Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Glenfiddich 12 Years
If you liked Glenfiddich 12 Years, you may also enjoy...
Description · Glenfiddich
Glenfiddich 12 Years
- Color: Glenfiddich 12 Years Amber
- Smell: Fresh and fragrant touch of pear.
- Flavor: Distinctive, well balanced and subtle fruity flavor of pine. Successfully finish long, lingering finish and rounded,
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Set in the heart of the Highlands, Glenfiddich (meaning ‘Valley of the Deer' in Gaelic) is a place of breathtaking beauty. The vibrant colours of an artist's palate fill the surrounding hills and forests, while haunting castle ruins and a bubbling natural spring add to the romance....
Buy Glenfiddich Spirits:
Highlighted review about Glenfiddich 12 Years
Posted on 30/05/18 at 16.52
More reviews about Glenfiddich 12 Years
Posted on 02/01/18 at 12.34
Color: clear, bright gold.
Aroma: A very recognizable malt sweetness main feature which is very nice without peaks or alcohol. Some oak and, above all, very...
Posted on 04/08/16 at 09.48
Posted on 15/05/18 at 10.01
- Golden Colour.
- Flavour: fresh and fruity with a touch of pear, beautifully crafted and delicately balanced.
- Taste: fruity, sweet...
Posted on 26/01/16 at 14.11
- Color: bright golden.
- Flavour: powerful aroma, warm, toasty, sweet spices.
- Taste: Powerful mouth, spirit, sweetness, long.
Posted on 14/07/14 at 10.51
- Color: Glenfiddich 12 Years is golden straw color.
- Smell: is cool and stylish, appearing white fruit notes of pear and soft wood notes.
- Taste: In the mouth, the sweet notes of...
Posted on 11/07/12 at 05.15