The Dalmore Distillery (Whiskey)
Product not available in United States
In 1867, descendants of the Mackenzie Clan took over ownership of The Dalmore distillery. This is when they decided to make the 12-point royal stag the emblem of the brand. This emblem is still proudly displayed on every bottle of The Dalmore to date.
The Dalmore 12-Year-Old is a single malt Scotch whisky that has been carefully cared for to get the most out of it. This careful nurturing afforded to this whisky by mother nature, the wood it is matured in, and time itself is palpable in its final character, which goes beyond that which is found in a normal 12-year-old whisky. The Dalmore 12-Year-Old is matured in bourbon casks for nine years. Half of the whisky is then moved into 30-year-old Matusalem oloroso sherry butts for the rest of the maturation period. The two distinct liquids are married and left for a final six months in an upstanding sherry butt.
This rich whisky is very toasty and coffee-rich. As it gives off delicious citrus notes on both the palate and the nose, it is perfect for pairing with Wensleydale cheese or chocolates, especially orange-flavoured chocolates. Try it neat, on the rocks, with a mixer, or in a cocktail. It will do anything you want it to.
If you liked Dalmore 12 Years, you may also enjoy...
Description · The Dalmore Distillery
Dalmore 12 Years
- Color: Amber
- Odor: Activated with fruits (sweet orange), malt and sherry
- Taste: Rich, with moderate and gradual release of aromas. The sweet malt, bittersweet orange, spices (anise), perfume, heather, peat and also lightly with some hints of salt water.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
The Dalmore Distillery
For over 150 years, The Dalmore has set the standard in multi cask maturation. Hand selected casks, from the world's finest bodegas and wineries are expertly curated to create a sumptuous and layered whisky of legendary finesse. The Dalmore Principal Collection perfectly showcases Master...
Buy The Dalmore Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Dalmore 12 Years
More reviews about Dalmore 12 Years
Posted on 04/03/17 at 09.59
Posted on 10/03/16 at 00.07
Very, very recommendable "
Posted on 18/07/16 at 05.29
The Whisky Dalmore 12 Years 40° is an impeccable drink
Posted on 24/02/16 at 10.18
- Color: Dalmore 12 Years is a deep golden mahogany
- Odor: with orange marmalade and aromatic spice on the nose.
- Taste: Elegant and rich on the palate with notes of fresh...
Posted on 24/02/16 at 10.17
It's a bottle of whiskey Dalmore 12 years presented in a case.
TASTING NOTES OF Dalmore 12 Yo (Con Estuche) :
- Color: gold.
- Flavour: aromas of citrus fruits,...
Posted on 28/03/14 at 10.30
- Color: Dalmore 12 Years has a dark amber color with chocolate brown tint.
- Smell: The nose is fragrant with many own maturation in sherry casks features such as nuts, raisins,...