Product not available in United States
Beluga Vodka is a premium vodka produced since 2002. The water from Siberia used for its production is the key element and represents 60% of its formula. The other important element of its production is the malt brandy that is less and less used in ordinary vodkas due to its laborious and expensive production.
If you liked Vodka Beluga Noble, you may also enjoy...
Description · Beluga
Vodka Beluga Noble (Tempranillo)
- Color: Clear and clean.
- Flavor: Notes on mild malt and alcohol.
- Taste: Dense, rich and delicate, silky, with a refreshing finish, balanced and deep. A vodka to taste alone or mixed.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Beluga or Mariinsk Distillery was founded in 1902 on the northern border of Siberia. In 2001, a Russian group specializes in Vodka buy the distillery in order to produce the best vodka. In 2002, borned Beluga Noble Russian Vodka. A premium vodka made from wheat and water that NO received ANY...
Buy Beluga Spirits:
Highlighted review about Vodka Beluga Noble
More reviews about Vodka Beluga Noble
Posted on 14/11/17 at 13.12
- Color: Colorless.
- Flavour: Notes of malt.
- Taste: Silky, tasty and long, refreshing finish.
Posted on 14/11/17 at 13.11
- Color: transparent and limpid.
- Flavour: notes of malt, soft alcohol.
- Taste: dense, tasty, delicate, silky, refreshing, balanced and deep end.
Posted on 09/05/15 at 05.10
Vodka Beluga Silver is blameless
Posted on 04/07/14 at 05.50
Beluga Russian Vodka was awesome
Posted on 17/09/11 at 04.37