Lustau revives the tradition of making vermouth with the wine of Jerez as the true protagonist. Red Lustau Vermouth 75cl is a perfect assembly of sherry and botanical wines, and offers a vermouth with personality and attractive complexity for the aperitif.
A perfect assembly of two wines made following the traditional and genuine system of Solera and Criaderas: a dry Amontillado with character. A Pedro Ximénez, sweet, intense, and velvety. Wormwood, gentian, and orange peel stand out among the 10 spices and aromatic plants carefully chosen for the production of Red Vermouth.
Serve it with ice and orange zest. Enjoy!
If you liked Vermut Lustau Rojo 75cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Lustau
Vermut Lustau Rojo 75cl (Pedro Ximénez and Palomino)
TASTING NOTES OF Vermut Lustau Rojo 75cl :
- Color: mahogany, red highlights.
- Flavour: sweet aromas of ripe fruit intertwined with citrus and herbal notes on a background of wood smoke.
- Taste: velvety, tasty and balanced. Bitter end, with almond notes and nuts.
Emilio Lustau S.A. was founded in 1896 by Don José Ruiz-Berdejo. It was a humble beginning: Don José, a secretary in the courts of justice, used to cultivate the vineyards at his estate "Nuestra Señora de la Esperanza", where he stored and aged the wines and afterwards sold them to the larger...
Buy Lustau Spirits:
Highlighted review about Vermut Lustau Rojo 75cl
Posted on 05/03/19 at 04.40
More reviews about Vermut Lustau Rojo 75cl
Posted on 03/04/18 at 10.11
- Color: mahogany, red tones.
- Flavour: sweet ripe fruit, herbs, citrus, on a woodsy and smoky background.
- Taste: delicious, sauve and very balanced...
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 04/07/17 at 05.15
- Color: Mahogany color, with reddish tones
- Smell: sweet ripe fruit intertwined with citrus and herbal notes on a background of wood smoke
- Taste: velvety, tasty and balanced...
Posted on 24/04/17 at 10.55
- Sight: sight, Vermouth Lustau has a mahogany color with reddish tones
- Nose: the Vermouth Lustau brings sweet aromas of ripe fruit that are intertwined with citrus and herbal...