Martini & Rossi (Vermouth)
Product not available in United States
Martini Extra Dry 1L is the embodiment of the Italian lifestyle and a central element of the Dolce Vita. Wait for a sunny day, mix it with some gin and orange zest and enjoy it on your terrace while bathing in the sunlight. Wherever you are, this will bring you a bit closer to the Tuscan sun. Martini Extra Dry 1L will entice you with its fruity and fresh aromas, the perfect drink to start the evening with class.
If you liked Martini Extra Dry 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Martini & Rossi
Martini Extra Dry 1L
TASTING NOTES of Martini Extra Dry 1L :
- Color: it has a pale color
- Flavor: fresh and fruity aroma
- Mouth: slightly sweet taste, very smooth on the palate, fresh and fruity,
PRODUCER: Martini & Rossi
PRODUCTION DETAILS: prepared with white wine and about 35 types of herbs, flowers and roots, a little sugar and alcohol
Martini & Rossi
Martini & Rossi is an Italian company that has been providing the world with fine Italian aperitifs, vermouths, and sparkling wines since 1863. Based in Italy, the brand is known for its beautifully produced products which are sure to catch the eye due to their colour and packaging. History In...
Buy Martini & Rossi Spirits:
Highlighted review about Martini Extra Dry 1L
More reviews about Martini Extra Dry 1L
Posted on 17/07/18 at 13.34
- Colour: Transparant
- Nose: fresh, fruity, sweet
- Mouth: balanced, delicate, notes of raspberry, lemon and a bit of orris
Posted on 28/08/17 at 12.36
- Color: Martini Seco 18º is characterized by its pale color.
- Smell: A Martini determined by the elegance, delicate and sophisticated, with a touch of acidity.
- Taste: It is so...
Posted on 12/07/17 at 05.22
The Martini Seco 1L was impeccable
Posted on 10/03/17 at 10.33
- Color: Martini Extra Dry 1L is pale yellow
- Odour: its fresh and fruity aromas, along with a sharp fragrance
- Taste: a tantalizing, elegant, delicate and very cool sweetness....
Posted on 10/03/17 at 09.27
- Color: pale gold color tints green grass.
- Flavour: powerful citrus aroma and a hint of raspberry.
- Taste: taste of apple skin...
Posted on 25/09/16 at 05.34
I found it imposing
Posted on 08/06/14 at 05.50