Sacred Microdistillery (Vermouth)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Sacred Spiced English, you may also enjoy...
Description · Sacred Microdistillery
Sacred Spiced English
TASTING NOTES OF Sacred Spiced English:
- color: Reddish brown, with deep burgundy tones.
- Olor: Aroma of berries with notes of red wine and Christmas spices.
- Taste: moderately sweet taste, balanced by the bitterness of root- Seasoned turn with notes of cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg and a variety of herbs.
PRODUCER: Sacred Spirits Company.
COUNTRY: United Kingdom.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: This delicious English vermouth is made with different spices, such as English Somerset organic wormwood and organic thyme New Forest, mixed with English wine Three Choirs Vineyard in Gloucestershire with notes of cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom, allowing give a rich and spicy character body "English garden herbs" to Spiced Inglés.
Buy Sacred Microdistillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Sacred Spiced English
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- Blend with Sacred Gin and Sacred Rosehip Cup, the English alternative to Campari, for the ultimate Negroni.
- We also love it 50:...
More reviews about Sacred Spiced English
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Blend with Sacred Gin and...