at 14.23
Jack Daniel's is an important and well-known American distillery whose whiskey is filtered in sugar maple...
Posted on 29/11/15 at 05.08