Isle Of Jura Distillery (Whiskey)
The Single Malt, Isle Of Jura 10 Years ($42.55), is produced by Isle Of Jura Distillery with roots in England with an alcohol content of 40%. Uvinum users rate this whiskey with 4,1 out of 5 points being viewed with peñín: 91.
If you liked Isle Of Jura 10 Years, you may also enjoy...
Description · Isle Of Jura Distillery
Isle Of Jura 10 Years
- Color: Pale straw yellow
- Smell: Buttery, with a little salt, but also very soft pine wood.
- Taste: smoother than expected, but full of flavor. Malta notes of vanilla, spices, and even some anise. Long pleasant finish.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Isle Of Jura Distillery
On an island just 7 miles wide and 30 miles long, there is but one road, one hotel and one distillery. Many moons ago, the Diurachs were entitled to distil whisky for personal consumption. Alas, all good things come to an end and meddling politicians introduced a ban in 1781. 29 years...
Buy Isle Of Jura Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Isle Of Jura 10 Years
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- Tasting notes: Bright golden color. Aroma of dried herbs and fruit liquor, spicy, toasted. The palate is light, tasty, spicy. - DETAILS OF PREPARATION: Very close to Islay on the west coast of Scotland, there is an island called Jura. There create this malt whiskey that despite being so close...read complete
More reviews about Isle Of Jura 10 Years
Posted on 18/05/15 at 10.59
Does what it says on the tin, if it was in a tin...read complete
Posted on 13/04/15 at 18.43
- Color: Isla Of Jura 10 Years shows an intense golden amber color.
- Smell: Light, rich and aromatic. Firm and silky, with almonds and woody notes.
- Taste: Firm, elegant, smooth...
Posted on 18/03/14 at 05.49
Isle Of Jura 10 Years is a spotless spirit
Posted on 17/10/11 at 04.38
Isle Of Jura 10 Years was awesome
Summary of ratings
Special offers in Whiskey
Offers in Whiskey