Jack Daniel's Distillery (Whiskey)
If you liked Jack Daniel's Honey, you may also enjoy...
Description · Jack Daniel's Distillery
Jack Daniel's Honey
Jack Daniel's Tennesse Honey is made from the authentic Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 to which is added a honey liqueur. Jack Daniel's complies with the Lincoln County Process.
- View: Jack Daniel's Honey has a yellow amber.
- Nose: The nose was a slight honey aroma with notes of caramel, charcoal and honeysuckle.
- Mouth: honey flavor with hints of vanilla and oak. The finish is sweet and clean.
PRODUCTION: Jack Daniel's complies with the Lincoln County Process, a unique process that involves passing the distillate through a layer of Maple charcoal before putting it in casks. This helps retain the heavier elements and promotes the homogeneity of the distillate.
WINERY: Jack Daniel's Distillery
Jack Daniel's Distillery
Jack Daniel's is an American Tennessee whiskey distillery, famous for its square bottles and black label. The distillery was founded by Jack Daniel in 1866 in Lynchburg, Tennessee. Jack bought his business in 1895, he decided to change the round shape of the bottle to the square that...
Buy Jack Daniel's Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Jack Daniel's Honey
More reviews about Jack Daniel's Honey
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The nose shows maple syrup. Sorghum on the palate, complimented by nice cooperage, honey and vanilla.
- Detectable flavours of coffee and char.
- Not as...
Posted on 03/07/17 at 22.25
Posted on 29/05/14 at 07.09
Posted on 14/04/14 at 11.07
On arrival: a treat!
If the drink is not a great whiskey (we warned even before tasting it), it's still a delicious appetizer!
Posted on 16/03/14 at 13.44
Posted on 11/03/14 at 13.21
Posted on 17/02/14 at 07.55