Dominio de Tares (VT Castilla y León)
$9.95 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2015 Tombú right now.
Technical sheet · Tombú
You may also be interested in...
Description · Dominio de Tares
2015 Tombú (Prieto Picudo)
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Tombu:
- View: bright pink color pillory in the center of the cup and salmon reflections on the edges.
- Nose: Intense and complex nose, a strong aroma with hints of candied black rose, violet, nuts and berries and pastries.
- Mouth: silky mouth, with pronounced acidity and moderate but not excessive alcohol, with taste of blackcurrant, cranberry, fresh plum, blackberry and strawberry, a step smooth, balanced and persistent.
APPELLATION: VT Castilla y León.
VINEYARD: Dominio de Tares
GRAPES: 100% Prieto weevil.
WINE PAIRING: tapas, baked fish, pasta and rice.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Dominio de Tares
The Dominio de Tares Estate is located in the High Bierzo, at San Roman de Bembibre which lies within the industrial zone of the High Bierzo. The firm relies on a young, professional and creative team which concentrates its efforts to meet cosumers' demands. These have relied on the quality of...
Buy Dominio de Tares Wine:
Highlighted review about 2015 Tombú
Posted on 24/04/17 at 10.55
- View: Wine Rosado Tombu 2015 presents a bright pink color with salmon reflections
- Nose: The Vino Rosado 2015 Tombu brings back memories of red fruits and black with hints of candied bakery
- Palate: The Rose Wine Tombu 2015 is shown as a round and balanced wine
More reviews about 2015 Tombú
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Tombú 2016
Reviews about Tombú 2009
Reviews about Tombú 2014