The Dalmore Distillery (Whiskey)
If you liked Dalmore 12 Years, you may also enjoy...
Description · The Dalmore Distillery
Dalmore 12 Years
- Color: Amber
- Odor: Activated with fruits (sweet orange), malt and sherry
- Taste: Rich, with moderate and gradual release of aromas. The sweet malt, bittersweet orange, spices (anise), perfume, heather, peat and also lightly with some hints of salt water.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
The Dalmore Distillery
For over 150 years, The Dalmore has set the standard in multi cask maturation. Hand selected casks, from the world's finest bodegas and wineries are expertly curated to create a sumptuous and layered whisky of legendary finesse. The Dalmore Principal Collection perfectly showcases...
Buy The Dalmore Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Dalmore 12 Years
Posted on 04/09/18 at 16.20
More reviews about Dalmore 12 Years
Posted on 04/03/17 at 09.59
Posted on 10/03/16 at 00.07
Very, very recommendable "
Posted on 18/07/16 at 05.29
The Whisky Dalmore 12 Years 40° is an impeccable drink
Posted on 24/02/16 at 10.18
- Color: Dalmore 12 Years is a deep golden mahogany
- Odor: with orange marmalade and aromatic spice on the nose.
- Taste: Elegant and rich on the palate with notes of fresh...
Posted on 24/02/16 at 10.17
It's a bottle of whiskey Dalmore 12 years presented in a case.
TASTING NOTES OF Dalmore 12 Yo (Con Estuche) :
- Color: gold.
- Flavour: aromas of citrus fruits,...
Posted on 28/03/14 at 10.30
- Color: Dalmore 12 Years has a dark amber color with chocolate brown tint.
- Smell: The nose is fragrant with many own maturation in sherry casks features such as nuts, raisins,...
Posted on 22/01/14 at 17.01
- View: THE Dalmore 12 Years has an amber colour.
- Nose: Noses of coffee and cocoa.
- Mouth: The palate is citrus, fruity Christmas cake, coffee and cinnamon. Final orange...