Agrícola Castellana (VT Castilla y León)
$5.69 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Dolce Piacere Verdejo Frizzante right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Agrícola Castellana
Dolce Piacere Verdejo Frizzante (Verdejo)
- View: pale greenish yellow wine.
- Nose: intense and fruity aroma.
- Mouth: refreshing and sweet palate.
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN: VT Castilla y León
VINEYARD: Agricultural Castellana
ELABORATION AND AGING: Made naturally with selected grapes of the Verdejo variety by cold fermentation stop, partially controlled until reaching 9ºC. This keeps the sweetness and the sparkling bubbles appear that caress the palate when you drink. Contains sulfites.
WINE PAIRING: appetizers and desserts.
TEMPERATURE OF CONSUMPTION: 5-7ºC
ALCOHOL GRADUATION: 8%
The Agrícola Castellana Cooperative, situated in the heart of the Rueda D.O., was set up in La Seca (Valladolid) by small number of dedicated vine growers wishing to add value to their products. Today, it consists of some 400 members who cultivate 2000 hectares of vineyards with modern equipment...
Buy Agrícola Castellana Wine:
Highlighted review about Dolce Piacere Verdejo Frizzante
Posted on 08/06/17 at 11.41
- The taste intense bouquet of yellow fruit and white flowers, by teilweisevergorenen Most particularly low in alcohol and obtain the natural sweetness remains, tender, refreshing tingle on the palate
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
More reviews about Dolce Piacere Verdejo Frizzante
Posted on 20/02/17 at 07.13
For the meal we had, this wasn't the proper wine.
I was lucky enough to try it...