Edradour Distillery (Whiskey)
If you liked Edradour 10 Years, you may also enjoy...
Description · Edradour Distillery
Edradour 10 Years
- Color: Amber
- Smell: sugared almonds and a touch soft wood flavors.
- Taste: Smooth and creamy with a nutty, molasses
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
The early story of whisky in Scotland is largely undocumented. It is thought that prior to the 15th century, whisky existed for medicinal use, drinking and sharing in small gatherings. Believed to have unique capabilities to prolong life it was called ‘Uisge Beatha’, ‘the Water of Life’. The...
Buy Edradour Distillery Spirits:
1968 Whisky Captain Burn Edradour
Whisky Edradour Straight From The Cask Super Tuscan Finish 50cl
Edradour 10 Años Cote de Provence Finish 50cl
Highlighted review about Edradour 10 Years
Posted on 03/10/18 at 03.36
It comes from the smallest distillery of Scotland (Southern Highlands)
Original edition of the single Edradour malt, this version of 10 years has evolved considerably since the purchase of the distillery by...
More reviews about Edradour 10 Years
Posted on 29/06/17 at 12.31
- Color: amber lemon.
- Flavour: wood smoke, dates and sweet sherry, acetone.
- Taste: medium, oil and acetone flavors, ginger, sherry and spices pronounced body....
Posted on 20/10/14 at 23.59
- Color: Edradour 10 Years is a dark amber
- Smell: Aromas of dried apricots and Oloroso Jerez. Slightly smoky with a touch of pepper.
- Taste: The palate is creamy, with hints of...
Posted on 28/11/11 at 04.40
It is spotless
Posted on 04/09/18 at 16.20
Posted on 15/03/18 at 04.12
Nose pralines and a soft touch of wood aromas
Boca smooth and creamy with a nutty flavor, molasses.
Posted on 06/07/17 at 11.35
Posted on 05/05/17 at 04.42
Country: Highland, sozia
Contents: 0, 70 l
1825: A year goes back the creation of a distillery called Glenforres, at the hands of some farmers in Perthshire.
1837 is the first year...
Posted on 11/03/15 at 12.57