Benriach Distillery (Whiskey)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Benriach Curiositas Peated 10 Years, you may also enjoy...
Description · Benriach Distillery
Benriach Curiositas Peated 10 Years
- Color: Benriach Curiositas Peated 10 Years is amber.
- Nose: The nose is a blast of aromatic smell of peat, with aromatic notes of honey, fruit and soft wood.
- Mouth: On the palate an avalanche of peat, followed by an extravagant and complex mixture of fruit, heather, nuts, spices and oak occurs. Final flavored oak.
ALCOHOL: 46% Vol
The BenRiach Distillery is located in the 'Heart of Speyside', between the village of Rothes and the town of Elgin, in the North-East of Scotland. The Spey Valley, in which the BenRiach Distillery was built by John Duff in 1898, is home to many of Scotland's great whiskies, but BenRiach has its...
Buy Benriach Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Benriach Curiositas Peated 10 Years
More reviews about Benriach Curiositas Peated 10 Years
Posted on 29/05/18 at 09.54
- Color: Benriach 10 years Curiositas is notable for its deep golden color.
- Odour: invades the nose from the start. Surprising. A bit spicy.
- Taste: palate has smoky notes from...
Posted on 13/05/16 at 05.15
One of the best drink
Posted on 06/07/17 at 11.35
Posted on 20/06/17 at 05.12
Posted on 28/04/14 at 15.26