Dalwhinnie Distillery (Whiskey)
If you liked Dalwhinnie The Distillers Edition, you may also enjoy...
Description · Dalwhinnie Distillery
Dalwhinnie The Distillers Edition
- Color: Dalwhinnie The Distillers Edition shows an amber
- Smell: floral aromas, hints of heather and a subtle smooth finish.
- Taste: The palate has a big spicy buzz, followed by an impressive accumulation of malta very clear and well defined. After a quick burst of sweetness, a rich, grape effect then moves toward the center. The finish has tons of oak.
Buy Dalwhinnie Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Dalwhinnie The Distillers Edition
More reviews about Dalwhinnie The Distillers Edition
Posted on 30/09/16 at 10.58
- Color: light amber.
- Flavour: rich, fresh aromas, honey, malt and sherry.
- Taste: spicy flavor with hints of malt, fruit and wood. Dry...
Posted on 05/08/15 at 11.11
- Color: Gold
- Smell: Aroma of sherry and heather honey notes.
- Taste: Sweetness in the lips, well-defined flavors of malt.
Finish: Rich, more than usual, honey finish with...
Posted on 19/09/17 at 12.55
Posted on 02/07/14 at 16.51