Balvenie Distillery (Whiskey)
Technical sheet · Balvenie 30 Years
If you liked Balvenie 30 Years, you may also enjoy...
Description · Balvenie Distillery
Balvenie 30 Years
TASTING NOTES :
- Color: Balvenie 30 Years is Color: Gold
- Nose : Nose : A full bouquet , mixed with honey and fruit ( tangerine and peach with notes of citrus acid ) . Silky , soft and sweet on the nose with soft oak and hints of candied orange peel .
- Mouth: Palate: clearly pear and when that starts to fade some of the most spicy (pepper , vanilla ) . ↵ In the end, the spices with a little bitterness persist (clove , chocolate) . The palate is a deep rich black chocolate , hints of plum, caramelized pear and marzipan. Final exceptionally smooth and gentle warming spices and lingering sweetness .
PRODUCER : Balvenie Distillery
Thanks to natural alchemy and centuries-old craftsmanship, The Balvenie is unique among single malts. Our whisky-making process is dedicated to maintaining the Five Rare Crafts and we are the only distillery in Scotland that still grows its own barley, uses traditional floor maltings and keeps...
Buy Balvenie Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Balvenie 30 Years
Posted on 30/10/17 at 04.17
Contents: 0, 70 l
It is certainly the most handcrafted single malt still on the market.
What is unique about the Balvenie consists in growing their own barley, malting in traditional distillery and in the presence of master coppersmith to maintain the stills,...
More reviews about Balvenie 30 Years
Posted on 26/03/14 at 10.06
Posted on 15/01/14 at 12.06
- Color: Balvenie 30 Años is whiskey
- Nose : Silky , soft and sweet on the nose with soft oak and hints of candied orange peel .
- Palate: The palate is a deep rich black chocolate...
Posted on 06/07/17 at 11.35
Posted on 18/05/16 at 04.49
Posted on 28/04/14 at 15.26
Posted on 18/12/13 at 04.56
Posted on 12/11/12 at 04.44