Chivas Brothers (Whiskey)
Chivas Royal Salute was launched on 2nd June 1953 as a tribute to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on her Coronation Day. The name of this exceptional Scotch Whisky comes from the 21 Gun Royal Salute, which is fired as a mark of respect for powerful dignitaries.
If you liked Chivas Royal Salute 21 Years, you may also enjoy...
Description · Chivas Brothers
Chivas Royal Salute 21 Years
TASTING NOTES: Chivas Royal Salute 21 Years
- Color: Dark amber
- Aroma: Meaty, dense, very marked by the aromas of sherry oak.
- Taste: persistent and with character
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
PRODUCER: Chivas Brothers
Chivas Brothers is the Scotch whisky and premium gin business of Pernod Ricard, the world's co-leader in wines and spirits. It is the global leader in luxury Scotch whisky with 85% market share of Scotch whisky aged 21 years old and over. Chivas Brothers produces, exports and...
Buy Chivas Brothers Spirits:
Highlighted review about Chivas Royal Salute 21 Years
Posted on 04/09/18 at 16.20
More reviews about Chivas Royal Salute 21 Years
Posted on 07/12/16 at 12.38
Posted on 13/04/14 at 11.11
Posted on 13/12/16 at 05.36
The Whisky Chivas 21 Años impresses me more and more
Posted on 23/06/16 at 14.00
- Color: Chivas Royal Salute 21 Years Ruby - Red is intense and brilliant color gold.
- Odour: Balanced, full, expressive, vanilla, smoky oak notes.
- Taste: Smooth, smoky peat,...
Posted on 07/07/15 at 16.10
- Color: Chivas Regal 21 Years Royal Salute shows an intense golden color. -
- Odour: Balanced, expressive, with oak notes of vanilla and slightly smoky.
- Taste: Soft, silky,...